What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Oh please. Haven't you seen Deine. She's one fine lady! She would be sitting in my bedroom already if gacha gave me her.

No, there's only one fine lady in aigis and that is Solano.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

also iirc dina got a buff a few months back while nothing was given to deine
IIRC DMM-wise, Diina basically just got that Deine had earlier - some bonus defense on AW passive (on the top of her 25% chance to nullify any incoming hit) and a x2 defense multiplier on her Skill Awakening. Said skill awakening also turns her into melee-slot artillery, with crazy x2 attack.
So now on DMM Diina beats both Bernice and Gellius in raw defense, with SAW outperforms their normal skills, all while putting out thousand dps in ranged AoE (with mentioned SAW).

Deine still have +287 defense over Diina (so +574 def under effect of their respective Skill Awakenings), but her Skill Awakening pushes worse dps (attack speed is less than half of her sister's, for only third more damage per hit), in less range and to ground targets only, and with less duration (but comparatively less cooldown) (30s / 45s for Deine vs 45s / 60s for Diina)

Plus Diina is a l**i, so it is an instant win! ;)
But I do love both sisters dearly :p One day I will field Awakened Deine, Diina AND Grace together. And it will be glorious! :D

Anyway, in our version Gellius has most bulk under the skill, Deine reigns supreme as sustained heavy and Diina is still in that weird place where all attack-oriented heavies are. At least she has good enough raw stats to make it work, somehow)

Now that i have Fran i can add her to my "Dead Fish Eye's team" that one as every expresionless/dead eye unit i own: Imelia, Sybilla, VP Karma, Rita, Sabine, Memento, Cuterie, Shuuka, Fran and of course the cream de la cream Paula-chama.
No Kojuro? Too bad :D

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This version of Aigis will still see heavy utilization of HA units in the next 12 to 18 months, except maybe for those with all black teams.
The times I have used a HA during the times can be counted on one hand and I don't think that will increase noticeably, ever. Despite having AW50 Gellius and not a single gacha black unit. Heck, up to a month ago my only used gacha unit was Thetis.
So yeah... HA's are already overrated and won't get better. That doesn't mean they are unuseable, there are just better alternatives for almost anything.

Personally I'd be really mad if I got either Deine or Dina as my first black, because I woudn't use them and don't like their looks, so I wish you all the best luck to draw her so I won't get her hopefully =)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The times I have used a HA during the times can be counted on one hand and I don't think that will increase noticeably, ever. Despite having AW50 Gellius and not a single gacha black unit. Heck, up to a month ago my only used gacha unit was Thetis.
So yeah... HA's are already overrated and won't get better. That doesn't mean they are unuseable, there are just better alternatives for almost anything.

Personally I'd be really mad if I got either Deine or Dina as my first black, because I woudn't use them and don't like their looks, so I wish you all the best luck to draw her so I won't get her hopefully =)
Well I couldn't beat god difficulty on Monster Island until I deployed three heavy armors. As in get max 500 kills for 50 DCs.

That was my first time deploying that many.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heavys tend to be far better for newer players, their usefullness really dwindles as you get stronger till you get to the point you don't even want to take them on blind runs. As you're stronger units are far less likely to die, leading to favouring attack and block over defence and block.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Definitely agree with the heavies being good for noob accounts. They have the highest starting defense which allows new accounts to turtle. Once you get stronger units, turtling becomes much less desirable, as such heavies lose out in favor of duelists who can take the hit but deal significantly higher damage in exchange.

Xion

Reputation score

Plus Diina is a l**i, so it is an instant win! ;)
But I do love both sisters dearly :p One day I will field Awakened Deine, Diina AND Grace together. And it will be glorious! :D

No Kojuro? Too bad :D
That bit was the only part when you made some sense, who gives two coins about raw stats and numbers?? Dina is lovely and has tons of l*** power at her hand so yeah that's more than enough.

I haven't gotten around to lvl males (can't be bother with so many girls) and i don't think i have a copy (gotta check)

------------

I'm done! 17 runs and 11 copies -5CR and +6S.lvl. S.lvl isn't my thing but i guess i could keep farming since (i don't have anything else to do :/)

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not everyone understands most lolis are godly

Last edited:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

oh hey look. a guy is wrong on the internet.
You're not around on Solano's event huh? I really love that kind of high and mighty attitude.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All this talk about HAs being more for new players, and then there's me who still needs HAs. Whether it's Leeanne, Bernard, Garrett, Bernice, Maribel, or Deine, I've used an HA or two (sometimes three), for every event that we've gotten.

They really need to change that over at some point. I understand why they did it in the beginning, cause nobody has silver ninjas, cannoneers, warrior priests, angels, monks, vampire hunters or pirates to CC the same class unit with. But now that they are all out, they can't just leave it like this.
Yes, I have so many Silver Pirates just laying around doing nothing.....

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This version of Aigis will still see heavy utilization of HA units in the next 12 to 18 months, except maybe for those with all black teams.
I can't remember the last time I had to use HA besides the golem event lol

The best defense is a dead opponent aka really OP cheap DPS team destroys everything this game throws at you atm. You really only need stuff like Elizabeth/Rachel/Nanaly.. similar skills for insane output damage really quick.

Xion

Reputation score

I can't remember the last time I had to use HA besides the golem event lol

The best defense is a dead opponent aka really OP cheap DPS team destroys everything this game throws at you atm. You really only need stuff like Elizabeth/Rachel/Nanaly.. similar skills for insane output damage really quick.
Not exactly, in my case i don't use HA cause i have Katie + Len + B.Iris passive backing the deff of my team so i don't really need to deploy a HA to tank things (Charlotte usually does a good job). But you have a poin dps is key point here (for now) but alas Len + Solano just burn everything, thanks to the former i don't really have t worry about WT xD

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually have all 3 of those and I still need to use HAs. :V

Fayne

Reputation score

I hove none of those and I don't.
I think it really depends on the playstyle and to a smaller degree on the units you have available.

Yes, HA's might be kinda good for newbee's (although, even two years ago when I started plaing this game I never understood why everyone was recommending to CC a heavy first. Therefore I CCed my Bernice as my fifth unit I think and ended up using her only on Golden Armor H...), but after that they are optional at best.

On my DMM account, which I made four months ago (so, I'm more or less still a newbee there or can at least remember being one), my highest level HA to this day is btw an UnCCed level 33 Leanne with 0 affection, that I used exactly once for 27 seconds on a 90/12 map of the star trial that started three days after the creation of my account (yep, 3stared it, no buffs active, no money spent, only gacha black from black ticket pretty much unnecessary for the clear).

It's just that I'm personally more the kind of person who likes to rely on strong duelists. They don't get attacked by other melee units and therefore eat more damage and don't have shitty attack, so that they can actually kill things and are useful outside of tanking a boss.

I don't even use my AW99 SAW Cornelia that often. She's basically a HA, just better.

Last edited:

Xcellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Started up Aigis, did the daily free roll and noticed I had 5 SC. Thought, why not, and rolled. The result is as you see here.

Considering I'm a free player, I'm very happy that I just got my first ever gatcha black.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dang, speaking of Nanaly. Congrats, she too was my first Gacha Black on the Main account.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

because everyone has this

*rolls eyes*
>stuff like
>similar skills

reading comprehension friend. you don't have to have the superior gacha units, just stuff like that, even event units. The more of a noob you are the more your options are cut off because of what you've missed and less crystals for gacha pulls. Maybe I'm wrong but I believe I've seen that you're new so idk why you're acting like you would have that stuff unless you started off with really good gacha luck.

Xion posted a great example right after of how he goes about it, obviously everyones teams will heavily deviate depending on gacha luck. I'd say noobs-half a year teams and bad luck players have to depend on HAs for a good bit.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd say noobs-half a year teams and bad luck players have to depend on HAs for a good bit.
which is what im arguing about. i can't clear shit without heavies.

i rerolled into a sophie before i started. so i do have a strong duelist to plop down, i just dont have a sustained duelist outside of cypria(who i still havent cc'd) and the prince (only rank 107)

i should be spending my stamina today on crystal keeper, right?

Last edited: