What's new

[Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Flower Knight Girl

Was searching for 10 Bronze Dragon & so sure would get it with 4 run.
Desire.jpg
Desire sensor is strong in this game.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey guys. I just started playing this game today and its pretty addictive. I'd like some advice.

I'm kinda floating around at lvl 20 and it seems to become harder to lvl up. At the same time, I didn't even evolve anyone yet.

Is it a good idea to save up for evolution or should I just continue to lvl?

edit - Also having issues destroying all the monsters. I think it comes down to luck or perhaps I need to consider placement in some way?

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Your player level won't do anything (aside a stronger solar beam/general quest rewards when you reach 20\30\40) to help you out in the fields

My strat :

- Spam everything you can on the 2-3 guaranteed 4*-5* you get at start and boost them early to have a decent team.

- Don't bother with 2* girls (the darkish blue frame). Sell them and only keep bronze frame (3*) and up.

- Manyus (the little leafy guys with water droplets on them) are the most $/XP worthy things to burn on leveling girls.

- If you can, do a bunch of 50-80 stam runs on the "special gift route". You'll get a lot of gifts for your 4*-5* girls. It'll help boost them early.

- Once you feel decent enough (or get a monstrous ally), complete the "normal" maps for Flower Gems/gifts/girls. You can go quite far with 30k+ squads.

- Try the events, they give [good] girls/lots of $/seeds/etc.

- Try to keep your Flower Gems to do the "50 pull" to have 10+1 girls [the present event has 2 special gacha with new/higher % for an element]

I didn't bother evolving girls ASAP anyway. I got my 4 squads with the 4 different "elements", leveled them up as evenly as I could, spammed gifts on them to get a huge buff .........

This game has 0 PVP, there's no rush.

Do things at your own pace and enjoy the merry world of random dots [sarcasm this huge should crush the world inside out] .......

Just my personal take anyway. Feel free to burn this away if your play style differs from mine.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you use ampys before evolving a girl? Or will it be reset after evolving?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks @Omnikuken

One more question. Is there a site or something that will tell us whats in each Gacha tab (premium, limited 1, limited 2, etc)?

I finally had 5 flower gems and got a duplicate 4 star :( I would of been happier with a new 3 star honestly just to grow my collection.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There's an orange tab in each gacha labelled "GACHA CONTENT". You can click that and you'll see all the possibilities, then hover your mouse to have basic girl stats.

And duplicates CAN be useful : click upgrade > select girl with dupe > select dupe as material for upgrade > proceed > you have a chance to either get her special skill up a level/get a new accessory slot/both/neither. Sure a new girl would be fun though :/

For the lucky bastards that have her in-game (ie, not me)

Last edited:

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^ There's an orange tab in each gacha labelled "GACHA CONTENT". You can click that and you'll see all the possibilities, then hover your mouse to have basic girl stats.

And duplicates CAN be useful : click upgrade > select girl with dupe > select dupe as material for upgrade > proceed > you have a chance to either get her special skill up a level/get a new accessory slot/both/neither. Sure a new girl would be fun though :/
Oh, I had no idea. Thanks :)

edit - If I do have a duplicate, what reason is there that I can't select dupe material? I was able to do it for 1 girl but not another.

Last edited:

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is the dupe girl locked, or in a squad?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The discord chat via the OP, however if that link isn't working for you, you could try this one:

Specifically, that piece of info is from the unofficial status updates channel.
thanks sorry have never used discord had no idea that it was that

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

at this point I've pretty much given up on 3 starring campaign maps. I have been stuck on 11-1 for so long that I don't think it is ever going to flip the right way.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

o_O I actually got Rose. I read on wiki the chance to get 5 star is like 6% or something so I must of got really lucky.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, guess some people must've been unhappy with my helper party or something. Randomly had 2 spaces on friends list open up.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, guess some people must've been unhappy with my helper party or something. Randomly had 2 spaces on friends list open up.
It could've been anything, from being too weak to too strong when attacking raid bosses. Having too many people that attack a boss for less than 1% is very annoying especially when you want to spawn more, though doing the opposite can also annoy others.
I generally use a full squad of units that aren't in my main team so they hit each raid boss for a good 30k damage, atleast that way there is some noticeable progress.

It'd be great if we could put some sort of message alongside the raidboss, please hit softly or nuke away but that would probably require the original FKG devs to want to implement it.
I'd rather keep both the strong and weak helper teams on my list, variety is needed for events.

Todays manyu daily isn't going great, only 3 lvl 20 blue manyus which I need and the rest were a combination of 12 red manyus, 4 of which are lvl 100.
It wouldn't be so bad but I don't have a single red girl to level, all 5 are at max.
I'm saving the lvl 100 for a red unit but the rest are going to others.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just figured it was because of the helper squad because I'm barely on my own top 20 list since I've had no luck with gacha for golds. :p

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Max allies I can have is 22. But there is a quest that says reach 25 allies?????

is there a way to expand?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Max allies I can have is 22. But there is a quest that says reach 25 allies?????

is there a way to expand?
Level up, you can hit 30 at max for us

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally done with that RNG nonsense...well, until more missions are released that is.
Got a level up from the last map I needed to clear too.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It could've been anything, from being too weak to too strong when attacking raid bosses. Having too many people that attack a boss for less than 1% is very annoying especially when you want to spawn more, though doing the opposite can also annoy others.
I generally use a full squad of units that aren't in my main team so they hit each raid boss for a good 30k damage, atleast that way there is some noticeable progress.
It's looking a lot more like people are removing me for being not having a good enough main party since another spot just opened on my list and I haven't hit anyone's boss since. :p