What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

I'm kind of jealous of someone else's friend list. Normally when I get a seed bearer someone 1 shots it when I share with allies only.

You can always send a friend request to all those people (the request button by their name!)

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stage 4 is ridiculous. How are you even supposed to work out the best set-up for it.

EDIT: Complaining about it makes you get 3*. Stupid gacha is still a rip-off scam though.
EDIT2: Managed to get both the new 5* :eek:

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The suddenly getting lucky by complaining technique is super real. :V

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I got to stage 3 of the new event, and I've resigned myself to just letting the portals have their way with me. <.<
I just stare at the ceiling and wait for it to be over...

btw, I know it'll probably be rubbing salt in your wounds... I got a second cepha, she is my #1 waifu, permanent assistant leader and perky pokies when bored. >:)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just stare at the ceiling and wait for it to be over...

btw, I know it'll probably be rubbing salt in your wounds... I got a second cepha, she is my #1 waifu, permanent assistant leader and perky pokies when bored. >:)
It's okay, I just have to convince myself you don't exist therefore you have no Cepha.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

50 stones gatcha...

>no gold

fuck this shit

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

o_O event map 4, aka the clusterfucked-est map ever

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity to those talking about assisting Raid Bosses. I just created a weak team to only do a bit of damage. Couple questions:

1. Reward is given no matter what amount of damage you do, correct?

2. If you're hosting the boss, how do you ensure it is actually destroyed? Do you send the request without attacking, then after a bit of time, simply destroy it? If everyone only does a little bit of damage, it'll never die.

Thanks.

EDIT: Holy shit, just loaded up event map 4, and I agree with the poster above... WTF?

Sockbox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity to those talking about assisting Raid Bosses. I just created a weak team to only do a bit of damage. Couple questions:

1. Reward is given no matter what amount of damage you do, correct?

2. If you're hosting the boss, how do you ensure it is actually destroyed? Do you send the request without attacking, then after a bit of time, simply destroy it? If everyone only does a little bit of damage, it'll never die.
1. You are correct. The reward is not based on the damage done, just on participating.

2. You can attack raid bosses you've discovered as often as you please, just like any other raid boss. If it looks like its running out of time, obliterate it with your strong team. Tap newly found bosses with a light attack for the battle participation reward.

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everything just had to be weak to Pierce on the last event map...I'm already being punished for neglecting yellow.

The portals I don't mind so much, though. It's the same RNG--just with less of a veil. I'm more concerned with lucking into a strong enough ally to actually clear the stage.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stage 4 is ridiculous. How are you even supposed to work out the best set-up for it?
Stage 4 actually is not that bad once you realize the warps are not random. I've created a map with all the warps and destinations. It's not 100% finished, but you can find the ideal setup if you evaluate.

Map Key:
S# indicates starting points.
Green # indicates warp point with the Circled green # being the landing point
Red star indicates the route to the end. Filled star is the landing points.

This is what I'm thinking:

Starting Point #1 (S1) - Don't put anyone.

Starting Point #2 (S2) - Put 1. You'll need to get the bug below the warp 2 landing point, but you'll have a few tries at it.

Starting Point #3 (S3) - Put 3. This is the big one. You basically get ONE chance at getting the bug north of landing point #3. (I did learn there is one hard to reach warp back to #3, through the 4 path)

Starting Point #4 (S4) - Don't put anyone. Leads to the same place as #2 OR takes you down the ending route, but no bugs tied to this route. Just use S2.

Starting Point #5 (S5) - Put 1. I'd recommend starting 1 here, so you can ensure you get the Boss above landing point #5. You can reach this boss through the #2 route, but you have to hit 2 random arrows correctly to do so. Note: this route leads to the end, so make sure the team will die on the final boss to keep things running.

MAJOR CAVEAT: This is based on about 6 runs, so there is a very slight possibility that warps are actually random. But, I cannot even fathom the random possibility that would require all five teams to hit the same random warp point consistently without deviation over 3+ runs. So, I do think they are not random.

EDIT: Just used this setup and got 3* on the first attempt. I was impatient to see if it worked and wasted a flower gem :p
EDIT #2: Got the final warp labeled. It takes you back to #3, which can actually be helpful if you just happen to get really unlucky and your 3 teams go the wrong way when warping to #3. Also, I recommend having your first team lose to the final boss, so that you get 2 or more tries to get the bug right before the boss. Good luck. I just 3*'ed the map 3 times in a row.

Last edited:

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

good strategy got 3 stars at the last map with it :)

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^That set up worked for me too, though my teams aren't actually strong enough to take down every enemy on the map. If they hadn't been wiped it would have been a full clear.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When I did the map I just left the placement how the game sets it up. Took me 2 tries to get it done.

The problem I had after first attempt was I just spam clicked the next button and didn't pay attention to where the warpers where taking me. But after complaining about the map here it was an easy 3* next attempt :p

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So much for the improved rates in the player's choice gacha.

I'm 0/4 on even getting a gold out of the gacha on a 10+1 draw.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My machine is not handling stage ?-4 well.
Man, it seem like it might freeze up anytime. XD

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The chance is still at 6%
But getting the girl on spotlight / banner is higher
Something like Aigis did
You still need to conquer that 6% odds~

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This was posted in Discord chat. Go bother Acolyte to clarify the odds if you really want to question them.

Me, I got jack shit with limited 2 gacha, but limited 1 gacha gave me a Chocolate Cosmos, so I'm satisfied for now.

Third event map took four tries to beat, fourth event map... took one try. Somehow.