What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

maybe I need to go back to 1-3, I have 4 silvers and 1 gold to evolve and a good stock of cash
Maybe after tommorow, gotta get that gold from the daily first, its never enough.
I went and evolved a ton of girls last saturday and left with 300k? surplus after spending some flower gems, 3 days later I was broke again. Gonna aim for a bigger surplus this time.

I'm wondering how all of your teams are working out, here's mine with 17 girls at max affection and 12 evolved (1 more ready and waiting on gold).

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, the biggest problem I'm running into is lack of cash, I have like 3 girls waiting to evolve and another 3 that'll be evolvable soon, but I've only got like 150k...

The 50 stam gold rush map is the best one for gold per stam on average, right?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the biggest problem I'm running into is lack of cash, I have like 3 girls waiting to evolve and another 3 that'll be evolvable soon, but I've only got like 150k...

The 50 stam gold rush map is the best one for gold per stam on average, right?
I believe 25 stamina was about 2500 to 3000, 50 stamina was about 9000 to 11000 and 80 stamina was 18000 to 23000 making 80 stamina the best.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

tbh I think the "timing the arrows" is just confirmation bias, so far I have seen no evidence of it actually working consistently, there is also nothing on the jp wiki pointing towards it (doesn't mean it's not a thing, but usually if there's a way to game the system you'll find it there^^)

In my opinion the only thing you really can do is make sure you get two teams trying for the upper boss and hope rngesus doesn't feel like being a dick for a change.
You know, I'm not sure it is confirmation bias. I've been doing some testing with my first group and timing the arrows. I ran 9-3 and tested my first group on the 3 path split near the top. When I hit the arrow on the path I wanted, my group went the correct way 8 of 8 times. When I hit when the arrow was on NO path, but in the general direction of the path I wanted, I went correctly 3 of 7 times, and when I was on different paths, I went correctly 0 of 4.

I'm beginning to think that the arrows actually do work. But, that it needs to actually be directly on the path of choice to apply. If it is pointed off of all paths, it is random.

Very small sample, but I've been assuming the arrows mattered since the beginning, and many times they do seem to work. I used the three path split to test, because it had the least likelihood to coincidentally go correctly. 8 of 8 is really telling. Granted, this only really works well for the first group. It is quite hard to time the others well, and impossible when a battle commences.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You know, I'm not sure it is confirmation bias. I've been doing some testing with my first group and timing the arrows. I ran 9-3 and tested my first group on the 3 path split near the top. When I hit the arrow on the path I wanted, my group went the correct way 8 of 8 times. When I hit when the arrow was on NO path, but in the general direction of the path I wanted, I went correctly 3 of 7 times, and when I was on different paths, I went correctly 0 of 4.

I'm beginning to think that the arrows actually do work. But, that it needs to actually be directly on the path of choice to apply. If it is pointed off of all paths, it is random.

Very small sample, but I've been assuming the arrows mattered since the beginning, and many times they do seem to work. I used the three path split to test, because it had the least likelihood to coincidentally go correctly. 8 of 8 is really telling. Granted, this only really works well for the first group. It is quite hard to time the others well, and impossible when a battle commences.
Nah those theory been there in the dmm version, but none of its are working. It just human mainset like when first time try it "maybe if i timed it perfectly it will go to the direction i want to" it work, but when you try your method/theory again it doesnt work.

Well my point is dont bother trying to find any methods to do the arrow thing cuz there will be a lot in the later dungeon (to be specific stage 14+ and on) its one of fkg wonder full of RNG.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

mfw I need like 600k+ gold or even more to evolve all girls today + have spare gold for lavender >.<

but I don't want to waste flower stones on stamina restore ;_; wish we could at least get 1~2 stones from those daily quests.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

mfw I need like 600k+ gold or even more to evolve all girls today + have spare gold for lavender >.<

but I don't want to waste flower stones on stamina restore ;_; wish we could at least get 1~2 stones from those daily quests.
All you can spend flower gems on is stamina restore, gacha and expansion slots, no need to spend it on events so no point in saving it up for that.

From playing Aigis I know there comes a point where if you get too many new units at once you'll get annoyed due to wanting to level them all.

While the gacha is very nice when you're at the start and are lacking units, putting everything or loads into it is not something I'd recommend. Get the girls you like to a place you're comfortable with then concentrate on the gacha, for me thats when they're evolved and at level 30ish.

Edit: I've been watching as all my allies have creeped up on me in strength lately went from top 1-2 place to 5th, my power seemed to be going up very slowly from 190k while others climbed to 235k. So I checked my first squad for helping allies, noticed the 2-4 teams were using outdated units, swapped them out and jumped up 30k in the ranking board.

Last edited:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

By any chance, you ever heard of Global Consciousness Project?
Your post just reminded me of it.

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

8 out of 8 really isn't telling at all. Try 100 for a start...

For example, I've been tracking secret garden being triggered on spamming 1-3 for a while now, I am up to almost 300 runs and am coming up with 50-60% rates while others complain about it being somewhere between 20-40%.

If I just took any 8 runs I could come up with anywhere from 0% to 100% rate because some times it just doesn't trigger at all for 10+ runs and some times it triggers every single time for 10+ runs. That's just the way randomness works.
and that is something that I can track precisely without any deviations.

I have tried to keep an eye out on the way my teams behave on the first random arrow on 1-3 for a while now and I can't see that they go the way the arrow points consistently. Incidentally, it not working even one time immediately should disprove the arrows not being random.

But maybe the arrow was a pixel off every time I thought it was aligned exactly but they "ignored" it... so maybe I should ignore those results ;)

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I turn on triple click on my mouse and mash the next button..

hopefully I can hit 600k today and then I'll be set to level up some of my neglected silvers

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

8 out of 8 really isn't telling at all. Try 100 for a start...

For example, I've been tracking secret garden being triggered on spamming 1-3 for a while now, I am up to almost 300 runs and am coming up with 50-60% rates while others complain about it being somewhere between 20-40%.

If I just took any 8 runs I could come up with anywhere from 0% to 100% rate because some times it just doesn't trigger at all for 10+ runs and some times it triggers every single time for 10+ runs. That's just the way randomness works.
and that is something that I can track precisely without any deviations.

I have tried to keep an eye out on the way my teams behave on the first random arrow on 1-3 for a while now and I can't see that they go the way the arrow points consistently. Incidentally, it not working even one time immediately should disprove the arrows not being random.

But maybe the arrow was a pixel off every time I thought it was aligned exactly but they "ignored" it... so maybe I should ignore those results ;)
Being as though I've got my PhD, I understand how sampling works. I was not implying that 8 of 8 definitely proved anything. I was merely posting my results. No freakin' way in hell am I bothering to waste the time to run 100 tests on the map. I don't have the patience, nor desire to do so.

As I stated, I've noticed a pattern in which the arrows seem to matter. Doesn't mean that they do, but just my observations. I've not systematically tested it, I ran a quick little test to see if my observations held any merit. I posted the results, and you can ignore them or just keep it in mind. I reality, it is not like you have anything better to do while clicking the next button, so trying to time the arrows gives you something to try for.

The SG spawn rate comparison has no relevance to what I was saying. That is a random spawn rate, if the arrow are not random, then comparing that makes no sense.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did a few runs of gold daily and tried the arrow thing. Was too tricky to try and time it with anything except main team so gave up with timing team 2-h. For the main team it worked 1 out of 4 times. Maybe I was a little bit off on the other 3, not sure.

Personally I will just stick to spamming next and then complaining when they don't go the way I want them to go :)

EDIT: Was just checking JP wiki and there doesn't look to be any new 3* girls added and only 4 new 4* girls added since the start of the game. That seems very low considering how low the odds are of getting 5* and 6* girls.

Last edited:

nty_creations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Relatively new player here sitting at level 48. I've got pretty much all of my girls at 30+ and a few of them around 40+ Is it still worthwhile to farm those early gardens? If not, where should I be burning my stamina?

I keep seeing helper parties with evolved characters and much higher stats, even at significantly lower character levels. Can't help but get the feeling I'm doing something horribly wrong :S

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Spam upgrade 1 girl, evolve her with dragons, do it for main party 1st, rejoice in having big stats like your friends :D

Level 1 evolved >>>>>>>> max level not evolved stat wise (can be seen on evolve menu when choosing girl)

Giving them gifts will also boost a little (or a lot, depending on who), then there's equipment which doesn't show on ally list, etc

Last edited:

blubbat0r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Relatively new player here sitting at level 48. I've got pretty much all of my girls at 30+ and a few of them around 40+ Is it still worthwhile to farm those early gardens? If not, where should I be burning my stamina?

I keep seeing helper parties with evolved characters and much higher stats, even at significantly lower character levels. Can't help but get the feeling I'm doing something horribly wrong :S
Using bronze manure to level starts getting expensive once you reach ~46-50, above that I'd definitely switch to using gold ones. I farm 1-3 a lot to trigger beginner sg (and currently event stage #4 for affection Items & seeds).

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Personally I'd try to get as far as you can 3* every map, then go back to farm.

In answer to your question about where to farm, I'll quote this post by happenstar01

Ah btw, for those farming SG for manyuus

1-3 (9 stam) is the hands down best map for gold (not exp) if you are farming SGs, it also gives you the most number of tries for SG in a single stam bar (you can run quite alot of 9 stams) but is also the most painful (you can run QUITE alot of 9 stams :p) to do constantly.

2-1 (12 stam) is the 'even' map for exp, but not good for gold. it's exp ratio is level with SGs (11.116/stam)

5-4 (28 stam) is the best exp ratio map to get tier 1 SGs, once you go past stage 5, it will start pulling tier 2 SGs (50 stam). It gives 12.786/stam. The drawback is that if you are mainly doing this to pull SGs, you won't get as many runs.

The reason 1-3 is the best for gold is because the map has only 1 RNG spinner and 9/10 times you will get all 3 chests which are almost always girls (very occasionally 1 gift), which means +750 gold per run. The average gold on 1-3 is 800, so the grand total is 1550 gold... quite phenomenal for 9 stam, it's almost on par with the saturday 50 stam gold rush daily.

Paired with SG that is 12 stam for an average of 1500 gold, you can make a pretty penny.
However today I think you should probably do the gold maps, gold is the main bottleneck I am personally running into.

Evolved girls reset to level 1 (but their stats don't drop back to level 1 stats), and get more stats per affection, which might explain why their stats are so much higher than yours.

nty_creations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks everyone! After some a few mistakes in the beginning I assumed more balanced parties were better. Whoops... Also had no idea affection would get even more op. At least I know what to do now :D

Personally I'd try to get as far as you can 3* every map, then go back to farm.
Are there any extra benefits besides the flower gems and gifts? Between the event (still at 23, fml) and getting lucky(?) with a lot of gift drops the campaign didn't seem all that important. That said, I'm only in chapter 10.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

flower gems add up, there's 60 total from it

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that's how I set my teams on that map

1st and 2nd arrow
3rd arrow
still don't know if this "timing" method works in 100% or those arrows are RNG no matter when you press next and you just need to be uber lucky. Although it helped me more often than mindless clicking "next" with closed eyes and praying to every possible God.

since the boss on top is pain in the ass you need to send there your strongest team and helper team. if your team says fuck you and goes in different route then you can hope that helper will reach boss and vice versa.

keep solar blast for top boss and the bottom right boss. You don't need solar blast for the last boss since every team will reach him sooner or later. you need to get rid of other 2 bosses. normal encounters are easy unless you have other weak teams

Remember to slow down Orchid team so it have similar speed to your helper team. If her team is to fast then you must find your own moment when to click "next" near those RNG arrows. Not to mention that if Orchid team is to fast then she will reach ending flag before other team even reach that boss on far right side. 2x units with 200~220 speed in Orchid team should be ok.
Btw, just tried this method and 3 medaled the map on my first try. Thanks again for the information. I really appreciate it, I was worried that I might not get all the medals before the event ending. Was really helpful that you added graphics, gave you +rep!

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wanted to spend a few flower gems on the gold daily and complete forgot about it, now I have 81k left :(

EDIT: Saw someone on the helper menu with 700 speed :eek:

Last edited: