What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Vague/anecdotal guess: the winner obtains fewer GP from an early forfeit. So if someone has actually outplayed you, then the sportsmanlike thing to do would be to let them win cleanly.

I saw that happen once. I managed to make a clever play and eliminated my opponent's centerpiece card. He didn't forfeit, but just skipped his turns (despite having full mana and 6+ cards in-hand) and allowed me to attack.
I did that a few times and at least once accidentally (I'm talking about skipped my turn). but if any of you fought me you know I fight to the bitter end except when I got disconnected.

but to answer your question to why, I'd assume to start a new fight sooner.

*edit* oh and Ex-Invitation to Hell is too expensive until the tournament ends. It costs 1500 medals. It will be more popular next tournament, because it is just better than Banish.
the only downside is since "Ex-Invitation to Hell" is just "Invitation to Hell" without the 2000 limit it can still be triggered by much weaker girls.

I just had to facepalm myself really hard because I was thinking, okay time to summon my level 70 Sakura. Then I realize I just turned her into mana.
I feel for ya bro

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the only downside is since "Ex-Invitation to Hell" is just "Invitation to Hell" without the 2000 limit it can still be triggered by much weaker girls.
that's wrong. EX-invitation to hell only destroys girls with 2001 or more. unless you mean it can still be hit by the weakest 2k attacker they have, yes. if you mean they will use emily as the trap suicider, then no.

it's better then banish because it works with 99 atk less girls, cost 1 less and it destroys rather then return. allowing them to just use it next turn.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that's wrong. EX-invitation to hell only destroys girls with 2001 or more. unless you mean it can still be hit by the weakest 2k attacker they have, yes. if you mean they will use emily as the trap suicider, then no.

it's better then banish because it works with 99 atk less girls, cost 1 less and it destroys rather then return. allowing them to just use it next turn.
edit nevermind I got part of it mix up with ex banish

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Get 5 onsen ticket things...

Crystal of the Grove is what I get.

Thanks for playing!

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The 5 ticket thing is hilarious. In a really depressing way.

Seriously?

So I pulled Muriel with my 5 tickets, (better than the last event when I pulled all appallingly bad rares I guess) she seems.... expensive for what she is, is it even worth it to level her? She's a 6 cost who gets 8 per level, that puts her at what, 1300~ off, 1500 def for max level?

Total aside, but is it just me or do girls that get +atk on atk and Flora seem really broken? Perhaps it's just the lack of EX-invitation's running around but Flora won me more than a few tournament games and the +atk girls just basically mean "give up now" unless they are using them to stall and sacrificing them.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, Muriel is amazing. She's a 2-cost Strength Sap (after the 6-cost summon), how is that not good? Combine her with Yuzuki and you can -1000 any attacker. And she maxes at 1400/1700.

And yeah, Flora and Miyabi are broken. At least Sylvie is weak to Decree/Marsha.

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out of all curiosity, what's the best thing everyone's gotten out of the normal gacha?
I actually got a Wrath of the War God out of it once.

As for the event gacha: last time I was relatively lucky. I got Candella and Crow. This time around I only pulled a Shinobi Summons, of which I already have three.

I did that a few times and at least once accidentally (I'm talking about skipped my turn). but if any of you fought me you know I fight to the bitter end except when I got disconnected.

but to answer your question to why, I'd assume to start a new fight sooner.
I had to actually look back what was this discussion about, and a bit late but here's my two cents on it. I didn't realise that this was a thing. However, this doesn't changes the fact that I absolutely hated when I was undoubtedly winning and then the enemy dragged things out for 2-3 more rounds instead of just giving in. And whenever I realised that I'm being outmatched, I gave up right then an there. On one occasion I gave up on a point where my opponent had 4000 LP less than me, but I knew that I had nothing left in my deck that could take down any of his remaining LP at that point, so I just threw the match. Fighting a match that you cannot win is an absolute waste of everyone's time. I'm not throwing a match because I want to screw my opponent, on the contrary, I do it because I acknowledge that I am defeated and respect the opponent enough not to drag out things unnecessarily and waste his time needlessly. Let's both get into a new match sooner, that's more interesting and more profitable.

Last edited:

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Uh, Muriel is amazing. She's a 2-cost Strength Sap (after the 6-cost summon), how is that not good? Combine her with Yuzuki and you can -1000 any attacker. And she maxes at 1400/1700.

And yeah, Flora and Miyabi are broken. At least Sylvie is weak to Decree/Marsha.
Mmm... I'll level her then. I got Marielle and was excited until I realized her ability is utterly useless except in rare circumstances, was kind of thinking Muriel was going to be the same way.

Thanks.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If we are at stuff being useful: should I level up Gloria or Mizuki first? Gloria seems to be really weak considering that she's an SR card.

And on lower rarity: should I go for Mary or Nina first? Both has quite decent starting stats... but at that point I'll probably shouldn't have all that many high mp cards, or I can get easily screwed during the early rounds... meh, decisions, decisions...

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mmm... I'll level her then. I got Marielle and was excited until I realized her ability is utterly useless except in rare circumstances, was kind of thinking Muriel was going to be the same way.

Thanks.
Marielle's skill is good too. The only problem is actually keeping her alive, and if you can do that, you probably have full board control already.

If we are at stuff being useful: should I level up Gloria or Mizuki first? Gloria seems to be really weak considering that she's an SR card.

And on lower rarity: should I go for Mary or Nina first? Both has quite decent starting stats... but at that point I'll probably shouldn't have all that many high mp cards, or I can get easily screwed during the early rounds... meh, decisions, decisions...
Mizuki has shit max stats (1400/1700 for a 9-cost is garbage), and most cards can destroy her anyway. She's really just to cockblock a single OP attacker. Sadly, she's pretty terrible as an actual defender otherwise.

Gloria is a 9-cost that maxes at 2300/1700.

The choice should be obvious.

For your HRs, Mary can be summoned a turn sooner and is only 200 attack short of Nina at max. I'd go with Mary.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dude whats with this 5 tickets to roll now not sure if it costs more actual money but i figured the drop rate would atleast be hr+ for having to get 5 but nope more bs

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did a limited roll, got Banish. So that's pretty good I guess.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the thing that suprised me was that you attacked with emily and killed her >.<

i think that was what gave me the early lead.

ended rank 36 boo.
Did I suicide my Emily? I think I saw my hand, saw your SN, and said "screw it, let's try to get Dartred to Top 10". Hahaha. ;)

Out of all curiosity, what's the best thing everyone's gotten out of the normal gacha?
I think I've got much better luck with the premium, but if you're only counting the daily normal, I've gotten two of my three Nats from there. If you're going for rarity in general, I've gotten a bunch of crap HRs (Phoebe, Charlene, Flora, etc).

kaply

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The sneaky part about splitting up the one draw into 5 is that sure you get maybe one more draw overall, but you lose out on all the other bonuses that they took out to replace the tickets with.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The sneaky part about splitting up the one draw into 5 is that sure you get maybe one more draw overall, but you lose out on all the other bonuses that they took out to replace the tickets with.
I feel ya. I was expecting tons of SSR exp again but it seems like there would less this event.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I had funny match in this tournament. It ended when i had 3 or 4 cards left in my deck. Longest match for me so far. My opponent had ~90 lp left quite long time and he dominated table completely. I just throw some cards to defence and waited Jody, never got her. :(

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I never thought it'd happen to me... But I spent all my 300k monies over a 4 day card leveling spree...

Last edited:

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone here have Espasse? Hunter in Training Espasse is a 10 cost with no skill so I usually don't take her seriously when the opponent plays her despite her good stats, but I just saw her final upgrade Ultimate Hunter Espasse (Cost 10, level 79, 2686/2290). Looks like even characters with no skills can be good if you upgrade them enough. Luckily the AI had no traps out and my field was such that I had to sacrifice a single unit to get rid of her.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone here have Espasse? Hunter in Training Espasse is a 10 cost with no skill so I usually don't take her seriously when the opponent plays her despite her good stats, but I just saw her final upgrade Ultimate Hunter Espasse (Cost 10, level 79, 2686/2290). Looks like even characters with no skills can be good if you upgrade them enough. Luckily the AI had no traps out and my field was such that I had to sacrifice a single unit to get rid of her.
I thought she was 11 cost, but I did have someone play her against me in tournament before.

Melp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I thought she was 11 cost, but I did have someone play her against me in tournament before.
She is cost 10. hmm I dont remember fighting you Rawr. (Kantos here)