What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Is it worth 4Ming rares?
Besides the ones that give bonus to exploring, not really, SRs have better stats overall.
Maybe you can consider 4Ming sharo, since its the strongest non gacha R for exploring, and it competes with Rebecca somewhat for best free water.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game really loves its Ghibli references.

Looks like they ran out of ideas for the next area though.

Jirath

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it worth 4Ming rares?
4M all of them if you can. You will need them for exploration later on when continent 7 opens up. They require specific elements and require high combat strength (200k-220k) and you will want to clear it in the most efficient way possible because you will need to clear it multiple times for the SR reward there.

source, jp wiki
seesaawiki.jp/lordofwalkure/d/%c9%f7%cd%e8%a4%ce%be%a6%bf%cd%a5%cb%a1%bc%a5%ca

edit : f my grammar :l

Comrade filled, TY.

Last edited:

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Since I am new, perhaps I should 4S rares instead? Or maybe 4S UCs for exploration? Seems even cheaper than rares.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you will want to clear it in the most efficient way possible because you will need to clear it multiple times for the SR reward there.
are those SR cards even IN our version as a reward?

Jirath

Demon Girl
Reputation score

are those SR cards even IN our version as a reward?
The card is not in our version yet but the it should be in there once the 7th continent is released since the card doesn't look like a loli so there shouldn't be a problem with it. (like Pure Girl Marin that can be passed off as adult women with flat chest)

i.imgur.com/Zlwqy5T.jpg
^
The SR reward from 7th continent

Since I am new, perhaps I should 4S rares instead? Or maybe 4S UCs for exploration? Seems even cheaper than rares.
4S If you have extras but you should keep 4 base cards in your storage to 4M them, just in case if you need to make a squeeze exploration later on. And 4S the UC because it has doesn't worth the investment.

Last edited:

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to this announcement:
When you obtain Suzaku, Genbu and Omohikane, special event will become available in the album!

When you obtain Suzaku+, Genbu+ and Omohikane+, another special event will become available in the album!

Notice: There is no evolution event in case of above-mentioned cards - these cards can be evolved only once.
What Suzaku/Genbu/Omohikane they are talking about? R one or C one?? :confused:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

According to this announcement:

What Suzaku/Genbu/Omohikane they are talking about? R one or C one?? :confused:
Who the hell is omohikane? o_0

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If the H-content is as disappointing as the previous game, and it probably is, I'll pass. Thanks for the hard work and the share though.

autizboyz

Reputation score

She's the glass girl in the banner on the right side.
And i believe she's not out yet? Well i read the wiki she will be out on the 3rd idol, Unless she's on the shop. Thanks for the info tho

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Probably the R one

She's the glass girl in the banner on the right side.
If it's R one then seems like free players are unable to get access to the second special event because AFIK there are no other way to get a second card but buying that time limit set for each character. :(

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did the previous events give anything good though?

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to get lottery gold ?

I'm lv 57 and never seen it

Add me as Claudios ^_^

autizboyz

Reputation score

How to get lottery gold ?

I'm lv 57 and never seen it

Add me as Claudios ^_^
You mean gold ticket? If yes just keep login everyday you will get like daily reward each day.

"Once for every 5 days of logging in you can receive a “continuous login proof” which you can exchange for various items – the amounts you can receive each time are as follows:

5th day – 10 proofs
10th day – 10 proofs
15th day – 20 proofs
20th day – 20 proofs
25th day – 30 proofs
30th day – 30 proofs
After 30th day – once every 5 days: 30 proofs"

sspencer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster here.
Reason for this post is I want to share something I just recently discovered: You can actually MAKE money from explorations, so if you're short on gila, this is a great way to inject some income.

Fair warning: This will require either an initial investment in term of G and cards (to level up cards used on trips), or prepare to suffer some minor losses in the beginning. I've gone on 30 trips and came away with over 40K in profit, not including the initial investment.

You'll need UC cards, so I hope you haven't used them all as EXP fodder. Cart is highly recommended. I don't have a globe or amulet, but I imagine those would extremely helpful as well.

Take 4-7 UC cards and a cart if you have it and send them to Hantata Fountain, Gorusa Cave, or Token Forest if you're feeling a bit brave. Ideally, your combat strength should be 3x the required CS. (This is the initial investment: you'll want your UC cards to be high enough level) Your cost should be in the 1K-2.5K range depending on # of cards and location.

If you get Great Success, you can expect at least 4500 G up to 6750 G.
Even if you get just a Success, that's 862 G at a minimum (a Spear+3), but you'll usually get more. I have yet to get a failure. All of this only counts equipment, as I use cards gained as EXP fodder. If you decide to sell the cards as well, these numbers will rise.

For reference, my set up is Unit 1: Cart+ LV14, Cecil LV7, Phil LV7, Salas LV6, Rukia LV9, Lamia LV12, Pham LV5. Total cost: 1890 at Gorusa Cave

Unit 2: Cart LV6, Salas LV10, Delta LV8, Phil LV6, Lamia LV16. Total cost: 1060 at Hantata Fountain

Unit 3 can be your normal exploration.

My biggest net was 5690, while my biggest loss ever was only 198. And this is on top of monster cards and EXP gained.

If you can think of any tweaks, I'd be happy to hear it!

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You mean gold ticket? If yes just keep login everyday you will get like daily reward each day.

"Once for every 5 days of logging in you can receive a “continuous login proof” which you can exchange for various items – the amounts you can receive each time are as follows:

5th day – 10 proofs
10th day – 10 proofs
15th day – 20 proofs
20th day – 20 proofs
25th day – 30 proofs
30th day – 30 proofs
After 30th day – once every 5 days: 30 proofs"
Items->Tradin Post... it's not in obvious place
Every day is a new discovery !! Thx to all !!

petergriff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, what exactly is the point of the event valkyries? They only evolve once and don't have regular scenes and it's not like their stats are all that great.

I hear there's supposed to be special events in the album, but I don't see them. I have a Heavy Rotation Suzaku+ and there's nothing there.

Last edited:

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow Navi get's a figure!!!

Hope they do the other Valkyries too which I doubt but I still hope lol!!

GSC do your thing :)