What's new

[Nutaku] Idol Wars

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Idol Wars

This game is a joke. My production placed top 10 in the Backdance DF but then i get here and you guys hit for easy 1kk per skill, while we barely go for 50kk each DF and no-one can tell us what we are doing wrong, even though we play by the book by switching and buffing. Just today we had our complete production active and had a 30kk lead and then the enemy production hit one skill for 7kk (sing and wink + level 7). It's a joke.
And no. We didn't switch unbuffed members to the front, we had 5kk buffs, which they also just shredded through.
I would post a screen but you guys hit for more anyway and i haven't hit my 15 posts limit yet.

Even their buffs hit for 400k and up without combo. I don't get it and i am starting to hate the game. The most frustrating thing is we don't know why they do so much more damage.
1k = 1000
1kk = 1 million ?

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A lot of things factor into doing more dmg per skill if you want you can pm me and I can possible help explain things better so you can improve.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

but then i get here and you guys hit for easy 1kk per skill, while we barely go for 50kk each DF and no-one can tell us what we are doing wrong, even though we play by the book by switching and buffing.
Gonna assume u mean 500k vs 1m or something. Rng does play a factor so the more members the better. For ex: you can be buffed to 10m but its possible your def/sdef stats are buffed more. Critical hits ofc is rng based too. Even getting Qp is rng based (I went through stage 2/9 to 3/9 and didn't get a single df restore). It helps when you lvl up your skills. Sing and Wink +++ at max is killer but only works if their side is not exhausted.

Just today we had our complete production active and had a 30kk lead and then the enemy production hit one skill for 7kk (sing and wink + level 7). It's a joke.
And no. We didn't switch unbuffed members to the front, we had 5kk buffs, which they also just shredded through.
I would post a screen but you guys hit for more anyway and i haven't hit my 15 posts limit yet.
Are you using sing and wink during sparkling song? Its Op. The more you're buffed, the more dmg you do. Having a good amount of dance/sing skills under both act, miracle, and chorus are important. Also, if you stay exhausted while rear debuffs, you receive less damage.

Really it comes down to coordination and strategy. Its gotta be good. At one point, we had almost even final scores but the top rank in opposite production had almost 150m in score while our top rank was around 25m yet the final score was very close.

Last edited:

Mikewind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having trouble trying to fuse Urara Kiryu. I've fused her twice, but it won't allow me to fuse her a third time even though have another one. Is there step I'm or did I mess up somewhere?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Look if you checked some boxes for rarity/level/# of limit breaks/etc

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ So step by step :

1-Make sure (over 100%) you really got 2x the exact same card (name/costume/rarity), they're not locked/ticked off for level/rarity/in a unit/whatever else you can click on

2-Put the already limit break'd card as the base on the left

3-Click the middle tab "Break Limit"

4-There should be your base card on the left and the copy on the right. And you should be able to click a pink icon to proceed around the bottom

5-If not, you effed up somewhere

6-Either refresh the page/re-log/forget about it and move on/send a ticket/format

7-?????????

8-PROFIT

Mikewind

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found the problem. It was in the Live Unit. I was not aware that was preventing me from break limit. Thank you for help everyone.

megakruemel

Reputation score

The matchmaking is making me quit this game. We have fought the same groups for the last 3 days and they all win all the time because they have more active members and are just spamming debuffs and crazy buffs for themselfes, while keeping us constantly down.
Even with level 6 Sing MP right at the beginning my ace's Tear bounces off for a pathetic 4000 damage.
This is not fun. I quit.

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Doing sing in the beginning is bad. It hurts dmg your able to do while it's active since your stats won't be able to be increased well by then.

What time slots are you on as they affects who your fighting quite a bit since some timeslots are heavily limited by productions using that time

Dannyhel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys;
So, I saw in the in-game "Help" > "Gacha" > "About other Gacha" that you can Trade SSRs cards, that if you have one already MAX LIMIT + 2 copies of the same one, you can trade for a new one; some players here and in others forums said that's already possible to do it (some even said that is possible to do with SRs too, but using 5 ones) and even in JP discussions and wikias are claiming the same, but some fellow players already got the necessary to do it, but can't find where is it.
So, I ask, its actually true that is already possible to trade cards in the Nutaku version? thx in advance. =)

Dalock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The matchmaking is making me quit this game. We have fought the same groups for the last 3 days and they all win all the time because they have more active members and are just spamming debuffs and crazy buffs for themselfes, while keeping us constantly down.
Even with level 6 Sing MP right at the beginning my ace's Tear bounces off for a pathetic 4000 damage.
This is not fun. I quit.
Get on the public discord and ask for help. Your lack of understanding mechanics and not having a good production has nothing to do with the game design. User error

Also, people been slacking? I saw ulmf lost to night owls.

Meanwhile...

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yea, I dunno know what happened that day. Everyone showed up late, buffs were coming in slow, and no one was switching to the point where I had to force switch. Everyone was asleep or most likely trying to leech (go to df for reward but not play).

Well, hopefully that won't happen again. Perhaps we needed the loss cause everyone was cocky xD

edit - Also, what happened to the discord severs, particularly the unofficial IW chat server?

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

new unofficial idol warz chat

Lunaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any production recruiting? Im an active player with 700k DF.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Any production recruiting? Im an active player with 700k DF.
Doesn't look like we'll have any openings any time soon (got a que as well). Check the IW chat and see if you can find other productions.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

uh, i think i'm the only one who has no clue what's happening in this game. I pressed bunch of button and earned different points for different stuff(i have no idea where to use them though) Only thing i understand is rival stuff rest is blurry to me. Is there any guide for this?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

uh, i think i'm the only one who has no clue what's happening in this game. I pressed bunch of button and earned different points for different stuff(i have no idea where to use them though) Only thing i understand is rival stuff rest is blurry to me. Is there any guide for this?
mmm..... I will admit this game isn't friendly towards new players. It was so frustrating trying to figure things out. Your best bet is to join a good production and ask for help.

Mainly, I recommend saving all your quest point restores. Get to lvl 50. ONce your stamina bar starts to drop to 0, just do a ton of support scouting. Tag as many as you can. Your doing good if you do enough to where you have 200 items in your mail box.

For live battle, I highly recommend NOT going above awesome ability rank

A lot of lvl 400+ are stuck at special P cause its hard to derank from this point. Its hard to get win streaks if your not at lvl 450+.

So awesome, or below is idea (I guess the lower the better, not sure).

IMO, you should focus on lvling your "late" units from the start. This means their stats will be higher then anyone with "normal" or "early." There are however some early/normal units with good skills.

Anyone that has "high appeal to all opponents" or "recover motivation (hp) of all allies" you want to lvl up. Anyone who can Debuff hard is worth getting for Dream feast and live battle.

Under ability For the quest tier, lvl up ur quest points, get more. For dreamfest, it rly depends on ur production but maxing sparkling song and da da dance will always make a nice backup/main for productions. For scouting, lvl up your def, sdef, def first then your atk, satk.

other useful tips:

1 - after limit break, feeding dupes lvls skill higher
2 - feed same skills to a unit for higher exp (ex if the unit u want to lvl has sing and wink, feed units that also have sing and wink to it).
3 - clicking back twice instead of skip during support scouting will speed things up. Rivals die fast.
4 - Once your able to, focus on getting 100 win streaks, then reset, do it again.
5 - During Df, the goal is to buff up everyone to do more dmg. Buffed up members will buff faster so switching positions often is important.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone else bugging out of the last Dream Fest rewards ? It's been 30 mins and every time I click to go see results/get my rewards, I either get an infinite loop back and forth from title to win animation or the "servers are too busy, try later" page :/