What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I don't get why would people spend SC on Nagi (our next collection unit - a Ninja) I mean with the latest patch ninjas lost there only block on dmm making Nagi inefficent (barely safe by her skill). In my opinion with all the time we had every should have at least one copy of Saki under their belt, she does the job perfectly and her skill and S.AW makes better sinergy with this new version of ninjas.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's disappointing. So far collection units were pretty damn good, so I just assumed that this trend will continue. Oh well, at least this means that I don't have to buy SCs for her.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm loaded with Rainbow Fairies myself and I've no clue what to use them on.
In general decent unique skills should be leveled first, event units and common skills tend to be very low priority.

If you post your units you use I could point out the best to start on. Its not the simplest thing but eventually you'll see the importance of leveling skills as some skills are huge improvements.

Reputation score

I heard a rumor that the previous event we just had is gonna come back again next week? is that true?

Nirhael

Reputation score

I heard a rumor that the previous event we just had is gonna come back again next week? is that true?
Not exactly, the Revival we just got has two parts, we're getting the second part next week.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, part 1 of that revival we just had, next week is part 2 of that revival and its not a rumour, its in the news tab underneath the game and has been well known for over a week.

Reputation score

im really considering dropping money on aigis then, are we limited to only 1 dragon guy? or could i get 15 of them if i wanted?

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can get as many of those as you want, but you can only get one time fairy.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe they can be exchanged for a small sum of rainbow crystals. 20 for non-gacha blacks is the rate i believe.

Reputation score

I believe they can be exchanged for a small sum of rainbow crystals. 20 for non-gacha blacks is the rate i believe.
thats a shame, how much does one generally have to spend to just get 1 black?

Fayne

Reputation score

The chance for a single pull in gacha is 3 %. So in average you'll get a black every 33.3 pulls, which is 167 SC or about 111 $. You might get unlucky and need way more SCs though. I, for example, have done 72 gacha pulls and no black unit so far.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats a shame, how much does one generally have to spend to just get 1 black?
You gotta ask yourself one thing.

"Do I feel lucky?"

Well do ya? Punk. :D

Someone had to do it :)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In general decent unique skills should be leveled first, event units and common skills tend to be very low priority.

If you post your units you use I could point out the best to start on. Its not the simplest thing but eventually you'll see the importance of leveling skills as some skills are huge improvements.
Kay here you go.

Despara is already 5/5.

Everything else is pretty much gold and lower.

Highly doubtful you need my list of golds, but they're all gold rush and event units.

Only exceptions are Stella, Mehlis, Chizuru, Kojuro, and Monica(She wasn't gold rush right?)

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Updated the guide with our-side names and aDorothy

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kay here you go.

Despara is already 5/5.
1. Sybilla and Chydis will get the biggest boosts out of rainbow fairys, then Anya and Nanaly are good to level (Nanaly only gets 4 seconds of skill reuse which is little and can be put off till SAW is implemented).
2. If Spica/Adele are at 3/5 or 4/5 then you can use rainbows on them as they get big boosts from skill (if not chuck some Lauren/CC Gadoras from next revival at them).
3. Possibly Karma and Rikka.
4. After that same 3/5 deal for Jerome/Dahlia/Thetis/Zenobia/Saki/Belinda alongside Imelia and Ada (Fran is coming soon who has same skill as Ada so aim for 8/10 before fairys)
5. You could consider using rainbow fairys on Fedora, Iris, Bernice.
6. Lastly any units you use but aren't counted go here at the bottom.

I'm assuming you use all the units I've mentioned and I rated Ada and Imelia a bit higher than normal since you seem to like them, if you don't use a unit its safe to skip it and go down the list which isn't definite. Sorry its a mess but hopefully it helps you get rid of that hoard.

Fayne

Reputation score

I'd move Chydis down from category 1 to category 2 (her skill is more or less the same as Spica's. Higher range on healers is arguable worth more than on ranged damage, but eh, not enough for category 1 in my opinion).

And I'd move Thetis/Dahlia into category 2. They are very compareable to Adele.

It's worth noting that Saki, Belinda and Rika are only worth it if you plan on skill awakening them (whenever that is going to be implemented). Same goes for Nanaly (as you mentioned) and to a lesser degree Anya.

If you want to take 2nd AW into concideration (which might not happen for us before 2020) Cypria would be worth mentioning.

On everything else I agree with Sashas.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I strongly recommend using steak (Gadoras) to get Thetis or any other Atk III or IV units to skill level 4 before using Rainbow fairy on them.

Only one week away till the great steak poaching.

Fayne

Reputation score

As Sashas mentioned this for Adele I didn't think it was necessary, but sure, highlighting the important stuff is always good.