What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Does he mean all gachas? Is this permanent? Maybe he only means for the Slice gacha? Bleh, this is vague.
I'd like to know this too. If it's all gatcha, I'll try for Limited 1. If it's just the Slice one, I'll go Limited 2.

Or I'll just save them. I'm a hoarder with in-game currency. :/

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Supposedly it's just Limited 2. I had crap results from single rolls though, whereas other people pulled double rainbows or three Orchids+one Toad Lily in a single x11 roll. So who knows.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OMFG!!! : O free 5 gems and this happened! : O

fking dies X___X

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

OMFG!!! : O free 5 gems and this happened! : O

fking dies X___X
So insanely jealous. That's the 6* I want most. Congrats!

I did two 10+1 pulls. First one, nothing but silver dupes (that I fed for skill-up/equipment increase on my primary ones) and an Orchid Wydler on my second. I'm thankful for the Orchid, since I had no 5* slice-type, but I was hoping for a bit more out of 100 gems (considering how difficult they are to get). :(

I have enough for one more 10+1 pull, but I'm saving it. I guess my only chance at a rainbow unit is when the 5000 gold option comes to Global, assuming we get the same thing Japan does.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Decided to throw 55 Flower Gems at Limited 2 in the hopes of maybe getting a gold Slice character and was denied on that front.

However, I managed to get a Toad Lily, St. Paulia and the icing on the cake, I got my first rainbow, Sakura! Soooo, I will call it a win!

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Decided to throw 55 Flower Gems at Limited 2 in the hopes of maybe getting a gold Slice character and was denied on that front.

However, I managed to get a Toad Lily, St. Paulia and the icing on the cake, I got my first rainbow, Sakura! Soooo, I will call it a win!
Everyone getting rainbow units but me, *grumble grumble*.

Still, congrats!

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everyone getting rainbow units but me, *grumble grumble*.

Still, congrats!
It could be worse, everyone gets Cepha but me. And I started this game for Cepha alone. And she's a goddamn 4*.

Melphy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I will say, for anyone still trying to get your 3* on Event 4, after a little tooling around I found that if you just put everyone on the middle spawn point you have reasonable odds of clearing everything. It is still a bit RNG-y, but it doesn't have any pseudo enforced "time limits" since none of your characters are headed straight at the portals that lock you into a path at the boss, and you have a lot of chances to loop over stuff the other paths would've gotten you, and almost always nail the 1 Pest you're most likely to miss otherwise too.

Granted, you want a decently strong team for that trick as it's possible you'll be leaning on like... 1 unit to clear something like 1/3rd of the enemies on the map or so just depending on routing. Still, it has way less... "Oops, a unit got to the end, now I can't kill the guys even if I run into them" issues than most of the other setups I've seen.

When it comes to collection stuff... Hrm, kinda sad I probably won't have 50 to throw at the Slice thing. My team setup is all weird, since I have 2 gold and 5 silver Magic, 2 gold and 2 silver Pierce, 1 gold and 2 silver Hit and... 3 silver Slice. My cup runneth over with magic, and then... Yet another at the end of this event. Well, before all the eventing was going on, I was actually feeling like I was ahead on Slices, but now with having others getting Golds thrown at them... Well and the fact that I've gotten just about every single Magic Silver so far? I'm still actually relying on at least one Bronze for Slice coverage. And I mean, what's up with that? =P

. . . .

It turns out that "Post about something, go to game -> Thing Fixed" thing applies to everything. Like, I went "Oh, huh, yeah, no way I'm going to get many Gems before the limited time thing ends... But I really do need Slices, maybe just take the 4 rolls I got?... Hate doing it without the bonus, but... Mnnnhhh... Junk... Baccara... Orchid... Junk... Wait what!?"

Last edited:

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What's the best setup for ?-3? Can't seem to get a 3* no matter what I try.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So insanely jealous. That's the 6* I want most. Congrats!

I did two 10+1 pulls. First one, nothing but silver dupes (that I fed for skill-up/equipment increase on my primary ones) and an Orchid Wydler on my second. I'm thankful for the Orchid, since I had no 5* slice-type, but I was hoping for a bit more out of 100 gems (considering how difficult they are to get). :(

I have enough for one more 10+1 pull, but I'm saving it. I guess my only chance at a rainbow unit is when the 5000 gold option comes to Global, assuming we get the same thing Japan does.
what 5000 gold option Oo. i never seen that on DMM and btw thank you.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*pokes head in*

Hey guys... wondering if anyone found any of the 5 codes?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing new on youtube recently and no announcement of the new campaigns yet, so it's possible they just aren't out yet.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will say, for anyone still trying to get your 3* on Event 4, after a little tooling around I found that if you just put everyone on the middle spawn point you have reasonable odds of clearing everything. It is still a bit RNG-y, but it doesn't have any pseudo enforced "time limits" since none of your characters are headed straight at the portals that lock you into a path at the boss, and you have a lot of chances to loop over stuff the other paths would've gotten you, and almost always nail the 1 Pest you're most likely to miss otherwise too.
I could see how that would work as well. I'd still argue that the 1-3-1 strategy I posted about a few pages back (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=838952&postcount=2052) is better. I've been farming the 4th stage to get seed bosses and I literally cannot recall ever not getting 3* with that strategy. Maybe once out of 14-15 attempts. Granted, I have a strong set of teams, so that might influence things.

The risk in putting all 5 in the middle spawn is that you make hitting the 3rd boss harder, and you make your team more reliant on a single group to complete. If you at least put 1 group on the 5th spot, that group clears the 3rd boss, clears 2 pest spawners, and then goes down the final path. It is easy to ensure that this group fails to kill the final boss (since that boss is fairly tough). What it does though, is it enables you to run around the map with the other 4 groups and still have a great shot at clearing the stage.

Just my two cents. Don't think it is a terrible idea to put them all on the 3rd spawn, I just believe a 1-3-1 (or a 4-1) setup is better.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So after reading about the increased rates of rainbows in the limited 2 gacha last night I bought 142 FG. Used them all + the FG I already had and got both the slice rainbows :eek: Was about 4am were I am and was too tired to remember to take a screenshots :(

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So after reading about the increased rates of rainbows in the limited 2 gacha last night I bought 142 FG. Used them all + the FG I already had and got both the slice rainbows :eek: Was about 4am were I am and was too tired to remember to take a screenshots :(
Congratz~
You really are brave to againts the odd~

With those Money I can get Myself 2-3 guarantee rainbow on DMM~