What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Lol not sure I would call it lucky unless you are trying to collect every card.

Roshambo Rinrin
Rarity: Rare
Cost: 4 mana
Attack: 479 (1100 at max possible level)
Defense: 179 (600 at max possible level)
Skill: None
Compared to another 4 cost card that I have, I would say not such a good deal

Poet Fiore
Rarity: Normal
Cost: 4 mana
Attack: 646 (1000 at max possible level)
Defense: 605 (900 at max possible level)
Skill: 0 mana cost gain 200 attack when fighting a water element card
Yeah, I was joking; I know the card is garbage. ;)

GhostFaceLoser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys got into this and holy shit it's fucking sweet i got good cards with 16 hours. of non-stop play. and i mean real good.

i started out with the water deck thinking this was going be like MTG. but i was so wrong.

my first Gacha pull was...

Discple of Yin and Yang

Highborn Flora

Peace Keeper Jody

Hitwomen natelie.

wood mage laurel

not a bad for sixteen hours if i say so myself.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just trolled out an SSR fire Mecha Maid Rosary with the steamy tickets

8 mana
1507 atk
806 def
Arms break : Goes into effect when this card is summoned. Choose 1 enemy card in play. She loses 200 atk for 1 turn.

Not the best skill, but lol got an SSR, I can die happy.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

8 mana
1507 atk
806 def
Arms break : Goes into effect when this card is summoned. Choose 1 enemy card in play. She loses 200 atk for 1 turn.

it's not the skill that makes her good. it's the fact that she gets 2,200 atk at max lvl for being only cost 8. gratz, that shit is op.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's not the skill that makes her good. it's the fact that she gets 2,200 atk at max lvl for being only cost 8. gratz, that shit is op.
Don't poo-poo the skill.. that's a tempo breaker if your opponent has stronger cards on the board.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can't even attack with her the turn she is summoned so the skill is wasted >.<

if you have board control already it's wasted, if they are ahead of you, it's wasted because you can't attack. that skill could not be utilized to the best of it's potential because it's rare to "be behind" while having "board control".

only when you have monsters on the field already and they have a single stronger monster will her effect shine, but again, you already have field control so it probably wouldn't have matter.

i think she is op, but because of her stats =p

GhostFaceLoser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there was some card i fought OP today in arena... she-ogre Miyabi now for me to face that with my cards holy shit....

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that is a card that is op in both stats and effect. The only cards above HR I have fully upgraded and maxed.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

8 mana
1507 atk
806 def

almost wish there was a trade function. I got Knight Victoire with my steamy tickets, and while she is awesome, Mecha maid wouldve fit far better into my deck with her 8 cost :/
Still Vic is pretty damn sweet with her 2.5k max atk and with Knight's Honor (Skill cost: 0 mana)
When being attacked, this character gains 500 ATK. (Effect lasts until the end of battle.)
she has highest atk in the game I think.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

miyabi is highest atk. 12 cost but 2,800. easily my best card.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

With my second 5 gacha tickets, I got..

Cutie Pie Chao

An actually more useless card than the first 5 tickets I used..

Thank you Nutaku for guaranteeing that I never spend money on your games.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I meant when attacked and her skill kicks in. Then her respectable 2.5k jumps to a pretty scary 3k.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Am I the only one that would rather have more EXP fodder cards than more tickets out of this event? The draws are usually garbage anyway and those EXP cards really helped during Oniwaka's event. Way too many ticket drops this time around.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Am I the only one that would rather have more EXP fodder cards than more tickets out of this event? The draws are usually garbage anyway and those EXP cards really helped during Oniwaka's event. Way too many ticket drops this time around.
It depends on your tolerance for grinding arena. I'd rather get tickets for at least a chance at rarer cards, I'll make up the exp difference from gacha fodder. The chance of getting HR or higher cards from points is so astronomically low that tickets are your only real option.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For me at least, I'd rather have the EXP. Don't mind grinding, but seriously, it takes forever to level your cards once you've upgraded them, so the EXP complements the grinding. I'm fairly satisfied with getting one event exclusive card per event and just maxing it out (along with the rest of my deck), similar to Aigis (i.e. saving premium tickets for use on events and refills rather than rolls).

As for getting rarer cards...well, you can probably check out the disgruntled comments from everyone (including myself) who's gotten an excess of rares from premium or limited tickets. Not to mention it takes 5 limited tickets to roll once now. Obviously, the want ratio isn't 1:1 (I'd rather have one ticket than one EXP rare card), but I'd definitely want EXP over a ticket.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ugh.. despite near perfect stamina optimization, only on stage 10-3.
Phase 2 is gonna be hell, even with the 3 energy drinks I saved up.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just fought Reen in arena, and I gotta say: what the hell?
Wasn't going anywhere for a while, then within 2 turns he deploys a maxed sylvie and 2 ssr mecha maids. I decided that this was bullshit right there.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ugh yeah, the 3% per 6 stamina caught me off guard on stage 10. I actually thought I'd finish it before the second area opened. Stupid me.
Not even sure I want to know what it's going to take to clear 11+. So much for "more gatcha pulls". Not really relevant if non-cashers can't even begin to clear the stages.

Though, the pulls from premium seem... better this time (at least based on the ridiculously small sample size of this forums posters.)

I've gotten two Muriel's and a Charlene (bleh) but still, 3 HR's are a hell of a lot better than three R's that are beyond bad.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After my awesome first 2 draws of Okita--three of them wasn't enough--and Butler Noelle, I finally drew something fairly useful with these damned tickets and got Muriel. When I went to upgrade her I noticed she has sr costs instead of hr. First time I've seen costs above the cards rarity. Odd. Only card I've seen with different costs compared to their rarity was Oniwaka and I assumed that was due to her being an event card.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, upgrade costs are weird.

Idol Nana, an SR, has SSR upgrade costs. Having to upgrade both her and Flora set me way back on light upgrade mats.