What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Really? Jesus. Are you doing Vampire Banquet to farm her?

I thought I'd had bad luck. I think I got her twice before reaching Banquet, then when I first did it blind, I 1-starred it and Fran dropped, but my connection failed before I got her.
2nd time, I failed when trying to repeat my strategy because I didn't notice something I did first time round(delaying unit placement to see where the enemies would go, which also meant they spent less time taking poison damage).
After that, I still frequently screwed up, or lacked drops.

Even so, I've still managed to get Cost down/Skill up by 2.
Sure, I'm doing a Vampire Banquet mission (55/7) but Fran denied to drop for whatever reason. Got some Daniela, Calliope and plat.faerie every now and then but not Fran. I think i got 1-2 of her from there in the 1st day then she just disappeared. :(

Last edited:

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sure, I'm doing a Vampire Banquet mission (55/7) but Fran denied to drop for whatever reason. Got some Daniela, Calliope and plat.faerie every now and then but not Fran. I think i got 1-2 of her from there in the 1st day then she just disappeared. :(
Seriously there is something wrong with your luck i have 20 runs in that map, 13 Fran, 5 Calliope and several fairies (haven't seen Daniela though). Even if you have been runing it since day 1 you should at least have 5 copies (everyone with shitty luck get at least this number)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seriously there is something wrong with your luck i have 20 runs in that map, 13 Fran, 5 Calliope and several fairies (haven't seen Daniela though). Even if you have been runing it since day 1 you should at least have 5 copies (everyone with shitty luck get at least this number)
Not necessarily. It is certainly possible to be incredibly unlucky. While it's rare, it's certainly not impossible.

Of course there's also the possibility of someone exaggerating as well. :p

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've done nothing but run 55/7 as well and I've only had 5 Fran drops. On the flip side though she has CR'd and SU'd every single time. 5/10 -4. I have had 0 fairies though that's still the one I'm missing

Xion

Reputation score

Not necessarily. It is certainly possible to be incredibly unlucky. While it's rare, it's certainly not impossible.

Of course there's also the possibility of someone exaggerating as well. :p
Nop there's gotta be something wrong with his luck, like a curse item or a curse in general. Maybe he kicked a dog and got cursed? :/

Either way i haven't seen something like that so there is always the chance of exaggeration, i have play with several acc in multiple ocations and never had that kind of bad rng. But there is always room for that.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nop there's gotta be something wrong with his luck, like a curse item or a curse in general. Maybe he jick a dog and got cursed? :/

Either way i haven't seen something like that so there is always the chance of exaggeration, i have play with several acc in multiple ocations and never had that kind of bad rng. But there is always room for that.
Really though, it's totally possible. :p

I remember back in ye olde days of playing Mabinogi I failed repairing a weapon 3x in a row at 98% success rate.

Not getting a 50% drop seems a lot more likely to me. :p

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello all!

On March 28th there will be a new Urgent Mission:

"The Deadly Sword That Shook The Earth"

Users can obtain "Gloria" depending on mission stars when the event ends.

"Esther" will be added in summon. Esther is a Black unit and her class is "Pegasus Rider". She has a skill called "Pegasus Wing" and she can fly and attack in wide range while her skill is active.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is wierd, its almost like there's communication going on, but that can't be right, we're supposed to wait and see what we get and have no input either.

On a less jaded note Gloria is alright I suppose, feels like we're swimming in the star and collection events though, atleast the event should be decently hard.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's possible , but really rare
Dunno if he's exaggerating / lie / truth. Dun care~
-------------
I got 8 Fran so far
1 Prime - 3 RIP - 4 Fran waiting to be killed whenever I want~

I also got 4 Daniela - 0 Calliope

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On a less jaded note Gloria is alright I suppose, feels like we're swimming in the star and collection events though, atleast the event should be decently hard.
It actually makes me worry to be honest.

In the future because of this we might end up having to do item collection events one after another. I'm unsure how many SC I should save to do consecutive collection events.

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It probably impossible for continuously run mission 10+ time straight with 50% chance but in reality it's like 1-2 or 4 runs at best (when i used chocolate) with 50% chance whenever it's bad timing, bad luck etc. it just happened. :(

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Devs seems to be porting the events they are recently reviving at the DMM side to our shore. Less work to them that way, I suppose? :confused:

@Zelretchs: Still, strange. Did you by chance ran every attempt with same team, not changing anything, composition, levels, affection, you name it, between runs? There are persistent superstitions going on around wiki that team is somehow used to seed the Random Number Generator used to roll one's drops, so if that's the case you might find your luck reverse if you try bringing different unit lineup...

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Devs seems to be porting the events they are recently reviving at the DMM side to our shore. Less work to them that way, I suppose? :confused:

@Zelretchs: Still, strange. Did you by chance ran every attempt with same team, not changing anything, composition, levels, affection, you name it, between runs? There are persistent superstitions going on around wiki that team is somehow used to seed the Random Number Generator used to roll one's drops, so if that's the case you might find your luck reverse if you try bringing different unit lineup...
Something to do with that superstition then. I use the same team, same strategy and probably almost the same timing. :(

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hello all!

On March 28th there will be a new Urgent Mission:

"The Deadly Sword That Shook The Earth"

Users can obtain "Gloria" depending on mission stars when the event ends.

"Esther" will be added in summon. Esther is a Black unit and her class is "Pegasus Rider". She has a skill called "Pegasus Wing" and she can fly and attack in wide range while her skill is active.
So MWA decided to do early announcements like like DMM does with Twitter?

Sounds good to me.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh damn. an actual oppai army unit. fuck yes

Fayne

Reputation score

Gloria... meh

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just noticed we skipped Sera event for Gloria.

Guess they decided MWA is not rdy for intro to Mithril Golem.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just noticed we skipped Sera event for Gloria.

Guess they decided MWA is not rdy for intro to Mithril Golem.
i wouldnt be worried we jsut had nagi a few weeks back there likely making sure theres no errors this time around or just spacing the collections out