What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Ugh yeah, the 3% per 6 stamina caught me off guard on stage 10. I actually thought I'd finish it before the second area opened. Stupid me.
Not even sure I want to know what it's going to take to clear 11+. So much for "more gatcha pulls". Not really relevant if non-cashers can't even begin to clear the stages.

Though, the pulls from premium seem... better this time (at least based on the ridiculously small sample size of this forums posters.)

I've gotten two Muriel's and a Charlene (bleh) but still, 3 HR's are a hell of a lot better than three R's that are beyond bad.
as long as we get the card on stage ten Im gonna ignore the 2nd half japanese version didn't start with these types of stamina consumption events until later after people probably had massed up their max stamina from lvling or at least thats how it looks from the wiki.

kaply

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Company probably hired a FTP market analyst that decided it's time to squeeze whales and pump out a ton of games so the turnover flows into the next game.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Since I missed so much time with the real world interfering, I have no shot at finishing the first 10 stages before the next set begin after today either.

I would say to try to slog through as much as you can just to get what you can out of it.

Last event thing I finished quest 10 with about 2 days left for comparison to show just how much of my time has been wasted this week, lol.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

On the other hand, it is good for exp and mats grinding. I had the luxury of semester hollidays+learning for exams going for me. I was getting very little sleep and had to spend too much time in front of the screen either way so I have no real comparison as to how doable it is for someone with a "normal" schedule. I'll prolly go for 100% this time. Got the time to spare.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I'm really hoping Nutaku starts working on mobile support, if they can. This would all be a lot better if I could access the game from my phone browser every now and then

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm really hoping Nutaku starts working on mobile support, if they can. This would all be a lot better if I could access the game from my phone browser every now and then
There are a couple of mobile browsers, like Dolphin, you can use, but I have yet to come across one that I like.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh yeh I think the jp version closed a few days ago so not sure if that means the english one will get shutdown prematurely or not I remember seeing ads for it recently too so its kind of strange

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh yeh I think the jp version closed a few days ago so not sure if that means the english one will get shutdown prematurely or not I remember seeing ads for it recently too so its kind of strange
JP version is still up at the moment. Seems like it really is going to close on the 30th if google trans is not wrong. Unless there's plans to actually develop the game outside of DMM I don't see our version lasting very long if the original is going to disappear.

Original notice on the JP version:

【重要】サービス提供終了のお知らせ
平素より「エンジェリックサーガ」をご利用いただき、
ありがとうございます。

まことに勝手ながら、「エンジェリックサーガ」は
2015年9月30日(水)17:00をもちまして、
サービスの提供を終了させていただきます。

サービス終了に伴うスケジュールなど、
以下ご確認くださいますようお願い申し上げます。

【サービス終了までのスケジュール】
○2015年9月10日(木)14:00
・アイテム販売終了

※ご購入されたアイテムは
  サービス提供終了までにご利用ください。

※購入済みアイテムのポイントへの
  返還はできません。あらかじめご了承ください。

○2015年9月10日(木)17:00
・「プレミアムガチャ」自由開放
・「ショップ」撤去
・交換所用通貨「メダル」の配付
・交換所への「ショップ」単品販売物の追加
・交換レートの価格更新

○2015年9月30日(水)17:00
・公式コミュニティ一般/X指定終了
・サービス提供終了

長い間ご愛顧いただきまして、誠にありがとうございました。

Google trans:

[Important] Notice of service provision end
We use "Angelic Saga" than normal circumstances,
Thank you very much.

Though very selfish, "Angelic Saga" is
September 30, 2015 (water) Womochimashite 17:00
We will terminate the provision of services.

Such as the schedule associated with the service termination,
Following please verify So thank you.

[Schedule of up to service the end]
○ September 10, 2015 (Thursday) 14:00
Item discontinued

The items that have been purchased ※
Please use until the service delivery end.

※ to the point of purchase Items
It is not possible to return. Please note.

○ September 10, 2015 (Thursday) 17:00
- "Premium Gacha" free open
- "Shop" removal
Hythe and exchange Shoyo currency "medal"
• Adding a "shop" sold separately of the exchange office
Exchange rate of the price update

○ September 30, 2015 (Wed) 17:00
-Official community general / X specified end
Services provide end

I received a long time for your patronage, Thank you very much.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Aw, man. Yeah, that reads pretty clearly (aside from obvious Google-ese). They're going to start shutting down parts one by one until the whole thing goes under at the end of the month.

I knew it wasn't really a popular game on the JP side, but that sucks that it's closing. For us and for the devs as well. They've been very interested in us since we received it pretty positively and I bet they were banking on a second wind for the game...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aw, man. Yeah, that reads pretty clearly (aside from obvious Google-ese). They're going to start shutting down parts one by one until the whole thing goes under at the end of the month.

I knew it wasn't really a popular game on the JP side, but that sucks that it's closing. For us and for the devs as well. They've been very interested in us since we received it pretty positively and I bet they were banking on a second wind for the game...
I can't honestly say it's all too popular here either though as you can see from the last day of tournaments which I posted. Then again, I guess there's always the possibility that there's a bunch of people who just don't do tournaments, but we won't know unless Nutaku can give us a confirmation on the game's activity.

Hmm, I might have to reconsider dedicating time to this game. I thought for sure the list would always stay full.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wait then .... they will dedicate to NA version or only will have old stuff??
These game is dropping of madure
I like this game but want new arts and events (spend $30)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait then .... they will dedicate to NA version or only will have old stuff??
These game is dropping of madure
I like this game but want new arts and events (spend $30)
We won't know until we get word from Nutaku.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't honestly say it's all too popular here either though as you can see from the last day of tournaments which I posted. Then again, I guess there's always the possibility that there's a bunch of people who just don't do tournaments, but we won't know unless Nutaku can give us a confirmation on the game's activity.
Kinda early to tell, considering the lack of proper RP matchmaking discouraging a sizable amount of players.

Some reassurance of the game's future would be nice though.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Personally speaking, I didn't play tournaments all that much. Kept getting my rear handed to me, so I dropped out to focus on beefing up my deck for the next round.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope Nutaku lets us know sooner rather than later. If the games going to lose dev support or go under entirely, I'd rather stop investing time sooner rather than later.

TheLurker

Reputation score

Honestly with the login bonuses dropping at the rate that it does, they're not trying very hard to keep people playing. Also, the missions involving "x amount of wins in Tournament/Arena" get so ridiculous, I want to slap the person that came up with these numbers.

Win (X) Tournament Matches
(10, 30, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000) Gacha Ticket x1

(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 14, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150) Gacha Ticket x1

Win (X) Total Arena Matches

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

God damn it, why are they shutting down all the games I love the most
Their fishing game, Ishtaria Saga, and now this
God damn it why can't people love the same games I do

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly with the login bonuses dropping at the rate that it does, they're not trying very hard to keep people playing. Also, the missions involving "x amount of wins in Tournament/Arena" get so ridiculous, I want to slap the person that came up with these numbers.

Win (X) Tournament Matches

(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 14, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150) Gacha Ticket x1

Win (X) Total Arena Matches
Uh, shitty rates or not, you're not supposed to get endless amounts of tickets to begin with. How are they supposed to make money that way?

I consider LoV to be extremely generous in that regard thanks to the login proofs, and even then, it gets around that with limited space, limited gacha, etc.

Jirath

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It would be nice if Nutaku could buy the game entirely and continue hosting it.

But for the shut down business, I blame it on the JP devs for being cheapskate lazy money hungry bastard for not adding more daily missions, extra missions and proper gacha mileage (not the current time limited mileage crap). 2 years of operating but not improving the fundamental attraction, what the heck have they been doing?
Moreover, if they added some other modes to play other than arena or tournament (a challenge mode, a free live pvp mode, play against your deck mode, raid boss, etc.), the game wouldn't get old so fast.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It would explain the rather steep stamina consumption in the event quests. Prolly got blindsided by the japs and now rushing to make this less of a fiasko by milking the startup phase as badly as possible.