What's new

[Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Hitsuji Chronicle

I'm tired of ranking events so I'm done with hitsuji.Just letting you guys know cause I apperciate the the help by,so go ahead and delete me if you want.I did place Sion as lead but she is lvl 1.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

bets on them fixing the evo mat drop? :D

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm tired of ranking events so I'm done with hitsuji.Just letting you guys know cause I apperciate the the help by,so go ahead and delete me if you want.I did place Sion as lead but she is lvl 1.
You have mio on but she's still pretty useful XD. My alexia, alena, other mio can carry full auto through Advanced Ex. High grade Ex is too much of a pain to farm. Not gonna bother with ranking, just gonna get those point rewards.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You have mio on but she's still pretty useful XD. My alexia, alena, other mio can carry full auto through Advanced Ex. High grade Ex is too much of a pain to farm. Not gonna bother with ranking, just gonna get those point rewards.
Would it help better if I switched back to my Eve?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would it help better if I switched back to my Eve?
Double Mio Leader is pretty strong. Especially if you can manage to get her first attack to be aoe all.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Double Mio Leader is pretty strong. Especially if you can manage to get her first attack to be aoe all.
It's a tough decision to make, giving up fire damage for auto AoE. She's pretty unique in having a fire single / water front / light all nuke all on one char being able to pinpoint a lot of elemental weakness.

On the other hand, you have auto light AoE, lose the fire but still keep the water, and get to roll a paralyze or skill bind single nuke on 3rd slot for boss.

I'll stick with tri-element for now and swap over to auto AoE + single paralyze/bind later on I think. Since my Alexia and that white healer girl rolled a really low mp auto AoE skill (38mp) that can handle chaffs easily with mana to spare for healing on bosses.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a tough decision to make, giving up fire damage for auto AoE. She's pretty unique in having a fire single / water front / light all nuke all on one char being able to pinpoint a lot of elemental weakness.

On the other hand, you have auto light AoE, lose the fire but still keep the water, and get to roll a paralyze or skill bind single nuke on 3rd slot for boss.

I'll stick with tri-element for now and swap over to auto AoE + single paralyze/bind later on I think. Since my Alexia and that white healer girl rolled a really low mp auto AoE skill (38mp) that can handle chaffs easily with mana to spare for healing on bosses.
B>Alexia.

P.S.

Last edited:

plawankung

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is someone have problem like me?
My Sion (4* from previous event rank200) can't use awakening to re-skill.(she not appear in list to awakening system)

random heal(skill2) is...:(

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is someone have problem like me?
My Sion (4* from previous event rank200) can't use awakening to re-skill.(she not appear in list to awakening system)

random heal(skill2) is...:(
Have to be fully evolved to reskill any character.

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got issues with Girl-Evolution :

• Sion (Need "Thunder Emperor Crystal" x3 for "Lightning Fan")
  • Alpha (Need "Magic Black Steel" x3 for "Dragon Fang")
  • Lara (Need "Magic Crystal Fragment" x3 for "Magical Apparatus")

I see absolutely nowhere within the rewards list, nor did I find anywhere from previous events, that indicated the existence of the evolution-ingredients. Are we supposed to just get them from Barometz ?

I also lost out on being rewarded Eiren because the event ended early in the day when I only had a few more hours left of reaching the necessary remaining Valour-Points to get to six-million for her. That was also kind of unfair (I also had a really bad flu that week so keeping up with points was a real struggle). Can someone grant me Eiren in any way ? =o

Additionally, I see that the Church has four sections, for Gacha :
[Prayer] [Rare] [Limited] [Ticket]
I know Prayer-Gacha is primarily all of those commoner-girls, and Ticket has two sections, a Guarantee of Two-Star Girls from the Right-Side, and Three-Stars on the Left, but what are the real differences between Rare and Limited if any ?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was on top 100 Rank reward
Or was it top 50(?) I forgot

If You are not on the rank
Only got 4* Evo Material

FlyingChaosPie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

• Alpha (Need "Magic Black Steel" x3 for "Dragon Fang")
  • Lara (Need "Magic Crystal Fragment" x3 for "Magical Apparatus")
With Sion, you had to rank in the top 100 and it's most likely going to be impossible to get her mats later on since the major whales threaten to quit if nutaku rerelease sion's mats

Alpha and Lara's evolve mats are going to be in the next event most likely since nutaku messed up with the rewards in this event.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, based on my estimation, at the current rate people are gaining points. Top 50 should end up around 20 million points.

Sounds like we need a LOT more point rewards. :p

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why do some people change all Mio's skills ? I don't understand.

Well. My team Mirei / Mio / Lilith / Sion / fran can run the advanced stage without continue ticket, if i don't take a bad pre-emptive attack during the last 5 rounds.

For holy friend, what do you prefer :

- Lv 66 mio with classic skills
- Lv 44 lilith with prophet / SB prophet single and prophet all.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why do some people change all Mio's skills ? I don't understand.

Well. My team Mirei / Mio / Lilith / Sion / fran can run the advanced stage without continue ticket, if i don't take a bad pre-emptive attack during the last 5 rounds.

For holy friend, what do you prefer :

- Lv 66 mio with classic skills
- Lv 44 lilith with prophet / SB prophet single and prophet all.
My choice would depend on which one moves faster than the golems on high grade, and whether or not you have your Lilith geared/skilled to be a magic caster like mine is.

Example:

If neither are faster than the golems, then I'd go with mio for the extra 15% damage since 100% more points isn't gonna matter when I'm already getting like +1750%.

I would recommend at least changing Mio's 2nd skill though. From what I've seen with all my friends, the damage on it is terrible.

Also, some people change her first skill because they're running aoe parties, so they want her to cast aoe instead of single target when auto battling.

YAD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I use the same gear than your lilith but no ancien ring. I use a lv 100 tears of opis instead. It's not enough against golems, but i get them with Mirei / Mio. They're over 100 agility with AOE.

I had changed the second skill for mio too, but the first one is really very strong.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Idk how many people are on my friend's list here, but just a heads up, I'm pretty much done with Hitsuji. So, you can go ahead an unfriend me. Just not really feeling the game play, anymore.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With Sion, you had to rank in the top 100 and it's most likely going to be impossible to get her mats later on since the major whales threaten to quit if nutaku rerelease sion's mats

Alpha and Lara's evolve mats are going to be in the next event most likely since nutaku messed up with the rewards in this event.
this is all these gated units bring about nothing good comes of it otherwise for the players atleast