What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

That gacha never had cards that wasn't availible from gacha before. So most likely it's the only chance to obtain ++ version of Yukina.

However, as a result of the ongoing discussion regarding event frequency, we now have a concrete goal of daily active users we need to hit in order to get the same events as Japan. Our marketing department is going into overdrive to try to get those numbers so that we can bring up the frequency, make Japan happy, and make you guys happy.
What about LoV, same conditions?

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ya....i'm not sure if I want to spend 150$ on a single card even if the gems and such would be awesome.

On another note, the strong worms drop +18 weapons. NICE

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just saw player lvl 230! :eek:

Over 100 is common, but never seen anybody even close to that. My lvl is 88, but I had quite long break from game. How about you guys?

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just saw player lvl 230! :eek:

Over 100 is common, but never seen anybody even close to that. My lvl is 88, but I had quite long break from game. How about you guys?
That would be AyeCo. He's famous.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

THE AyeCo.? Holy shit, I thought that was just a legend... just a myth. I can only hope to meet him someday. To... be like him.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, it was him. And i beat him in PVP, so am i famous also now? :D

Truth be told, he was just with one valkyrie and i still almost lost.

Tesseract

Reputation score

AyeCo. is dead. Long live the xMazax!

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow, I should have realized but it didn't quite dawn on me how much xp it would take to level Chocola to max. Feed her 10 Max level books, she gains 5 levels lol. Got her up to 78 so I should not have to much further to go.

Artigael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how can I beat Chocola (lvl 29 boss)?

I've had no trouble up until now :_

bc79

Reputation score

Noticed the mega bosses in Japanese version are not pixelated. Any idea when we will have that update? For the above poster, try to 4m your cards.

petergriff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how can I beat Chocola (lvl 29 boss)?

I've had no trouble up until now :_
I'm at the same place. I'm at level 85 with a +18 weapon and three SR+ and she still has a little bit of health left.

So now I'm stuck either farming weapon drops forever with the hope that I can eventually enhance my weapon one more time or hope for the very very very slim chance that I can get two more duplicate cards OR wait for months of login proofs/lottery miles to stack up so I can just get the cards that way.

The game is basically screaming "PAY US MONEY' and I think I'd rather just quit entirely.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What weapon do you have to you have? One of the good weapons from the item gacha? They make a huge difference especially when combined with elemental weaknesses.

You can pick up a ton of golden tickets just by logging in every day, so while you might not be able to get all the cards with out spending outrageous amounts you can still pick up a majority. Like the current event has one SR card you'd have to buy all the others are just boss drops.

petergriff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dark Blade +18 with Wind 50.

I've never gotten anything good from the card or item lottery even though that's all I spend my login proofs on. Just to get another copy of my weakest card is 400 lottery miles.

I've just hit a wall. I can't progress any more in matches either so I'm just hoarding money/leveling up cards for exploration.

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

To beat the quest boss you need your attack plus the combined attack and skill damage from your cards to reach certain threshold, elemental damage doesnt apply to them, only to mega bosses. If you are at chocola, you can have 3 sr++, with the basic sr given by mega bosses. 4 copies of each Rebecca, Sandra and Hana are obtainable through mega boss defeat or assist quite easily(Melissa and Mabel are rarer to get in my experience, Melissa more so with how you need lots of good comrades to beat giants consistently), or now with the event mega bosses, Titanne and Pamela. You can farm the event quest for lots of lvl 12 same element card than the one you want to level, and get money alternating with main quest or bars gotten from idoneus or pandeon. Sell items, lvl cards, get 3 SR 4M and beat all bosses till lvl 32 where you need a better weapon or better cards

Tesseract

Reputation score

Anybody know if elemental gear is back in the item gacha for this event?

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Checked my companions and will have to kick out 5-6 inactives so looking to replace them
nick: blobzerz lvl 128

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this a phantom event update or did I miss a FB/Twitter announcement somewhere?

Kararra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this a phantom event update or did I miss a FB/Twitter announcement somewhere?
Even if Nutaku wasn't informed or forgot to announce it, this is how these games are normally: one event ends, another one begins. I mean, they need you to stick around and spend money. That's why everybody over in Aigis is like "Update when?"

So, yeah:
* more main quest with Mecha Chocolat megaboss. Should be up to Q37 as Mecha Chocolat spawns at Q38.
* SSR cards in gacha.
* Reian Cemetery quest with one of the SSR cards (don't get too excited, it's R>SR>SSR and you're only getting one copy) then another one halfway through the month.

Note that Mecha Chocolat has two versions, one immune to physical and the other to magic. I don't know whether they changed the name, but the image is not translated.
bel-i.sm-belfast.com/img/game/flash/l_monster/000074.png
bel-i.sm-belfast.com/img/game/flash/l_monster/000075.png

p.s. I didn't notice the Idol Theatre scene before. I thought you had to evolve them? Anyway, it's actually pretty cute. tfw monsters will never be a valkyrie.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even if Nutaku wasn't informed or forgot to announce it, this is how these games are normally: one event ends, another one begins. I mean, they need you to stick around and spend money. That's why everybody over in Aigis is like "Update when?"
Ah I see, kinda what I figured but I was just a bit confused since they usually forewarn about this before an event drops, not that I'm complaining about it. Speaking of Aigis, yeah that's actually why I even go to FB/Twitter to check up on what the next event will be so I can prepare by digging up videos to study.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know of Lord of Valkyrie has revival events or a gacha kinda like Aigis eventually?

I kinda pamela by one copy >< At least I managed to get 4 of the other SR didn't remember the event ended today.