What's new

[Nutaku] Idol Wars

Cruel_Vamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Idol Wars

We gonna post screen shots of all fights? If so we could do so in a spoiler and timeline to let everyone have a better idea of the landscape of guilds both past and present.

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does ULMF_Dscrd still have spots left? I'd like to join, though I might not be able to make the 1st dream fest everyday =(

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does ULMF_Dscrd still have spots left? I'd like to join, though I might not be able to make the 1st dream fest everyday =(
1 spot left, first come first serve. Just apply. We'll have to rank up to expand member slots and I'll start removing anyone who isn't active.

We gonna post screen shots of all fights? If so we could do so in a spoiler and timeline to let everyone have a better idea of the landscape of guilds both past and present.
done, and nah, not gonna post all fights. Only when we have a breakthrough........... what do u mean by landscape?

Last edited:

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had a problem with Dream Fest so did a production memeber. I went to join it before and the join button was greyed out couldn't join reloaded deleted my cache nothing would work. Anyone else having this issue?

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It seems that no one could get into the 16:00 dream fest today because of (probably not) high traffic.

already sent a ticket, and so have a bunch of others probably.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

sept 3rd:

GJ Ulmf peeps. We've come a long way. Thx to everyone who participates and sometimes sacrifice sleep to show up (Just a guess but I'm assuming some have). With all these wins, we're getting more rare gacha tickets and increasing our production rank/cash and lvls. It makes for a fun DF.

We are still recruiting actives only. Due to limited member slot due to rank, we can only have 22 max atm. We have open slots if anyone wants to join.

all are welcome, experienced or not.

edit - now if only we can run into a stronger production............

Update - Just editing this post. We broke 100m. You guys are awesome.

Last edited:

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

quick question, when limit breaking, do both cards need to be max level to get the best result or just the card getting the level increase?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

quick question, when limit breaking, do both cards need to be max level to get the best result or just the card getting the level increase?
I've actually never tried. I always just limit break when the card used is at lvl 1. Mainly because it doesn't take long to max their lvl.

Perpetual

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does any production still have free space?
Mine has only 5 active people.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey everyone. The Grand Prix registration is here.

Of Course, Ulmf_Dscrd will be entering. With our current team, we can grab first place. Our max without trying was around 230m.

If every production member stocks up on Qp restores, shouldn't be a problem with our current team work. If your in the production and have any suggestion to improve our performance, let us know on our discord server.

Does any production still have free space?
Mine has only 5 active people.
Yes, we have 1 spot left if our time is good 16/21. 3 more spots may open up. I've decided to kick anyone inactive for 3 days (unless they let us know).

Last edited:

Perpetual

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Of Course, Ulmf_Dscrd will be entering. With our current team, we can grab first place. Our max without trying was around 230m.

If every production member stocks up on Qp restores, shouldn't be a problem with our current team work. If your in the production and have any suggestion to improve our performance, let us know on our discord server.

Yes, we have 1 spot left if our time is good 16/21. 3 more spots may open up. I've decided to kick anyone inactive for 3 days (unless they let us know).
Hmm i converted your times and it seems it's 2 am for me which is no good :(
Damn european times.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I will be busy for a few days, which will limit more of my time and with my current shitty internet speed(it's really bad when I can't even participate in battle at all in FKG, able to collect login bonus at most), you can kick me out if you want. I will join in again at later time once my network speed improves on subscribing at higher speed. Sorry for being able to help much ><;

Last edited:

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Jesus... This is the most confusing browsing game I've ever played. The tutorial is a joke, I didn't learn anything from it and it was pretty much some random dialogue and 2 H-scene. When I arrived at the menu, I've got all these pop-up video's of different idol and events appearing. I don't even know how to freaking start because I'm scared of making a mistake and wasting tickets or something since there's like 7 different panel in the gacha. What are rival in this game? What's dream fest? What's this about players playing for the first 72 hours in the gacha. I've been pretty much thrown in the fray without explanation on how the game work... :confused:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Jesus... This is the most confusing browsing game I've ever played. The tutorial is a joke, I didn't learn anything from it and it was pretty much some random dialogue and 2 H-scene. When I arrived at the menu, I've got all these pop-up video's of different idol and events appearing.
Yes to everything. This game is a complete clusterfuck. After a few days, you'll get the hang on most of the stuff.

I don't even know how to freaking start because I'm scared of making a mistake and wasting tickets or something since there's like 7 different panel in the gacha.
3/7 tabs are gold only gachas, there's 1 for tickets you get doing quests, there's another 1 using points gathered around (the friend 1), there's the "special" using rare silver/gold tickets/rewards and there's the "LPC" using special newbie tickets you could gather during the 1st week.

What are rival in this game?
I suppose those are the random encounters you get during quests (never cared for their names). They are either normal or rare and they reward you with gacha tickets.

What's dream fest?
Twice a day, you gather your "production"/clan/guild and duke it out in real-time with another group/guild. Mass PVP in short. If you want 1v1, use the "live battle" on the left instead.

What's this about players playing for the first 72 hours in the gacha. I've been pretty much thrown in the fray without explanation on how the game work... :confused:
Those were probably the LPC gacha I mentioned earlier-ish.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Omnikuken for clearing that up for me.

Any Idea on what I should do first? That thing about 72 hours is that important? Should I start doing that right away?

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First 72 hours after creating your IWZ account you get two start dash Gacha options. First is the 10 chain one, 1500 gold for a ten roll as opposed to 3000. After 72 hours that one ends and you're left with just the one discounted option (Which if you're going to do the ten roll it's better to use the 1500 on the swimsuit panel in the possibility of getting that SSR Miwako which counts as a free limit break to a SSR unit) Or going for the SP Packages which is a guaranteed SR/2 rare tickets/1 swimsuit ticket/three Quest pots (Which will be your bread and butter for Dreamfest fights) for 1000 gold

Second start dash option is the 100 gold a roll three times a day for two weeks.

LPC tickets aren't from first week but rather an end of the month drops. More then likely it'll be the last three days for one ticket of each (Unless of course you want to do all three in one. Or two in one, one in another, etc.)

In terms of what you should do, just farm tickets via rivals/live/questing. Don't promote in live until you have a solid team, staying bonuses are messed so a lot of the Legend players farm in the lower brackets (Majority of them in Special P) After 20-30 overall of tickets you'll either have enough for a decent team (Or an abyssmal one if your luck is horrid) and then save the rest for events where they have booster girls. Find a good production too for Dreamfest, means a world of difference.

If you want a clear cut idea of what units to farm for, five stages in quest. Stage 2 and Stage 5 for the normal ones the premium girls are really good. Same goes for most of the weekly ones. Quest gacha also has the possibility of dropping normal SR pool units.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Some tips for new players.

Get more quest points asap.
Trust me, it will be worth it down the line to have more earlier.

When the racing daily comes around, farm it to hell.
The SR Eru Suzukaze that you can get from it has one of, if not the best, rear skill there is for buffing.

Try to join a decent production.
You won't get any wins trying to solo dream fests.

When the quest roulette comes around and there are SR or SSR items, go for them over tickets, it will always be worth it.

Last edited:

aquaregia

Reputation score

I'm interested in joining the ulmf_dscrd production whenever a spot opens.
I have 1223741 df performance at the moment and the df times work the best for me.
Sent Xellon an in game greeting.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm interested in joining the ulmf_dscrd production whenever a spot opens.
I have 1223741 df performance at the moment and the df times work the best for me.
Sent Xellon an in game greeting.
1.2m xD That's a little more than our ace. Yea, I'll let u know when a spot opens (assuming you haven't found another good production).