What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

So, what exactly is the point of the event valkyries? They only evolve once and don't have regular scenes and it's not like their stats are all that great.

I hear there's supposed to be special events in the album, but I don't see them. I have a Heavy Rotation Suzaku+ and there's nothing there.
You need to get all three of the Idol Theater Valkyries to get their first scene, and their second scene comes when you get all three plus versions. Beyond an excuse for a foursome, I don't know what the point of them is. Obsessive collecting, I guess?

Last edited:

Jirath

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to get all three of the Idol Theater Valkyries to get their first scene, and their second scene comes when you get all three plus versions. Beyond an excuse for a foursome, I don't know what the point of them is. Obsessive collecting, I guess?
There are those who are rich and crazy enough to buy them all (definitely not me).
But if there's a 10$ package then I wouldn't hesitate buying them too. Sadly, nutaku is being greedy on this event.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are those who are rich and crazy enough to buy them all (definitely not me).
But if there's a 10$ package then I wouldn't hesitate buying them too. Sadly, nutaku is being greedy on this event.
I think they will be in gold lotto after events, so with luck you can get em.

petergriff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow. That's lame. $90 just to get an event scene? Yeah, no thanks.

sspencer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know if you can still get Magic Gunner Carol or Evil Hell Loki from the card lottery? They don't show up in the official Game Guide.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anybody know if you can still get Magic Gunner Carol or Evil Hell Loki from the card lottery? They don't show up in the official Game Guide.
I can confirm about carol its still there cuz i got her when first idol event begin, but im sure loki is in the card lottery. Since they both are in the lottery miles

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi, I am on Q20. I think I need at least 8ish ~L50 comrades on at the same thing in order to do Neo Dreadnoughts? For reference I am L52 now.

Kind of a tall order... but if my estimate is right I do need to cull my lower comrades.

Add me as yeehawss.

purke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There are 81 pages, sry guys, but how to awake some monster cards(girls ones) since they cannot be evolved to ++?

Last edited:

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are 81 pages, sry guys, but how to awake some monster cards(girls ones) since they cannot be evolved to ++?
I don`t think you can get them to ++. Just only a +.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think you don't, you get 3 of them to + and you get a 3some scene or something
I think he meant the C - Cards only because some of them are really cute... That's what I think...

I might be wrong though and you guys are talking about the event idols:confused:

purke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think he meant the C - Cards only because some of them are really cute... That's what I think...
Yup, I meant them. They called "monster" cards on wikia and UC... - "valkyrie" cards

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yup, I meant them. They called "monster" cards on wikia and UC... - "valkyrie" cards
Then no, there is no awakening for C cards only UC and above.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ahh right, yea only Valkyries can awaken :)

purke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, I though I saw Alice CG somewhere in internet but ok. Thanks, guys.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are a lot of characters that has more than one card. For example, Alice has 7.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How does Chatango work? I don't see anything when I visit it.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How does Chatango work? I don't see anything when I visit it.
Well its just a chat room nothing special, try refresh few time. If that doesnt work clear your cache

wonderking

Reputation score

Hm, I though I saw Alice CG somewhere in internet but ok. Thanks, guys.
There are there more versions from Alice and other cards but they aren't implented in our Version yet.