Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Kamihime Project R

^ Apocalypse has an h-scene

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm really just going for the Grimoires so I can max more himes. If I learned anything here, it's that more levels = easier time.

That said, after going through what I have, I'll cash in my points at the end of the event based on what I can get to drop. If I don't get somewhat decent drops, I'll grimoire up so the next event is easier to grind.

Since this event seems to be really short compared to most events (especially in other nutaku games), they'll probably run this one at least one more time this year - maybe even more.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since this event is really short compared to most events, they'll probably run this one at least one more time this year - maybe even more.
Why, how long events are usually? The 1 week event cycle seems to be perfectly normal fair to me.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why, how long events are usually? The 1 week event cycle seems to be perfectly normal fair to me.
I was never part of Aigis, but both Idol Wars and Osawari events are around 2 weeks in length (average 15 or so days). At half that length, it feels like they could easily run this event again later in the year if they need filler. Granted, some of those are ranked point-grinding events, so this shop-based one seems a bit more lighthearted.

Last edited:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I checked the Kamihime wikia, and it says the JP events also had roughly a week for theirs. Judging by this first event, Nutaku might just follow suit.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was never part of Aigis, but both Idol Wars and Osawari events are around 2 weeks in length (average 15 or so days). At half that length, it feels like they could easily run this event again later in the year if they need filler. Granted, some of those are ranked point-grinding events, so this shop-based one seems a bit more lighthearted.
Oh, so this game also has those "whale yourself in the top X or you won't get shit" type of events... I've just lost most of my enthusiasm.

Maruk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"whale yourself in the top X or you won't get shit"
Osawari certainly did, which is why I don't play that one any more. Not sure what kamihime will bring going forward, but this is an exchange-based event. Grab materials from bosses and exchange them. I called it a shop-based event because I was being lazy, but I'm glad that this event lets everyone at least get something out of it.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just when I thought I was lucky...

<.<

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, so this game also has those "whale yourself in the top X or you won't get shit" type of events... I've just lost most of my enthusiasm.
Doesn't have any ranking events. Just events like this with the exchange shop, ones with a gacha tickets from raids and union clear x number of union only raids and points to get to reward milestones.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doesn't have any ranking events. Just events like this with the exchange shop, ones with a gacha tickets from raids and union clear x number of union only raids and points to get to reward milestones.
That's really good to hear. I'm fine with not getting max limit broken Eidolons and weapons. If the difficulty of this event is any indication, events are perfectly doable without them anyways. But not getting interesting new units because I can't whale myself into the top 100... yeah, fuck that sideways with a bent, rusty spoon.

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the first 2 events of the dmm version had extra missions available for 1 hour periods through out a day to farm extra rare mats.
with the 3rd event they removed these missions and just increased normal drop rates.
would be nice to know if nutaku did this already, cause so far the extra missions havent shown up.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the game currently playable for you? Right now its unplayable for me. Pretty much everytime i try to summon an eidolon in battle (and other actions too) it gets stuck at "connecting" till its showing the error window.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Welp, Nutaku servers exploded. Well, I can't connect properly, at least.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yep, entire Nutaku site throws a 502 bad gateway error.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, lot of disconnects today. Works for me now, but havent gotten much done otherwise. Just picked up a copy of each SSR so far.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay what is the drop rate on Luminous Fang because i've been running the accursed 2nd/3rd holy map for like a couple of hours now.

But I don't know where I can get the Flashing Light Idea Core, it says it drops from.. Instant Kill of Salvation's Light Quest? Where is that quest.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay what is the drop rate on Luminous Fang because i've been running the accursed 2nd/3rd holy map for like a couple of hours now.

But I don't know where I can get the Flashing Light Idea Core, it says it drops from.. Instant Kill of Salvation's Light Quest? Where is that quest.
In my experience idea cores are dropping from the raid battles. Fangs have a low drop chance on all dailies, but your best bet is doing the 25 AP ones.

melikefoxes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fangs only drop from gold boxes on daylies, but there are like 5 drops from gold boxes so its about 20% chance to actually get a fang from a gold box.
gold boxes that drop from the 8 AP allways contain a fang, but i recommend farming the expert map cause u will get holy star of light from that aswell.

the tier 2 ide acores only drop from raids both standard and expert in gold or rainbow boxes.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Raid boss can also occasionally drop fangs but the chance is very low.

Best place to try for fangs is still the expert SP daily, but it's all over the place. One day, when I was doing it for other stuff and don't need fangs, I got 5 fangs. Next time, when I was 1 fang away from a limit break, it took the entire day of running SP daily non stop til I finally got 1 lousy fang. So your values may vary.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Idea cores and prison of [element] are from the raid boss. You will end up with more than you can use just from running expert raid boss.