What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

So after reading about the increased rates of rainbows in the limited 2 gacha last night I bought 142 FG. Used them all + the FG I already had and got both the slice rainbows :eek: Was about 4am were I am and was too tired to remember to take a screenshots :(
Congrats!

Congratz~
You really are brave to againts the odd~

With those Money I can get Myself 2-3 guarantee rainbow on DMM~
Yeah, I'm waiting for the guaranteed rainbow on Global. I tried two 10+1 pulls, I got a slice gold out of it, but no rainbow. I really want Black Baccara, and I have enough for one more 10+1 pull, but I already have one of the two gold slice units with the "increased chance", and I'm afraid of getting a duplicate. I'll save it for future gatcha instead.

A lot of people are having insane luck with this gatcha, though. It makes me jealous, but also nice to see people with luck that I don't have. I'm happy for them.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congrats!

Yeah, I'm waiting for the guaranteed rainbow on Global. I tried two 10+1 pulls, I got a slice gold out of it, but no rainbow. I really want Black Baccara, and I have enough for one more 10+1 pull, but I already have one of the two gold slice units with the "increased chance", and I'm afraid of getting a duplicate. I'll save it for future gatcha instead.

A lot of people are having insane luck with this gatcha, though. It makes me jealous, but also nice to see people with luck that I don't have. I'm happy for them.
It is always a mixed feeling
On one side You are happy for them
On one side , Your ugly side cannot help but feel salty~

Although I can atleast still get Rainbow
Yep , power of Money~ T^T

5000 Yen on DMM is something like 45$(?)
With that I got 2 Rainbow though~
Maple for free (was Lucky) , Pink for My pick

And currently they also give a guaranteed Rainbow , but on another form
Something like Lotus flower for unlocking Rainbow girl equiptment slot
No use if you don't have a Rainbow though~

Looking for the time (they implemented it on last January IIRC) , most probably they will start implement it on December(?) on Nutaku
Don't quote Me on this , it just a wild guess >.>

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Obligatory bitching about not getting 3* in event map 4 to magically have it on next attempt*

Now that's done and to piss some people off : just got a lvl 100 dragon in a 50 stam run (in fact got the 3 different lvls in 1 go).

While you guys enjoy 3* in event map 4, I can cuddle my dragons some of you can't find in 80 stam runs ;)

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing some of the luck, brah. :V

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Great... I need some BRONZE yellow dragons, but I'm getting GOLD dragons from the 50 stamina stages...

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Congrats!

Here you go, hope this won't give you a nightmare
Dupli.jpg

This is what happens when I said I won't click that darned button again but clicked it anyway.......

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I swear, every woman I need to raise affection for wants cake and the only gift I don't have is cake. <.<

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

She was my starter. :/

(I'm sorry.)
I feel bad now... I just got another 2 cepha today in normal spins.

that makes 4 cepha, one fully maxed out with the perky bits gracing my screen and 3 lvl 1s...

Still not sure if I should level them or feed them to my main cepha, with them I've got enough to fully 4* my entire team (with the helper team being 5 x 5*) and still have 2 spare.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally managed to 3 star the last event map with strategy I found here. 12 stars get

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here you go, hope this won't give you a nightmare
View attachment 22572

This is what happens when I said I won't click that darned button again but clicked it anyway.......
All of those dupes. That's what I'm afraid of. >_<

Granted, Orchid Wydler is great, but I want new ones damn it! But yeah, definitely saving my last 10+1 pull for either:

- 50 FG pull for one guaranteed rainbow (unlikely, I know)
- a different themed gatcha with characters that interest me

I want a rainbow unit, though. :/

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'd pay for 5,000 nutaku gold pulls (that's like what, 70 flower gems?) if there was a guaranteed rainbow, as is I don't think I'll bother with anymore gacha pulls except for the 100/300 Nutaku gold ones. They're cheap enough that I don't care.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'd pay for 5,000 nutaku gold pulls (that's like what, 70 flower gems?) if there was a guaranteed rainbow, as is I don't think I'll bother with anymore gacha pulls except for the 100/300 Nutaku gold ones. They're cheap enough that I don't care.
In the DMM version, there are actually events such as this, although they're relatively rare (saved for special occasions). 5000 gold for a ten pull, plus a ticket that lets you choose any current character available in the game (rainbows included). It's what I'm waiting for. Still, with Nutaku going around saying that they haven't forgotten the stamina issue compensation, I have a feeling they might have something special planned. If they were just going to hand out a few Flower Gems it wouldn't have taken this long, which leads me to believe that they might be debating holding a special gatcha for us. They've already done a 5 FG for a guaranteed gold character, so if they were going to do that again they probably already would have. Maybe they're trying to code a 50 FG for a guaranteed rainbow instead? It could be why they're having so many nice events now (the Player's gatcha specifically), only to follow with the guaranteed rainbow gatcha. I can only hope...

But yeah, I'm not spending money in the game until those "10 pull + guaranteed character ticket" are offered. I'm like with all other gatcha games, actually. Unless I'm getting at least something guaranteed out of my money, I tend to avoid IAP if I can.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

compensation needing that much cash to take advantage of would be lame imo

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

In the DMM version, there are actually events such as this, although they're relatively rare (saved for special occasions). 5000 gold for a ten pull, plus a ticket that lets you choose any current character available in the game (rainbows included). It's what I'm waiting for. Still, with Nutaku going around saying that they haven't forgotten the stamina issue compensation, I have a feeling they might have something special planned. If they were just going to hand out a few Flower Gems it wouldn't have taken this long, which leads me to believe that they might be debating holding a special gatcha for us. They've already done a 5 FG for a guaranteed gold character, so if they were going to do that again they probably already would have. Maybe they're trying to code a 50 FG for a guaranteed rainbow instead? It could be why they're having so many nice events now (the Player's gatcha specifically), only to follow with the guaranteed rainbow gatcha. I can only hope...

But yeah, I'm not spending money in the game until those "10 pull + guaranteed character ticket" are offered. I'm like with all other gatcha games, actually. Unless I'm getting at least something guaranteed out of my money, I tend to avoid IAP if I can.
That's the positive thinking way.
Another way to see this is probably to give or not to give compensation. Granted, I still have one missing compensation promised way back when the game is randomly giving error & session expiration.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

compensation needing that much cash to take advantage of would be lame imo
You do have a point. >_<

That's the positive thinking way.
Another way to see this is probably to give or not to give compensation. Granted, I still have one missing compensation promised way back when the game is randomly giving error & session expiration.
This is also valid. :(

I'll try to continue thinking positive and hope for the best, that we get...something. The fact that they keep bringing it up is encouraging, but the delay in doing so is definitely strange.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where are you getting this info from
it would be sweet to have only 1 4 stars left to get so i hope this is a thing that will happen soonish

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got my first Orchid, even though I have every other gold except Violet, Camellia, Cymbidium, and now Rose (already pulled Chocolate Cosmos as I mentioned earlier).

I also have two Scarlet Tulips and three Toad Lilies now...

Still no rainbow in sight for me.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where are you getting this info from
The discord chat via the OP, however if that link isn't working for you, you could try this one:

Specifically, that piece of info is from the unofficial status updates channel.