What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Yep, that's almost always the case (Rorone being the only? exception)
You could combine multiple Fran's using a plat fairy though to gain a lot of experience while going for CR and SU.
ok ill save up frans then. she's not really doing work right now since i am majorly lacking in units to throw into her.

wish these event maps didnt have such god awful exp

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Old farm events are so easy, even the G map was easily beaten blind by my men. Also gotta love vampire hunters tankiness, Vincent tanked all the black goblins on the left while Cyrus killed them.
I feel like I should level Fran just so I can copy some of my men strategys with stronger units.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, let's move on to the important discussion now.

Afk strategies for Vampire Banquet, what's everyone else doing so I can copy your ideas. :p

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh come on! Getting Daniela and I still haven't gotten Fran yet should be illegal. =.=

RNG is having lots of fun fucking with me.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What a big dissapointment Paula has been... really no missionary. This can be called other than false publicity... that aside those ears xD
Oh damn, did the Prince do her doggy-style or something?

I just 1-starred 2 Pyramids for the first time, and it's only my 2nd attempt at it. Quite odd, as I was stuck on Danger in the Oasis for months, but then the difficulty curve's always had its ups and downs.
The mummies(not just the Mummy mages, but mummies in general) weren't as big a bunch of bastards as I'd thought, I'd suspected before that they'd be impossible to tank.
Maybe I just ended up over-levelled after all this time.

I've tried the 1st Eastern map a few times, but it seems like a real bugger so far.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh damn, did the Prince do her doggy-style or something?

I just 1-starred 2 Pyramids for the first time, and it's only my 2nd attempt at it. Quite odd, as I was stuck on Danger in the Oasis for months, but then the difficulty curve's always had its ups and downs.
The mummies(not just the Mummy mages, but mummies in general) weren't as big a bunch of bastards as I'd thought, I'd suspected before that they'd be impossible to tank.
Maybe I just ended up over-levelled after all this time.

I've tried the 1st Eastern map a few times, but it seems like a real bugger so far.
mummies count as undead for vampire hunter bonus damage?

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yes, Mummies are undead.

Also, Two Pyramids is actually way easier than Danger in the Oasis. All that is required is solid ranged DPS to kill everything before they get to the exit or in the case of the mages start to move. The ranged does not require healing at all and only those melees that engage scorpions need topping off.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

6 runs, 0 Fran, 1 witch. Excellent start so far.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Black goblins have stopped my 3* twice now. Damn things are really annoying me, and I can't try again until tomorrow now :mad:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, as per usual the Alt is having better luck. While it didn't get Fran the first time it ran the 55/7 map, it is now getting her pretty much every run in addition to Daniela. I decided to go for Fran on the Main and I'm already regretting it. Though, it could be the same situation that happened last time, maybe, where the Main got horrible drops but was able to min-cost the event unit first and in a few copies compared to the Alt that got a ton of copies, however it took quite a lot of copies to min-cost it.

Also, lol they added Fran to the active event list on the side in the homepage, but they still didn't update the slider thing where it still shows Shiho.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Had to redo Vampire Banquet because HURR YOU PLACED PRINCE AND SOLDIER IN THE WRONG SPOTS, GET REKT BY WOLVES.

Second run was pretty messy though. My Marr isn't quite ready yet (CC10), and the bats were throwing me for a loop, so my ranged placement was all over the place. Ended up needing to use Karma to stall Fran while I cleaned up the rest of the map, though Aria came dangerously close to dying.

Still, got two Frans so far.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dammit, don't you hate it when your bloody connection goes out, then you beat the mission? The icon showing my online status is slow to update too, so I didn't notice it in time either.
I mean, all I missed out on is 1 Fran, but it still bugs me.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Please tell me Fran is the last we'll ever see of the retarded 10 levels of skill on a farm unit scenario.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RNG is really mean this time -_- 50%? Yeah, why not, but will start working maybe on 5th run because why drop Fran in 4 runs? There's no point... Damn.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please tell me Fran is the last we'll ever see of the retarded 10 levels of skill on a farm unit scenario.
i can tell you for sure its not the most recent event priest warrior lucia who was a farm type has 10 skill so i doubt they will ever stop

but the good news is daily rev will be a thing in the future and that only includes farm type units so far

Last edited:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nope, they say a big "Fuck You"

It's a bad news, and the good news is it's less than 10;)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

G map is surprisingly troublesome :/

Edit: Shouldn't decide to roll on alt today. RNG is really crappy :/ 80% silvers -_- At least got that ranger chick. Is she useful unit?

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

holy fuck, do want

and comparing the dmm wiki to nutaku version we got a nerfed shiho. sadface.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

holy fuck, do want

and comparing the dmm wiki to nutaku version we got a nerfed shiho. sadface.
She's not nerfed, DMM has additional stat modifications not yet in the Nutaku version.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She's not nerfed, DMM has additional stat modifications not yet in the Nutaku version.
well nutaku needs to get off their lazy fucking asses and give me the shiho i deserve