Dream Fest time: 16:00 and 21:00
Atmosphere: Unite
Experience: Оk
Auto approval: Off
Support scouting: Extreme
Participate: twice a day
All other options: select "any"

If times are inconvenient, use unofficial IW chat to find another production:

P.S. It's not my guild, for all questions regarding write to Xellon.

Last edited:

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Idol Wars

Time to sit on Momose. How is the game?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game looks good, as long as its uncensored I think I'll try and stick with it.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A few things I've noticed here:

1) Unlike with in the Shooting Girls pre-rolls, here your held character is NOT being discarded if you draw more. It only gets discarded if you choose to hold another one.

2) To help with the community reward, you could keep drawing, even if you already have an SSR.

3) Tweeting out their stupid ad gives you 5 more draws, however you can do that multiple times, just return to the gacha page after you used up all five and the "Tweet" option is going to be there again. It allowed me to tweet 3-4 times before the option disappeared and I was tol that I have to come back after the date change. That's 15-20 extra pulls. I don't know if this is a bug or a on-off thing and not a daily, we'll see.

4) Gacha reset is at 5 AM (PDT) / 22 PM (GMT).

kleem

Reputation score

A few things I've noticed here:

1) Unlike with in the Shooting Girls pre-rolls, here your held character is NOT being discarded if you draw more. It only gets discarded if you choose to hold another one.

2) To help with the community reward, you could keep drawing, even if you already have an SSR.

3) Tweeting out their stupid ad gives you 5 more draws, however you can do that multiple times, just return to the gacha page after you used up all five and the "Tweet" option is going to be there again. It allowed me to tweet 3-4 times before the option disappeared and I was tol that I have to come back after the date change. That's 15-20 extra pulls. I don't know if this is a bug or a on-off thing and not a daily, we'll see.

4) Gacha reset is at 5 AM (PDT) / 22 PM (GMT).
Don't mean to seem like an ass,but for some reason I feel like one posting this about reason 3 and 4

That pops up if you click gacha rules.

Also this is the same thing DMM had so I imagine if you outdo the final goal they might make Renka a goal too,cause thats what happened in DMM's pre-reg gacha.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Got the best girl worth starting with and I have no desire to even play this game.

DMM needs to make good pvp games not these lame card game clones of pero pero.

sotonto

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Your kept girl never got discarded in shooting girl unless you decided to keep the new roll. So it works the same, good thing the shooting girl roll isnt up anymore for you to spread misinformation.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your kept girl never got discarded in shooting girl unless you decided to keep the new roll. So it works the same, good thing the shooting girl roll isn't up anymore for you to spread misinformation.
I remember it otherwise, but then again, it was a while ago, so I could be wrong. If it would be still on, I'd check it before posting, exactly because I don't like spreading misinformation.

As for the popup, it didn't come up for me, since I have popups disabled altogether in my browser.

I'd settle with good games in general. MWA is pretty much the only one with decent gameplay. There's Girl's Kingdom, but that one is a buggy mess (or at least was, when I gave up on it) and Angelic Saga, but that had an awful netcode when I left it. The rest of the games aren't really games, they are gacha based collectors with some minimal token "gameplay".

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The rest of the games aren't really games, they are gacha based collectors with some minimal token "gameplay".
Hitsuji was a pretty nifty game... Until you started getting events that required 45 minutes+ just to clear once and having to run it multiple times per stamina bar. <.<

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Got the best girl worth starting with and I have no desire to even play this game.

what a lucky draw xD

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, the most important question.

What kind of oppai can we expect from this game in the future?

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So anyway, the most important question.

What kind of oppai can we expect from this game in the future?
I looked through the HCG for this game and there are no mega busty girls. In FKG terms, there are a few Convallarias, but no Black Baccaras. Also they come out way later.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I looked through the HCG for this game and there are no mega busty girls. In FKG terms, there are a few Convallarias, but no Black Baccaras. Also they come out way later.
Somehow my interest in the game in suddenly dropping and I'm not sure why. :(

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

twit thingy stopped working for me. dunno why (i should have 3 more twits and 15 attempts right now)

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

twit thingy stopped working for me. dunno why (i should have 3 more twits and 15 attempts right now)
Just type in gibberish or something and it'll work. It thinks the default text box is empty for some reason.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is the "tweet for more gatcha rolls" not working for anyone else either? i've been spamming the tweet button but it just blinks the page and does give me my 5 extra rolls. it was working last night. doesn't seem to work this morning though.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is the "tweet for more gatcha rolls" not working for anyone else either? i've been spamming the tweet button but it just blinks the page and does give me my 5 extra rolls. it was working last night. doesn't seem to work this morning though.
Literally just answered this in the post right above you.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Even putting text in the box doesn't get it to work for me :(

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What worked for me is going into your Twitter app settings, revoking access from idolwarsNutaku, then unlinking and relinking access on the pre-reg page.