What's new

[Nutaku] Idol Wars

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Idol Wars

Anyone else bugging out of the last Dream Fest rewards ? It's been 30 mins and every time I click to go see results/get my rewards, I either get an infinite loop back and forth from title to win animation or the "servers are too busy, try later" page :/
Nope had no problems.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey guys. We have reached B rank and have 1 spot opened up. We require everyone to have a DF performance of at least 1m now

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow finally decided to just give this game a try... info overload.

So many freaky options.

Anyhow, how do I join our ULMF production house?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow finally decided to just give this game a try... info overload.

So many freaky options.

Anyhow, how do I join our ULMF production house?
Sorry, I havent been on the forums in weeks. We're full right now but to join us, you will need at least 1m DF performance and be able to participate in DF at least 10 times per week.

Your DF performance needs to increase over time as well (this shows that you are not just DFing and leaving).

Were highly active and want members that play for fun.

edit - If your still looking to join, I can add you to que. Whats your IGN?

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry, I havent been on the forums in weeks. We're full right now but to join us, you will need at least 1m DF performance and be able to participate in DF at least 10 times per week.

Your DF performance needs to increase over time as well (this shows that you are not just DFing and leaving).

Were highly active and want members that play for fun.

edit - If your still looking to join, I can add you to que. Whats your IGN?
No worries. My DF is currently only 620K so I'm still working up to 1M.

Are DF times the same across the board? or are they different for different productions?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You choose 2 times in a pool of 5 :

9am - 2pm - 7pm - midnight - 2am

All times are Eastern Standard (UTC -5)

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^ You choose 2 times in a pool of 5 :

9am - 2pm - 7pm - midnight - 2am

All times are Eastern Standard (UTC -5)
Oh nice that means the ULMF team at 7pm and midnight works for me since I can only do the later slots.

700K right now so have abit of working on

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh nice that means the ULMF team at 7pm and midnight works for me since I can only do the later slots.

700K right now so have abit of working on
focus on scouting and don't rank up on live battle. Win streaks is what u want on those. Lose at promo battles since those dont break a streak. Once you get a strong enough team, you'll be set on getting streaks without issues assuming you didnt rank up into first class p or higher.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone else got screwed out of the reward girl for the Aine #2 event ? We managed to get the recipe checklist 10 done to get her but my whole team never got it ........ There was a brief message in Japanese telling us to go check the inbox (probably) but the girl wasn't there. Luckily (not) it wasn't just me/my account and now the whole team is now raising pitchforks and lighting torches to go against Nutaku.

Please tell me we weren't the only ones fucked and it's a known issue. :cool:

Or NM, seems we only get her after the event

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Greatest match ever in IW history. Wanna thank the production for being so awesome. Only won by 11.7m

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay, another screw up : new [vocal] quest gacha doesn't exist .... Just hoping all the tickets I gather aren't vanishing to the void and are still stored somewhere :confused:

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hey
how enter in this diva grand prix
how i get this diva key for especial training?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Too late, you had to subscribe last week. You get the keys by ranking up in the Grand Prix (but you can't since the registering is over).

Dannyhel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey
how enter in this diva grand prix
how i get this diva key for especial training?
-
Just join any Active Production... (an easy method to know if the prod is still alive, is to you just check if on the first 2 members page of the production that you are checking before joining to see if at least 6 of the 8 players at it logged in the last few hours) ...that is above lvl50, they most likely are already registered to Diva and you will have a pretty much guaranteed chance to get some keys at end of the Diva since the game is not so competitive right now for low positions on Diva; but you have to at least attend to one Diva DF to be validated to earn anything, btw if you dont play most of the Diva DFs, the Leaders of the productions most likely will kick you; so unless you wanna build a Production now or has already one but didnt registered on time, you still can get the Keys. =]

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey peeps, haven't posted here in a while. Just wanted to let you know that our production (guild) has an open spot and grand prix is on its way.

Our req is you just need to attend DF 10 times per week. I went ahead and made our discord chat public to everyone so you can let me know if u wanna join there or just hang out and ask questions if you have any.

We are accepting new peeps as long as they show an interest in the game.

Our discord server -

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@Xellon

So I finally decided to boost up and get more active on the game.

I have 1171910 DF Performance currently.

Is there a spot on the ULMF Prod?

Also, I'm in the middle of ranking up on the Aine Project 3, since that is a prod related event, should I wait for it to end before switching prods? (assuming there is space) Especially since I'm close to getting PA Ichinose on both helper reward and recipe/score max.

kleem

Reputation score

@Xellon

So I finally decided to boost up and get more active on the game.

I have 1171910 DF Performance currently.

Is there a spot on the ULMF Prod?

Also, I'm in the middle of ranking up on the Aine Project 3, since that is a prod related event, should I wait for it to end before switching prods? (assuming there is space) Especially since I'm close to getting PA Ichinose on both helper reward and recipe/score max.
Yeah you wanna wait till AP is over.Make sure you have the helper points to get the 4th Yukino,and that your pro completes all the recipes.

I don't think theres any space right now but I'll confirm with tenchi tomorrow.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah you wanna wait till AP is over.Make sure you have the helper points to get the 4th Yukino,and that your pro completes all the recipes.

I don't think theres any space right now but I'll confirm with tenchi tomorrow.
Ok thanks, yeah I'm pretty much carrying the prod almost single handed right now there are only 3 people doing anything on AP, I hit the helper points for ichinose already but am praying that the other 2 guys and I are enough to boost up the prod rank (sitting on about close to 80k Help pts)

I only counted 3 PA Ichinose in the rewards list, where is the 4th?

kleem

Reputation score

Ok thanks, yeah I'm pretty much carrying the prod almost single handed right now there are only 3 people doing anything on AP, I hit the helper points for ichinose already but am praying that the other 2 guys and I are enough to boost up the prod rank (sitting on about close to 80k Help pts)

I only counted 3 PA Ichinose in the rewards list, where is the 4th?
oops I forgot the 4th one is the one from particapating in Dream Fest 10 times.