What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I'm taking names of people wanting breaks.

Meteors will be sent down to their roofs from my Aisha if the breaks ever return.

And your gachas will forever be silvers and golds.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you exaggerate a bit about "wanting a break mentality". Noone complained yet. I know that we had bad experience in the past and word "break" can get some of us to go nuts (those months of no events were tough...), but right now I think it's more like... we can see that there's a possibility that in the "near" future we will have more content at the same time than we want or will be able to deal with. Just lately subjugation+event+revival could be a bit too much. But it is good once in a while. So I would call it just some kind of sentimental thing maybe?

Edit: Ok, more importantly - where is Eliza and Miranda ?! :(
Except that isn't too much content. That is the pace the game has been going at on DMM since launch. That is the pace the game is meant to be played at. They stagger the releases of these events so you typically have plenty of time to work on each one at your own pace. Now you will probably have to pay some SC to perfect each unit, but as long as you aren't wasting them on rolls, you should break even, for the most part.

You people wanting breaks back were spoiled by it. They do not belong in the game and we have no reason to have them.

It took a good long time (years) to get these random breaks to go away, and its still unclear if this is permanent or if the developers just got some extra interns to help out. Golden week and Comiket will probably be the closest thing coming up that will determine if we truly keep getting continuous content.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, yes i do.

I think I do, and I do.
"Want" and "Need" are two different words. Look up the dictionary.

No freemium ever needs a Samurai more than anything else.

You are free to argue against it, but bring some reasons with it.

As for myself, I ask you to count the number of Key Kii (or any other strat chan vids) that employs SAM R I.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Want" and "Need" are two different words. Look up the dictionary.

No freemium ever needs a Samurai more than anything else.

You are free to argue against it, but bring some reasons with it.

As for myself, I ask you to count the number of Key Kii (or any other strat chan vids) that employs SAM R I.
reason vvvv

Attachments

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am cautiously optimistic that the breaks are gone and we are almost at a pace like the DMM counterpart. I think this is due to the fact that DMM Aigis are also rolling out like contents as revivals in Japan, and it's a bit less work for them to convert that for Nutaku's version. Essentially this justifies them to commit some of the main team dev's time and energy on Nutaku Aigis, whereas in the past it's just the B or C teams working on converting the old events for us, and they can only get them out by putting a break in between due to lack of manpower.

For those who only started recently and is not used to the pace of never ending events. It is most likely gonna stay that way. Yes, this would mean it's impossible to do everything and event/daily/story maps will have to be prioritized. But the good news is more contents will mean more free SCs so they can be used on unit expansion, refills, or gachas.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You ever need two SAM R I's for her -_-

For that you would suffer the eternal curse of Niche Silver/Gold Pulls!?
ALL I FUCKING GET IS SILVER AND GOLD

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. FUCK YOUR CURSE. FUCK YOU RNG GODDESS GIVE ME DEINE GOD DAMN IT

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ALL I FUCKING GET IS SILVER AND GOLD

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. FUCK YOUR CURSE. FUCK YOU RNG GODDESS GIVE ME DEINE GOD DAMN IT
This what ppl say with less than 3 digit samples *sigh*

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For those who only started recently and is not used to the pace of never ending events. It is most likely gonna stay that way. Yes, this would mean it's impossible to do everything and event/daily/story maps will have to be prioritized. But the good news is more contents will mean more free SCs so they can be used on unit expansion, refills, or gachas.
Well put. Noobs don't know that this IS how the game is suppose to work and Veterans feel off now that the game is working properly. It's not imposible to do everything it just takes time while you ready your teams, it can be done, look at the other side (dmm), there are free players there that do every event and get to raise their units on a montly basis (we can do that here too).

Some just don't understand that the game wasn't intended to have dead time in between events, because lets face it, no event and extended event (star or item trial)/no new unit (GR, increase drops) are 3 different things.

With no event the game just doesnt go anywhere and is practically dead. While no new unit (increase drops) or GR means we have something extra but not always new (not all GR bring new units in them).

Even so we have the extended events (star and item trials) where we just need a minimun requirement to get the unit and we can do whatever we want with the remaining time, is just that the completionist in us is always telling us to "Go big or go home!"

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its actually easier to raise units on DMM due to the constant supply of armors due to guaranteed drops. In a typical event its not unusual to see 2-3 guaranteed armor drops and fairies to use them. I currently have over 100 platinum armors on DMM and nowhere near the fairies to spend them all. That being said I'm also not pushing my current team to its maximum potential either. I do have a couple units who have been on my "plan to raise but I'm lazy" list.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She CR'd and SU'd every single copy for me. Just wow, first time that has happened for me on a farm event unit.

Not sure if I want to keep trying to 10/10 her skill or just farm affec and fairies now. How close is our version to getting the fairy that does skill up? Not the rainbow one.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only time that's ever happened for me was with Rita.

Who, naturally, I never use.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm actually pretty jealous of that, I didn't get to perfect my Rita and she's one of the few I care for. I don't really use her either but her skill is so unique and I'm sure it'll be useful eventually.

I remember using her on that map that had like a group of 4-8 fairies and just rekt everything if you didn't kill them fast enough lol