What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

which is what im arguing about. i can't clear shit without heavies.

i rerolled into a sophie before i started. so i do have a strong duelist to plop down, i just dont have a sustained duelist outside of cypria(who i still havent cc'd) and the prince (only rank 107)

i should be spending my stamina today on crystal keeper, right?
I wouldn't call Sophie a duelist. A duelist is a unit who specializes in 1 on 1. While angels can duel, their main purpose is to serve as a unit who can cleave down higher priority targets (since they can actually tank them) or cleave down hordes of minions over a timed span. Additionally they serve as some of the best lightning rods in game for magical damage.

You should do crystal keeper. Spica and Chydis are two very core freemium units.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would actually rec farming the strongest stage you can beat this time to get fran with highest drop rate, she's very good.

Do you have anything you can awaken/trading post unit you really want right now with DC's?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn't call Sophie a duelist. A duelist is a unit who specializes in 1 on 1. While angels can duel, their main purpose is to serve as a unit who can cleave down higher priority targets (since they can actually tank them) or cleave down hordes of minions over a timed span. Additionally they serve as some of the best lightning rods in game for magical damage.

You should do crystal keeper. Spica and Chydis are two very core freemium units.
23/200 for chydis lol

i dont think i wanna burn my sc for this

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would actually rec farming the strongest stage you can beat this time to get fran with highest drop rate, she's very good.

Do you have anything you can awaken/trading post unit you really want right now with DC's?
i have 3 frans now. i am nowhere near awakening anything. chydis could replace my iris, but then i've wasted 35 affection on her, soo yeah.

1*'d dwelling of the wolves but i have to let fran go, so farming that is still beyond me

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been farming Vampire's banquet for three days now and only three frans dropped so far. :/

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i have 3 frans now. i am nowhere near awakening anything. chydis could replace my iris, but then i've wasted 45 affection on her, soo yeah.
It's worth having both, a possibly CRed Iris and a Chydis. So it wouldn't really be a waste. I'm still using those exact two units after playing for two years (although Iris was replaced recently by Mia on most teams, because of her gold ability and events being easy as shit).
I'd recommend farming Crystal Keeper only if you can do H or higher. If you can't achieving this should be your no 1 priority. This is why I'd always recommend CCing an archer and a healer first, instead of HAs.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's worth having both, a possibly CRed Iris and a Chydis. So it wouldn't really be a waste. I'm still using those exact two units after playing for two years (although Iris was replaced recently by Mia on most teams, because of her gold ability and events being easy as shit).
I'd recommend farming Crystal Keeper only if you can do H or higher. If you can't achieving this should be your no 1 priority. This is why I'd always recommend CCing an archer and a healer first, instead of HAs.
i have:
50cc50 100 aff. bashira
50cc35 29 aff.feng shui krile
50cc45 35 aff iris

i just dont have the stamina to try it yet lol. today was the first time i did crystal keeper e. i got 5 dc

and i want a mia :(

Last edited:

Fayne

Reputation score

You need two archers for Crystal Keeper H

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need two archers for Crystal Keeper H
my bashira can one shot all of them if it works the way i think it does.

put down bashira + prince =

446 * 1.2 * 1.19 = 636 - 150 = 486 they all have 480 hp.

i have a 40 un cc soma i can use. it's only the initial wave that would be problematic

Fayne

Reputation score

Oh wow, it has been too long since I did this.
Back then you needed two CC30+ archers and I thought each could one-shot them, but in reality both attacks combined were able to kill a gazer while prince is deployed. So yeah, with all the buffs and stuff and Bashira being abe to one-shot them should be enough.
Also we didn't have Bashira back then, at least most of us.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i have 3 frans now. i am nowhere near awakening anything. chydis could replace my iris, but then i've wasted 35 affection on her, soo yeah.

1*'d dwelling of the wolves but i have to let fran go, so farming that is still beyond me
There is no replacing Iris. It will not be uncommon to require up to 3 full CC 100% healers for some challenging maps or story maps. In some extreme cases you might even need 4 healers or at least high end feng sui. Also there are men only maps which also needs healers, but that's a separate story.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have a good AFK strategy for A Vampire Banquet?
This is all I got so far. Working on improving it right now if possible.

P.S. Prince dies

Edit: Improved it greatly because of Thetis AW passive.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

P.S. Prince dies

Thanks for this! I decided to put 1 healer on the range spot by the prince and the other next to Jerome. I don't have AW Thetis so replaced her for Anya, I need to wait for Jerome's skill to come back up so takes a bit longer. Anya also kept getting paralyzed so took a while to take out the vampire and Fran but Fedora managed to keep her alive throughout so worked out well.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is no replacing Iris. It will not be uncommon to require up to 3 full CC 100% healers for some challenging maps or story maps. In some extreme cases you might even need 4 healers or at least high end feng sui. Also there are men only maps which also needs healers, but that's a separate story.
well i have a while to get her. as far as i can see they only change the trading post units in 6 month intervals and they just added her

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well i have a while to get her. as far as i can see they only change the trading post units in 6 month intervals and they just added her
it had been like almost 2 years before this rotation theres no telling when it will rotate again

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

2 Full Days + 2 Choccolates more than 10+ runs = 0 Fran... ZERO!! :mad:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

P.S. Prince dies

Put prince besides Chydis? I've got similar placement and Aria can handle every mon alone up there.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2 Full Days + 2 Choccolates more than 10+ runs = 0 Fran... ZERO!! :mad:
Really? Jesus. Are you doing Vampire Banquet to farm her?

I thought I'd had bad luck. I think I got her twice before reaching Banquet, then when I first did it blind, I 1-starred it and Fran dropped, but my connection failed before I got her.
2nd time, I failed when trying to repeat my strategy because I didn't notice something I did first time round(delaying unit placement to see where the enemies would go, which also meant they spent less time taking poison damage).
After that, I still frequently screwed up, or lacked drops.

Even so, I've still managed to get Cost down/Skill up by 2.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Put prince besides Chydis? I've got similar placement and Aria can handle every mon alone up there.
For whatever reason a single mob gets past my Aria when I do that.