What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Increase stats by a small bit when you combine them into a character. Supposedly you can use up to 100x of each type per character.
I see.... this might be good for a waifu that's like 2* or 3*.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see.... this might be good for a waifu that's like 2* or 3*.
And even better on a 5-6* unit.

Why would you send your waifu out towards danger when she should be waiting for you in bed? :p

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I've been farming 2-1 (to level my characters) outside of events, and I've found myself receiving the bonus stage substantially less today compared to other days. Normally, I'd receive it maybe 3/5, but I'm now on my 12th run in a row without it spawning. It could just be RNG, but I'm beginning to think Nutaku lower the chance of it spawning...

Anyone else farming and having better luck than me?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I've been farming 2-1 (to level my characters) outside of events, and I've found myself receiving the bonus stage substantially less today compared to other days. Normally, I'd receive it maybe 3/5, but I'm now on my 12th run in a row without it spawning. It could just be RNG, but I'm beginning to think Nutaku lower the chance of it spawning...

Some days I get them 5/5 runs other days almost never. Could just be a run of bad luck.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Some days I get them 5/5 runs other days almost never. Could just be a run of bad luck.
Hopefully it corrects itself soon. :(

Oh well, at least the XP is decent (ish). I can manage a little less than two Rank Up in a day at Level 66, so it's not all bad. I wish the seed/gold ratio was better, though.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully it corrects itself soon. :(

Oh well, at least the XP is decent (ish). I can manage a little less than two Rank Up in a day at Level 66, so it's not all bad. I wish the seed/gold ratio was better, though.
When I start running low on gold from evolving I switch to the later maps for better gold/seed ratio. You can avoid doing the secret quests there to level up faster as well.

Also if you can manage to do 12-4, I get an ampy or two every day.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

When I start running low on gold from evolving I switch to the later maps for better gold/seed ratio. You can avoid doing the secret quests there to level up faster as well.

Also if you can manage to do 12-4, I get an ampy or two every day.
Thanks for the tips, I'll keep them in mind!

Blahblahblacksheep

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Two possible causes:

1) You're just getting lots of boss procs instead. If you have a boss up you won't see it when you would get another boss (because you can only have one active from yourself at a time).

2) You let a secret garden mission expire. I've had this happen once. When you go to limited missions, you'll see it greyed out and it'll say "Finished." So long as that is there, you will not receive a secret garden mission. This is the more likely culprit if you go a long time without receiving one. It's easily fixed, though, just reload your game.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what's your guys opinion on bosses? Should I lower my boss damage to give other people a chance to hit, or just go full power? I've noticed lately I'm doing around 250k+ to some people's bosses, which doesn't really give others a chance to get seeds.

Blahblahblacksheep

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You earn participation/discovery seeds regardless of damage dealt. The only variable for these are the level and type of boss. You could make a party with 1 girl and get the same amount of seeds with her as you would with your main party doing 5x damage. As a courtesy it does make sense to do less damage so more players can get seeds.

The only caveat to this is that the boss still must die. If 30 players all do 10k damage to a boss but it doesn't die before the 2 hours are up, nobody gets any seeds (correct me if I'm wrong on this one). This means the amount you "should" do depends on how active others seem to be on boss kills. During prime time you barely need to do any damage at all, but in off-hours you may need to do more.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You earn participation/discovery seeds regardless of damage dealt. The only variable for these are the level and type of boss. You could make a party with 1 girl and get the same amount of seeds with her as you would with your main party doing 5x damage. As a courtesy it does make sense to do less damage so more players can get seeds.

The only caveat to this is that the boss still must die. If 30 players all do 10k damage to a boss but it doesn't die before the 2 hours are up, nobody gets any seeds (correct me if I'm wrong on this one). This means the amount you "should" do depends on how active others seem to be on boss kills. During prime time you barely need to do any damage at all, but in off-hours you may need to do more.
I was thinking more along the lines of just sending my first party, since they usually do around 100-130k by themselves.

P.S. Does FKG seem to be having server trouble right now? Just finished a mission earlier and got kicked off instead of getting my stuff. Then when I refreshed, the event banner said File Not Found for a couple minutes and the game was a black screen.

Last edited:

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

P.S. Does FKG seem to be having server trouble right now? Just finished a mission earlier and got kicked off instead of getting my stuff. Then when I refreshed, the event banner said File Not Found for a couple minutes and the game was a black screen.
I think it does, it's been down for the last 10-15 mins for me when i F5 all i get is a blank screen and 404 in the news section.

Takumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Probablement oui. Me pareil que le serveur pour plusieurs des jeux sont en train d'être mis à jour pour télécharger une version française (à moins que pour Les Filles Kanpani quand même).
I think it does, it's been down for the last 10-15 mins for me when i F5 all i get is a blank screen and 404 in the news section.
Very likely. The server for several of the games seem to be under maintenance for updating into including a French-version (particularly for Kanpani-Girls at least anyway).

Attachments

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Beautiful. Simply Beautiful. And yet I still can't 3* ?-4.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thats 12-5 and 11-5 3*, now I've just got 4 more missions to get flower gems.

12-5 was awful and lagging badly, game would enter battle then start off when bosses and my team were half dead and after the solar beam had been used on them.

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello All!

Just for your information, there has been a new system implemented in FKG: if your game crashes or freezes in the course of a mission, you will have the stamina that you spent on that mission returned.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello All!

Just for your information, there has been a new system implemented in FKG: if your game crashes or freezes in the course of a mission, you will have the stamina that you spent on that mission returned.
Is there also a system in place that prevents people from refreshing if they're about to fail a mission to get their stamina back?

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There were talks of bans if people abused the system, which is obviously not ideal, but as far as band-aid solutions go, this is alright. Flash player crashing on me a few times these past few days on 40-stam missions was getting on my nerves.

As long as they don't hand out bans frivolously, it shouldn't be a problem, hopefully.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

game has been running pretty poorly for me since this morning. also getting shit luck on orange dragons, boo