What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

I wouldn't expect this game to go away for a while yet, unless flower girl takes away the entire playerbase or something
Hopefully it lasts. While I am not a fan of some of the overly grindy events I do enjoy how combat is done.

Now I'm trying to figure out if I want to blow my 10 3 star tickets and 21 regular tickets or hold on to them.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was kinda expecting them to give us no time on the dragon event like what happened with the last one, but guess I was wrong.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We're just gonna have to wait and see what nutaku does, since DMM hitsuji is closing today, "new" wrong dragon event (its suppose to be light but it's thunder), and they're closing down nutaku LoV as well
so this games a lost cause since dmm shut down its version i dont see nutaku continuing after the shutdown point

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They really ought to reword the 100x dragon prize name. It says evolution GEMS, but in reality it has only been a single gem every time.

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lilith - full story

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, seems they removed all the old announcements.

P.S. I'm glad I didn't blow my gacha tickets as soon as the first set of new girls showed up.

NEW2016.04.04
New girls are coming!
Tomorrow in Limited, Rare, Prayer and Ticket Gacha you will find: Sonya, Nono, Lala, Dee and Riana!

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I used all my ticket and i've got no boosters. I think i will stop this game waiting for flower knights girl. Maybe it would be more a game than a lottery.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so this games a lost cause since dmm shut down its version i dont see nutaku continuing after the shutdown point
Angelic Saga's been shut down on DMM for months now and is still going on Nutaku.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All I gotta say is lol. Pulled the 2 point boosters I was missing last event on my first pulls for this event.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wat.
]

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So people on my friends list want Sion for healing+point boost, or Lilith for light damage+point boost?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Angelic Saga's been shut down on DMM for months now and is still going on Nutaku.
Probably becoz it still did not catch up the DMM ver when it is closed (maybe)

plawankung

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why i feel like this event add wrong crystal?

get Alpha and Lara but don't have crystal to upgrade.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why i feel like this event add wrong crystal?

get Alpha and Lara but don't have crystal to upgrade.
Maybe event just gives the wrong crystal and that's why we're having maint now. :p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

IDK
I do not play AS , as such I said (maybe)
I don't either.

Currently combining, then uploading video for Super Hard for people curious about how terrible it is. It's probably a lot easier if you're using your strongest party of course, but we can't not use booster now can we?

Last edited:

FlyingChaosPie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well this event is a pain and hard, used more continue tickets here then I have since the game launched.

enemy elemental types are wind/thunder and boss is thunder

High Grade is the best to farm but be prepared to use alot of potions and tickets if you're not careful.

beware Paralysis spam aoe from the ray horn and death horn bosses

110k points avg with 2100% booster on HG 15/20 (boss is Lara, low HP -about 100- and base attack but high defense and resistance)

205k points avg with 2100% booster on HG 20/20 (boss is death horn, spams Paralysis frontline aoe alot)

Point boosters:
Lillith 300-400-500 (3-4-5) Light
Orion 250-350 (3-4) Dark
Dee 250-350-450 (3-4-5) Thunder
Sonya 150-250 (2-3)Thunder

bolded are gapcha units

Mio 150-250-350 Light (3-4-5)
Sion 250-350-450 Thunder (3-4-5)
2nd round table event

The event girls evolve mats aren't in the valor point rewards FYI and from the looks of it no EX stage clearing rewards either

From the looks of it, the ranking reward unit "pandora" requires normal light fruits to evolve

PS: extreme only gives 17k points with the 2100% booster and will one shot your whole team on the EX boss fight 5/5

PSS: HG 16-20 spawns full enemy teams, so you need about 100+ AGI to attack first

PSSS: extreme EX boss "death horn" has a Paralysis all AOE and a buff that increases his damage drastically (personal experience is receiving a 5.5k crit aoe from him to all units)

Last edited:

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They removed all of those X Buttons that originally let me simultaneously de-equip all of the equipment on my girls why ?
Now I have to remove them one by one instead of one-clicking to remove all three pieces.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the good news is, my Lilith learned a magic attack, so she can benefit from people who use Mio as their leader.

So anyway, finally got the video uploaded.

Also included is

Last edited: