What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Done with the event. Orphanage completion and the last G map delayed me a bit. Also fuck Red Army still.

I messed up twice on Red Army (fuck wolf rushes), once on Guidance (RIP Marr got rekt by goblin axes), and twice on Hellhounds (decided to just field Nanaly first to deal with the first Orthoses and get that headache out of the way early).

The other two G maps were blind 3* clears, albeit extremely messy. Especially Resolved Swordswoman due to bad placement, which I only cleared because Berna and Cuterie tanked the Greater Demon like a champ, and even then, I had to field Cellia to slow down the last few demons.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have an extra iroha for sophie awakening down the line.

from this event i need: a christopher, a couple more phyllis for CR attempts (and maybe a lucky plat armor), and completing battle to defend the orphanage for the plat armor. is there anything im missing?
AW Sophie requires 3 30CC1 silvers, 300,000 gold, 3 angel orbs and 100 DC to buy the awakening fairy. The silvers often catch people out so if you're planning ahead for sophie you'd need 2 valks, 2 healers and a samurai and rogue. Ontop of that you need 2 healers and a mage for Paula along with a archer, mage and healer for Chydis soon so I'd put Sophies stuff on the backburner for now.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AW Sophie requires 3 30CC1 silvers, 300,000 gold, 3 angel orbs and 100 DC to buy the awakening fairy. The silvers often catch people out so if you're planning ahead for sophie you'd need 2 valks, 2 healers and a samurai and rogue. Ontop of that you need 2 healers and a mage for Paula along with a archer, mage and healer for Chydis soon so I'd put Sophies stuff on the backburner for now.
from his fanatical aproach to sophie thus far his first aw is highly likely to be sophie

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let's play as dem..
I mean God~

Bottom with Maceclub / whatever it is = Shuten Douji
Middle Right = Amon of the HardFlame
Top Left = Fur Fur of the ThunderStorm
Bottom left = Biffron - Earl of Hell / Makai Necromancer / whateverhistitleis
Above Biffron = Keraunos - Fallen Goddess(?) (Aigis sister)

If only Nutaku side have April fool mission too~

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

from his fanatical aproach to sophie thus far his first aw is highly likely to be sophie
no, it's gonna be katie in all likelihood. i already have the soldier orb for her. i also have the units to sac for her awakening once i get around to ccing them. she's also 100 aff and 50/60 level

who's the better valkyrie between elaine and misha

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Misha, by far.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is a spirit queen just essentially in best case a black spirit?

cuz i'd rather just discharge em for 5k a pop when i already have plenty spirits of every rarity

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cuz i'd rather just discharge em for 5k a pop when i already have plenty spirits of every rarity
Essentially yes, maybe a platinum for whales. Never ever discharge fairys, even the iron and bronze are useful for combining. If you don't have the space then spend SC on space, fairys are one of the most important resources in the game.
I have 156 fairys from silver to spirit queens and its not enough, I could use most of them and still not get a unit leveled properly.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Misha, by far.
is there a specific reason for this? im assuming it's the atk bond bonus

which is kinda bad as i have higher priorities for my bond items

does every character lose stats on awakening? i never noticed before

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

1. Yes, attack bonus is better for Valkyrie, which is mainly for early ramping. When you have a string of goblins coming, you'd want the Valkyrie to kill them fast enough for the UP and not let any slip by. Even if it's deployed later for taking out a specific target such as black archer(s) or mage(s), attack is still better than defense. Plus, Misha has a self heal in case no healers were yet deployed in the early game. As far as lacking affections, 0% Misha is still better off than 0% Elaine.

2. All units lose stats upon awakening as they are reverted back to level 1. They are gained back after leveling up. Depend on rarity, sometimes you gain back the lost stats after about 10 levels and sometimes not until 30+.

3. If you still did not buy barracks, you need to stop wasting SC on rolls and get them (at least 1). Later on farm event units, silvers, spirits and plat armors will take up a lot of space. When combining event plats if you do them 2 at a time plus 2 plat fairies, you will gain 4800 xp minimum, and upwards to 5700 xp depending on the level of the fodders. But only if you have a lot of spare fairies.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3. If you still did not buy barracks, you need to stop wasting SC on rolls and get them (at least 1).
i haven't rolled gacha since the deine chance up ended, man.

and i only rolled cuz it was deine chance up :/

i spent most of my sc on mincosting fran (and i don't regret it either. she's a fucking work horse now)

i'm 100/112 for unit max. was just lookin for things i could do to free up some space

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, I don't have enough black fairies so the fairy queen is very very useful. lol I use them to CC the blacks and give exp to black units.

Anyways I just noticed I'm 33 Scs short of getting the Deluxe stamp card and I went okay. Its time to get myself the second barracks.

And then did a pull so that would put me into the threshold for deluxe stamp card tomorrow. Now with this done, I finally have the space I needed to create an bandit army and samurai army xD I already have my Kingdom army, been waiting to make other two for forever now.

One thing I"ve been wondering about. Won't the silver rogues be pretty good replacements for bronze soldiers?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Again, this only advice so you can take it or leave it. But I would suggest that you save the SCs for the next month or so and buy the main barrack unit expansions. Each SC will give 4 slots, and you can buy around 35 of them, this will get your main barracks to over 200 spots. After the main barrack is maxed there is the option to purchase a 2nd and 3rd barrack, each with 250 space.

Having to use up or combine or sell things just for the sake of freeing up space is the worst thing to do. We are probably a few months away from getting 100% drops on first attempt of event missions, by then you will need even more storage space than you do now. So be proactive and plan ahead.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Having to use up or combine or sell things just for the sake of freeing up space is the worst thing to do.
a large portion of my team would be useless if i wasn't cashing in fairies when i have 3 decent bronze units to combine em with. it may be wasteful in the long run but i don't need fairies. i need usable units now.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again, this only advice so you can take it or leave it. But I would suggest that you save the SCs for the next month or so and buy the main barrack unit expansions. Each SC will give 4 slots, and you can buy around 35 of them, this will get your main barracks to over 200 spots. After the main barrack is maxed there is the option to purchase a 2nd and 3rd barrack, each with 250 space.

Having to use up or combine or sell things just for the sake of freeing up space is the worst thing to do. We are probably a few months away from getting 100% drops on first attempt of event missions, by then you will need even more storage space than you do now. So be proactive and plan ahead.
Well I needed the space now. I only had 10 spare unit slots left. lol

a large portion of my team would be useless if i wasn't cashing in fairies when i have 3 decent bronze units to combine em with. it may be wasteful in the long run but i don't need fairies. i need usable units now.
Eh I think its fine idea for x2 exp multiplier. I did the same early on. But when I got to the point like few months ago maybe five or six months ago I stopped doing that and started to conserve the fairies and using them whenever I managed to get EXP Armor. Its cuz I reached a point where most of my units is CC50. And leveling the units over CC50 gets expensive so 8k exp for like 10k Gold is pretty helpful and lets me have gold for awakening.

I brute force leveled my Lucille from CC50 to CC70 with just bronzes and irons. It wasn't pretty. I think I went through 200k-400k gold like that? But It let me awaken her very fast.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I went through 200k-400k gold like that? But It let me awaken her very fast.
yeah, holy shit. ~560 exp per combine with 32,668 required for 50-70 at 8k cost is 400k+

man. im gonna have to do more golden armor runs starting now.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, holy shit. ~560 exp per combine with 32,668 required for 50-70 at 8k cost is 400k+

man. im gonna have to do more golden armor runs starting now.
Rofl yeah. Well its 700ish exp if you use triple Hashims from Base Scramble II. Worth it though. Lucille is kickass.

And 600ish if its the bronze soldiers from there not hashim one.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rofl yeah. Well its 700ish exp if you use triple Hashims from Base Scramble II. Worth it though. Lucille is kickass.

And 600ish if its the bronze soldiers from there not hashim one.
yeah, i suppose at that point you would stop using the iron units. 540 for 4 of the iron archers. thankfully i only have to worry about getting katie to 60 (and then like 30 more levels after awakening to fix the stat loss but that's easy)

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The real nightmare starts when leveling units above level 50ish, which has to be done if there is ever gonna be any awakenings. For perspective, to level a black from 0 to 80, the first 40 levels only needs 10k xp while the 2nd 40 needs 70k. This is why it's prudent to plan ahead and gather those materials necessary for when they will eventually be needed. Assuming that you used bronze fodders to get a black unit to 16000 xp (around lvl 46), that still leaves 64000 left. So that'll cost 24 black fairies and 8 plat cans, provided you have gathered that many.