What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

this is all these gated units bring about nothing good comes of it otherwise for the players atleast
Are you sure they're actually gated? Didn't this event drop mats for Meltoria again?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you sure they're actually gated? Didn't this event drop mats for Meltoria again?
not sure but sions and the units that require top 100 to get are gated

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not sure but sions and the units that require top 100 to get are gated
For this event, sure. Most likely because she's a booster for this event. The question is whether or not they release the mats again later. Meltoria was an event unit but she's in regular gacha now isn't she? So what would keep Sion from being added later when she's no longer a booster?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For this event, sure. Most likely because she's a booster for this event. The question is whether or not they release the mats again later. Meltoria was an event unit but she's in regular gacha now isn't she? So what would keep Sion from being added later when she's no longer a booster?
so whats the point of getting those units if they just get shoved in gatcha afterwards

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is certainly a very time-consuming/slow-paced game compared to the other titles on here... kind of questioning myself as to whether I really want to continue participating in these time-sinking events (due to the higher difficulty levels requiring manual-attention if you don't want to get wiped out or burn through dozens of Continue-Tickets). I think I am just going to give these events minimal-participation from now on and only run them levels where I can just set it to auto-battle and not have to stare at the screen for over a whole half an hour just to keep my teams from being wiped out.
Idk how many people are on my friend's list here, but just a heads up, I'm pretty much done with Hitsuji. So, you can go ahead an unfriend me. Just not really feeling the game play, anymore.
Not feeling like it's worth the "competitive" amount of stress that it takes to gain/obtain optimal progress/efficiency myself. Cannot say that I have ever been a fan of anything that requires "competitive" amounts of time/effort (especially when it resembles any kind of Pay2Win-Model). Rather use Gold on more/higher Fun-Factor designs (and I had already spent quite a good chunk already before all of these Elitist-Like Events started coming out). Need a break from Back-to-Back-to-Back Events... otherwise I eventually just tend to go AFK.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's kind of a shame that Super Hard is so terrible pointwise. I kinda wanted to farm some high leveled Kelpie Axes, but if I stop doing High Grade, I'll completely be out of reach for a chance at top 10.

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I attempted to farm the High-Grade Difficulty only to find that I would stop at Battle 15 on Average if I did not want to burn through Continue-Tickets. Decided to just stick with Advanced since I was always stopping at the 15th Battle anyway to avoid guaranteed needing of using Continue-Tickets.
High Grade is the best to farm but be prepared to use alot of potions and tickets if you're not careful.
For those of us without such hax-level teams of girls I believe that we are better off farming Advanced since it is both faster and safer and does not risk burning up any Continue-Tickets unless we decide to let it only due Auto-Battle all the way without having any healers (and I still find it faster to Manual-Run it on Advanced than to Auto-Battle anyway since Auto-Battle seems to have NO clue how to use the AoE-Attacks if the unit has any kind of Single-Target Attack for its Left-Box Skill-Option).

I am already in top 200, with over 3 million Valour-Points, with the vast majority of my repeat-runs being solely on Advanced (and of course always using the maximum amount of Booster-Girls available to me whenever possible, for which has increased up to a 2300% bonus as of this day, due to recently obtaining Lilith, but I am waiting to let my Stamina-Bar re-fill up to 100 so that I can take as much advantage of Silver-Ticket Exp-Runs as much as possible to level up Lilith due to my remaining total to level up being 3340 points at the moment, thus letting me get full Stamina-Recovery to do two more free EXP-Runs before needing to use those Stamina-Potions).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only 9 more days of manual high grade runs to try and maintain top 10...

Will I succeed?
Will I go insane before the event ends?
Am I already insane and just don't realize it yet?

We'll find out next week.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only 9 more days of manual high grade runs to try and maintain top 10...

Will I succeed?
Will I go insane before the event ends?
Am I already insane and just don't realize it yet?

We'll find out next week.
Still playing?
WoW
Good Luck Man~

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Either FKG distracted people or more people gave up grinding high grade because I just went up to 5th. <.<

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm sitting in the 40's now, and I haven't even really spent any Stamina potions on the event itself, hahah. I blew some on power leveling some of the bonus point chars, but that's about it.

I'm almost tempted to step away from this game though... FKG is kind of enthralling and feels like less of a chore to play. As long as I don't get flooded by loli characters lol.

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had to look up the FKG acronym for myself. Looked at the screen-shots from the description & it looks like it has a potentially good game-design (I might get into it some day but the accounts on other games have already been rather time-consuming by themselves due to my type of game-habits).

Either FKG distracted people or more people gave up grinding high grade because I just went up to 5th. <.<
This is the screen-shot that gives me the impression of a game well-designed.
h t t p : // w w w . nutaku . net/images/manage/games/flower-knight-girl/screenshot3.jpg

I'm sitting in the 40's now, and I haven't even really spent any Stamina potions on the event itself, hahah. I blew some on power leveling some of the bonus point chars, but that's about it.

I'm almost tempted to step away from this game though... FKG is kind of enthralling and feels like less of a chore to play. As long as I don't get flooded by loli characters lol.
Aye. H-C has been a lot more like "work" than a simple gaming errand with the amount of time that it takes to use up all of the stamina if you're doing anything that requires manual attention instead of just leaving it on auto-battle whilst multi-tasking on other kinds of work or projects.

Also, I have noticed that, within Hitsuji-Chronicle, a lot of the "girl" names have been... kind of male-sounding lately. Charles being the latest one. That just triggers the "conspiracy" sensors of mine, such as when I "evolved" the "Valkyrie" called "Cecil" within Lord of Valkyrie last week or two, for which is usually the name of a guy (and Cecil actually turned out to be a guy, just like Sakura in that other game I downloaded to the Samsung Galaxy iPhone turned out to be a guy, just that the story-line went that they are somehow mentally female, with female-preferences). Really makes me wonder... (that is what happens within the minds of the "Conspiracy Theorists" like myself).

Dirtyxmind

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking for Friends to get daily 'Prayer Points'

USER - Dirtxmind
ID - 1118366
Current Leader - Rukia&Maria (Wind - LV 69)
Available - 38 Places

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah FKG distraction must be too strong. I didn't use a full stamina bar yesterday and logged on today still in 5th place.

New post

Well, this is a first seeing this one for me. Instant death effect.

Bit disappointed last event ended when timer was still up, but oh well. Kinda wanted those 100 evos.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really not enjoying the current event. Granted most of my Holy Friends seem to have given up on the game so I am lacking a lot of useful bonus point allies.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really not enjoying the current event. Granted most of my Holy Friends seem to have given up on the game so I am lacking a lot of useful bonus point allies.
hearing a game is shutting down on jp servers is a real killer sometimes from the wiki it seems not many events even came out prior to shut down

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hearing a game is shutting down on jp servers is a real killer sometimes from the wiki it seems not many events even came out prior to shut down
Yeah, my guess is this will be dying out sooner than later on Nutaku as well.

The current event is sapping my will to keep trying and I just had the damned game glitch out and eat the evolution material I made for one of the event girls. Now I'm stuck with her in a 3 star form...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really just can't come up with a good party for this event without removing the boosters.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really just can't come up with a good party for this event without removing the boosters.
Yeah, they gave us a really bad selection of point boosters for this one. I mean Pandora is useful against the occasional Dark enemy that spawns but most of the time it's Wind enemies.

Also doesn't help matters that the boss enemies tend to hit like a tank and usually fire off full front line or back line attacks.