What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

3* on the last map! Thought I would never be able to do.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes. Let me rephrase it then, Is there a certain point in the game where it would be necessary to get gold unit from gacha because the one we got from event can't keep up on their own?
Telling you the truth, yup. There's gonna be a point (only several though) and it would be end-game. FKG would started getting boring when you reached that point.

Don't worry it not that soon either. The quality of event girl would decreased after this girl before raised again

Last edited:

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question, on the 10-2 map:

If you can recall, has anyone had their flower knight go up on from the first directional arrow on the second path. See the image below.

I ask because I've been running the map since yesterday. I've ran it around 20 times, and I was putting 4 girls on the 2nd starting position, and 1 girl on the bottom one. Yet, with 4 girls, in around 20 times, not a single one ever went up. So, I ultimately ended up putting a girl on the top and 3 in the middle. Ran it about 5-7 more times and got the 3 medal, but again, not a single one of the three girls on the second starting spot went up. So, I put 5 girls on that spot and ran it 2 more times, again, none went up.

So, either I've had a run of strange coincidences, or that arrow only goes down, which is damn misleading...

Blahblahblacksheep

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Question, on the 10-2 map:

If you can recall, has anyone had their flower knight go up on from the first directional arrow on the second path. See the image below.

I ask because I've been running the map since yesterday. I've ran it around 20 times, and I was putting 4 girls on the 2nd starting position, and 1 girl on the bottom one. Yet, with 4 girls, in around 20 times, not a single one ever went up. So, I ultimately ended up putting a girl on the top and 3 in the middle. Ran it about 5-7 more times and got the 3 medal, but again, not a single one of the three girls on the second starting spot went up. So, I put 5 girls on that spot and ran it 2 more times, again, none went up.

So, either I've had a run of strange coincidences, or that arrow only goes down, which is damn misleading...
I don't think there are many, if any at all, 2-way paths in FKG. Looking at the spinner top right of that one, that obviously has to point to the right or down, or it wouldn't be a spinner at all. Since that route goes southwest, I don't think it would be strange if your highlighted spinner simply never sends that way (going the wrong way on a one-way street).

I'll agree it is misleading, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's just how it works. One-way streets.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So it's official, RNGesus frickin DESPISES me.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

More Violetta Tulip zzz.

8U5M XR3A ZXS1 CPAP
66UG LQLT 31A9 A8JG

Source:

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any tips on getting 3 medals for map 10-5?

I can't get that annoying last pest no matter what...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any tips on getting 3 medals for map 10-5?

I can't get that annoying last pest no matter what...
Could tell you what I did if you post a picture of the map. :p

More Violetta Tulip zzz.

8U5M XR3A ZXS1 CPAP
66UG LQLT 31A9 A8JG

Source:

Seems we can't enter more than one code for her though. :(

Or is it a browser cache thing?

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think there are many, if any at all, 2-way paths in FKG. Looking at the spinner top right of that one, that obviously has to point to the right or down, or it wouldn't be a spinner at all. Since that route goes southwest, I don't think it would be strange if your highlighted spinner simply never sends that way (going the wrong way on a one-way street).

I'll agree it is misleading, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's just how it works. One-way streets.
Thank you, that is really helpful. I never thought about that, but I believe you are correct. I do not recall any two-way paths up to this point. So, I believe you are right, that it would mean that spinner does not go up. I could not understand why, but now it makes sense.

Thanks! Knowing that helps quite a bit in planning starting positions to try and 3 medal these more complicated maps.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So under "Album" There's a picture of Edelweiss under "event story".

Does Edelweiss have some story scenes that go there?

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems we can't enter more than one code for her though. :(

Or is it a browser cache thing?
Yeah, it seems like only one Violetta Tulip can be claimed, even if the codes are different.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it seems like only one Violetta Tulip can be claimed, even if the codes are different.
YUP only one. If you can do it multiple times, I would be happy to do that

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry.

This damn pest circled in red seems to be way far out of reach, and whenever I have a team going after it, one of the others reach the stage goal first.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry.

This damn pest circled in red seems to be way far out of reach, and whenever I have a team going after it, one of the others reach the stage goal first.
I'm pretty sure my setup for that one was 1, 1, 1, 2, with my 2 fastest being at the bottom.

Top team should be one that can solo the first boss, but will die at the 2nd boss.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure my setup for that one was 1, 1, 1, 2, with my 2 fastest being at the bottom.

Top team should be one that can solo the first boss, but will die at the 2nd boss.
Thanks. I worked wonders. XD

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So under "Album" There's a picture of Edelweiss under "event story".

Does Edelweiss have some story scenes that go there?
The Japanese wiki, as far as I can tell (not speaking Japanese) mentions that Lavender has a reprint event (i.e. they redo the event so more players can get her), and that event gives her a story. It says the same for Edelweiss. Considering our first Lavender event didn't give us the story, we might have a while to wait :(

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol, got my 5 squads stuck in the middle on event map 4 for a good while. Circled around a few laps each, got everything killed and nabbed ~8k$ and 950 seeds. Finally 3* whole event.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a consensus about the premium gacha?

Should I use 50 gems at once for 11 units, at the risk of getting a hand full of 3* units, or is there a better chance for getting 4*, 5* and 6* by going one chance at a time?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Should I use 50 gems at once for 11 units, at the risk of getting a hand full of 3* units, or is there a better chance for getting 4*, 5* and 6* by going one chance at a time?
Its purely a better chance of getter 4* or better by the virtue of having one extra roll with the 50 gem pull. Waiting for 50 gems is the best way to get something better, shame I can't follow my own advice.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Assuming it works like other gatcha games, it should be the same odds. When you do a single pull, the game determines whether it's a bronze/silver/gold/rainbow and gives you that character. When you do an 11-pull, the game rolls 11 times and changes the pot to the highest color rarity contained in that pull. So the first character is determined on its rarity, then then second and then the third, etc. It's not a single roll of all 11 at once, but 11 individual rolls.

That being said, it's a lot more soul-crushing to do an 11-pull and get a bronze/silver pot, knowing that you won't get anything better than a 3*/4* in the entire batch. At least with single pulls, it's more spread out and the despair doesn't hit you all at once.

I still feel it's better to do an 11-pull though, if just for the extra/bonus pull. Flower Gems aren't exactly abundant, so getting an extra pull out of it is pretty nice. I'm not rolling on this banner though, I'm going to save up 150 or so and then go all-out for a character I really want. Until then, my current 5*/4* (and evolved 3*'s) are good enough for me, especially considering the events (as of now) aren't especially difficult.