What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

One of the gatherings I did yesterday gave a single flower gem.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got a flower gem from gathering on day one. And it never happened again.

Luck be a fickle mistress.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a way to view a unit's stats as how they would appear to allies on the helper squad?

I find that the units that end up there when I click "total power sort" may not be the best, and it seems to be the units who have massive health boosts from their affection (Can I assume that health/attack/defense are all weighted equally when calculating total power?).

I just want to make sure my helper squad is as useful as possible, but since gear, ampys, and affection doesn't calculate it's hard to figure out who to jam in there.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a way to view a unit's stats as how they would appear to allies on the helper squad?
Click on the unit's Icon in the Helper Squad list, then look to the right when it takes you to the next screen. I'm not sure what you're asking, but all an ally sees is the Total Power, I don't believe we have access to their individual stats, unless there's some hidden button I'm not seeing.

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Supercowman is referring to the fact that the "total power" you're shown from your allies doesn't take into account affection bonuses. I'm not actually sure if the bonus is not present, or just not shown.

Total power is just hp + attack + defence.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Supercowman is referring to the fact that the "total power" you're shown from your allies doesn't take into account affection bonuses. I'm not actually sure if the bonus is not present, or just not shown.

Total power is just hp + attack + defence.
Oh, I see. Well it definitely doesn't show that then, unless there's some hidden button I missed, all they show is whoever is in the Helper Squad, their levels and the Total Power. That is kind of strange the TP doesn't take the affection bonuses into account.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ID:098346779

I have space for 4 people all I require is 100k+ TP.I have 54k TP for my first squad.

Thank you if ya add me.

Chronostein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where we can make suggestion to nutaku about FKG? If we can, of course.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where we can make suggestion to nutaku about FKG? If we can, of course.
Probably the Discord chat in the OP, sometimes the dev and staff members comes around there and you can direct message them too. There's a staff member in there right now.

Chronostein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the answer, but I've got a error message "discord the instant invite is invalid or has expired". First time using discord, first time error message, pretty cool :'D

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the answer, but I've got a error message "discord the instant invite is invalid or has expired". First time using discord, first time error message, pretty cool :'D
Try clearing cache or use a different browser. Maybe try opening it in an incognito window as well.

Chronostein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Clearing the cache doesn't work, I tryed the incognito mode, same thing. I use Opera and Firefox, still got the message. That's weird, but thanks anyway.

kleem

Reputation score

Thank you for adding me friend's list is full.

Tesseract

Reputation score

I think the grind is starting to get to me. Gotta say... spamming 1-3 & 2-1... ...not fun. I hope some higher stam/more efficient levels come along soon or I might end up dropping this.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the grind is starting to get to me. Gotta say... spamming 1-3 & 2-1... ...not fun. I hope some higher stam/more efficient levels come along soon or I might end up dropping this.
You could always not spam 1-3 & 2-1 :p

Yes, it is not as efficient, but it is much nicer to just spend my stamina in 30-40 point chunks than to click through maps 4-5 times instead. I'd be tired of the game too if I did that.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Clearing the cache doesn't work, I tryed the incognito mode, same thing. I use Opera and Firefox, still got the message. That's weird, but thanks anyway.
try using this. Adult version of the game has broken chat link.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could always not spam 1-3 & 2-1 :p

Yes, it is not as efficient, but it is much nicer to just spend my stamina in 30-40 point chunks than to click through maps 4-5 times instead. I'd be tired of the game too if I did that.
Can confirm, I just farm 12-4 now, and take the secret levels, even though the manyuu per stamina is terrible for them. I'm already plenty high enough level, so I don't even worry about it anymore since you don't get more than 30 friend spaces.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got max affection for Heliconia only to find out that she shrank into super tiny girl in a hentai scene. It sucked.

What exactly does the beast ampy does now? I have like 3 of them from a quest.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got max affection for Heliconia only to find out that she shrank into super tiny girl in a hentai scene. It sucked.

What exactly does the beast ampy does now? I have like 3 of them from a quest.
Increase stats by a small bit when you combine them into a character. Supposedly you can use up to 100x of each type per character.