What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

I'm assuming I just got really really lucky if I get her again I'll screencap it but, that might take a while since your the only active person on my friends list. :eek:

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That last unfun event was certainly unfun.
Excessively Grind-Heavy activities/requirements certainly do not make for good Game/Event-Design.
Last event kinda killed the game. Probably about 1/3rd of my list quit because of it. I'm not sure if anyone else still plays here aside from me. Although ES still changes leaders to boosters, so even if they quit I can still use them. :p

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

once again I'm 139485 looking for allies

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't even have words for this.

On a side note, too bad I already have EVERY single girl with increased rates already.

P.S. What do you guys think about leaderwise. I checked all 10 of my squads and didn't see any boosters, so I'm guessing this event just doesn't have them, or only the last event rewards which are still missing has the only one.

P.P.S Just got Runa for last event's reward finally and she's not a booster either. So probably no boosters this event.

Last edited:

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't even have words for this.

On a side note, too bad I already have EVERY single girl with increased rates already.

P.S. What do you guys think about leaderwise. I checked all 10 of my squads and didn't see any boosters, so I'm guessing this event just doesn't have them, or only the last event rewards which are still missing has the only one.

P.P.S Just got Runa for last event's reward finally and she's not a booster either. So probably no boosters this event.
There's apparently no boosters for this according to the game's FB page, so I decided to just throw my Eve into the mix for main squad leader. I suppose I'll see if that's a bad idea or not if people start dropping off my Holy Friends list lol.

I'm going to miss about 3 to 4 days worth of point farming for this event, due to a camping trip, sooo hopefully I end up with enough points to at least get all of the girls x_X;;

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not a single booster!? That is insane... yeah, I also set Eve as my Assist-Leader, she seems to actually be an optimum choice as one of the Party Members to use in this Tournament-Event. What in the world are those guys thinking to set over a Billion-Points requirement for Full-Rewards of Event without Boosters...
There's apparently no boosters for this according to the game's FB page, so I decided to just throw my Eve into the mix for main squad leader. I suppose I'll see if that's a bad idea or not if people start dropping off my Holy Friends list lol.

I'm going to miss about 3 to 4 days worth of point farming for this event, due to a camping trip, sooo hopefully I end up with enough points to at least get all of the girls x_X;;

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope more people switch to a damage booster. I wanna start leveling up my newer 5*s and could use the damage over having Alexias without heal. <.<

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The points are pretty terrible in this event, ffs. The higher difficulty runs seem to give just about the same amount as the lower difficulties. Has anyone gotten any of them to give a bonus dungeon?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The points are pretty terrible in this event, ffs. The higher difficulty runs seem to give just about the same amount as the lower difficulties. Has anyone gotten any of them to give a bonus dungeon?
After blowing some stamina pots and running them I haven't seen anything. So I'm just farming high grade to raise all my elemental parties instead since the point gain is about the same.

Hopefully by the end of the event I can have a party of every element lv 50+. :p

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After blowing some stamina pots and running them I haven't seen anything. So I'm just farming high grade to raise all my elemental parties instead since the point gain is about the same.

Hopefully by the end of the event I can have a party of every element lv 50+. :p
Nice hahah!

Funny thing I noticed after a few runs of the last stage on High-Grade. I get more points doing that difficulty than I do with the Extreme difficulty, ffs!

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice hahah!

Funny thing I noticed after a few runs of the last stage on High-Grade. I get more points doing that difficulty than I do with the Extreme difficulty, ffs!
Yeah, there's not really any point to doing higher than high grade unless you're trying to farm items.

eliont

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After today maintenance Hitsuji stop loading

No game, no news, just empty frame.
Clearing cache, changing browser does not solve problem.
No ad / script blockers, no multi-window / multi acc.
All have this issue or only me?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After today maintenance Hitsuji stop loading

No game, no news, just empty frame.
Clearing cache, changing browser does not solve problem.
No ad / script blockers, no multi-window / multi acc.
All have this issue or only me?
Yeah, been this way since maint ended for me. Figured no one cared, or it was just me since no one was posting on any of the forums or facebook. <.<

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember wasting several days trying to get Gina, some girl at first stage for my team. Only to find out that Nutaku haven't put her in yet. I quit over that. It would've been nice to know that nutaku haven't put what and what in the game yet to save me the time I wasted.

Plus Hitsuji Chronicles is slow. Battles need to animate bit quicker for me to feel comfortable.

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gina should be available from regular Prayer Gacha as I recall that she is a common (with no Leader-Skills). They definitely need to put some sort of Fast-Forward Button into the Loading/Battles (must be one of the only releases where they don't have Fast-Forward unlike most of the other titles). I also wasted so much time on a past event that literally ended a few fights before I had enough points for Eiren (due to an unexpected or early server-reset and getting an extreme flu that week did not help either). The Point-Requirements for Individual-Score for the Current-Event is also a Cruel Joke or perhaps just Intentional Torture...
I remember wasting several days trying to get Gina, some girl at first stage for my team. Only to find out that Nutaku haven't put her in yet. I quit over that. It would've been nice to know that nutaku haven't put what and what in the game yet to save me the time I wasted.

Plus Hitsuji Chronicles is slow. Battles need to animate bit quicker for me to feel comfortable.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gina should be available from regular Prayer Gacha as I recall that she is a common (with no Leader-Skills). They definitely need to put some sort of Fast-Forward Button into the Loading/Battles (must be one of the only releases where they don't have Fast-Forward unlike most of the other titles). I also wasted so much time on a past event that literally ended a few fights before I had enough points for Eiren (due to an unexpected or early server-reset and getting an extreme flu that week did not help either). The Point-Requirements for Individual-Score for the Current-Event is also a Cruel Joke or perhaps just Intentional Torture...
Yeah, I don't think I am going to manage to get all the girls you can get from the individual rewards. I am going to push to get Cain then stop bothering, the last girl is only a 1 star, so at most she'll end up a 3 star I believe. Not really worth burning all the Stamina potions I'd have to.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I don't think I am going to manage to get all the girls you can get from the individual rewards. I am going to push to get Cain then stop bothering, the last girl is only a 1 star, so at most she'll end up a 3 star I believe. Not really worth burning all the Stamina potions I'd have to.
Also, if it's like previous event units she'll end up in gacha anyway, which means she'll be in prayer gacha instead of ticket.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also, if it's like previous event units she'll end up in gacha anyway, which means she'll be in prayer gacha instead of ticket.
Hahaha, almost forgot about the prayer gacha option for her!

Phew, got Caine. Kind of disappointed that she maxes out as a 4 star, though. Had close to 40 Stamina potions stored up, have yet to pay actual money for any, and burned it down to 20 potions during the final push x_X;; lol

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh hey it's a fb contest.

I'll probably skip this one since the prizes are nothing I need, but they're okay prizes for newer players.