What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

how long does maintanence last? i stayed up until 2AM to spend my stamina at the exact time...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

games up, only took 30 mins. made it to last part of the 11th dungeon (0%). just gonna wake up and fight the boss tomorrow.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, devs said to watch out for a few new surprises from the boss. I'm seeing...

EX Secretary Claudia (draw one card when summoned to attack), and several Dream Warrior Reves (Misery Loves Company skill) and Forcefields of Light. Also an Onsen Bouncer Kunugi, so presumably she has the other Onsen cards now too.

Quest 11 boss drops FIVE onsen tickets, so have fun with that. She has a new lose quote too.

Quest 12 is 6 stamina, 13% progression (quest 11 was 14% progression for those that haven't reached it yet).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh, devs said to watch out for a few new surprises from the boss. I'm seeing...

EX Secretary Claudia (draw one card when summoned to attack), and several Dream Warrior Reves (Misery Loves Company skill) and Forcefields of Light. Also an Onsen Bouncer Kunugi, so presumably she has the other Onsen cards now too.

Quest 11 boss drops FIVE onsen tickets, so have fun with that. She has a new lose quote too.

Quest 12 is 6 stamina, 13% progression (quest 11 was 14% progression for those that haven't reached it yet).
Has ex Drill Jill as well as a 6 cost revive any type card. Also has that hunter in training whatever her name was.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Leveled up in quest 11, used an energy drink for quest 12, onto quest 13 (7 stam, 12% progression).

Has ex Drill Jill as well as a 6 cost revive any type card. Also has that hunter in training whatever her name was.
Yeah, saw that from quest 12 boss. She also has EX Nena.

And Rookie Hustler Shalif...

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How are the rewards for phase II? I'm torn being doing them and upgrading cards. Antaret needs like 80k gold for the second upgrade if I remember right and I don't think I'd by getting that in the event quests.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How are the rewards for phase II? I'm torn being doing them and upgrading cards. Antaret needs like 80k gold for the second upgrade if I remember right and I don't think I'd by getting that in the event quests.
As Eab already said, 5 onsen tickets just for stage 11 bosses, so that's finally a whole pull for a boss. Also around 4k gacha points I think it was.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I doubt I'll be able to get another boss card without drinks, which I'm not really interested in spending, but I think I'll at least keep grinding for the tickets if we're finally at a point where they're dropping a pull like the last event.

Plus a few more EXP cards for the boss card I already have.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As Eab already said, 5 onsen tickets just for stage 11 bosses, so that's finally a whole pull for a boss. Also around 4k gacha points I think it was.
Five, huh? And it was every other boss fight that gave tickets so maybe we can expect the same thing with phase II. So it's like a gamble then, try to get something nice with the tickets or use this time to get money and level cards. Leveling sounds like the logical choice given how hard it is to get something nice but it's hard to resist the lure of a lot of tickets, ehehe.

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait then .... they will dedicate to NA version or only will have old stuff??
These game is dropping of madure
I like this game but want new arts and events (spend $30)
We just found out of Angelic Saga's closing as well, the player base will be updated regarding the game's future on Nutaku as soon as we know some more information. Expect a word within the next few days.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got a respose on twitter regarding the closure. Seems like English version support will be maintained. That's great news and I'm looking forward to any official news.

https ://mobile.twitter.com/nutakugames/status/641256577849294848 Had to add a space due to lack of posts.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got a respose on twitter regarding the closure. Seems like English version support will be maintained. That's great news and I'm looking forward to any official news.

https ://mobile.twitter.com/nutakugames/status/641256577849294848 Had to add a space due to lack of posts.
If I'm not mistaken, I think it should work if you just take out the https.

As for the response, it's more of a wait and see type thing, since they haven't put out an actual official announcement regarding it yet. Gotta keep in mind, they've been known to say things to people on twitter/fb, that ended up being false, like being able to get the all the slayer cards from the Elite Guard Spinner on peropero.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With my second 5 gacha tickets, I got..

Cutie Pie Chao

An actually more useless card than the first 5 tickets I used..

Thank you Nutaku for guaranteeing that I never spend money on your games.
I got Never Give Up on my second and Emily on my third

Had to add a space due to lack of posts.
that's a relief

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got Never Give Up on my second and Emily on my third
I actually finally got lucky with mine on the stage 11 tickets. I got my 2nd Kira finally~! Although I guess she's technically still only R.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Boss' EX cards are actually pretty nasty. The hidden kill cards in def, and all the discarders can make things dicey if you drew a shitty hand.

On Twitter:
@razisgosu Angelic Saga is one of our most popular games. A full team will continue to work on new events, cards, and mechanics.

Sounds pretty good actually.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm loving all these R cards I'm getting from onsen tickets.. wait.. what's the opposite of "loving"?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm loving all these R cards I'm getting from onsen tickets.. wait.. what's the opposite of "loving"?
Not sure what the opposite of Valkyries is, can't help you there unfortunately.

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I decided to spend my tickets, since I had 16 for the Limited Gatcha and 4 for the Premium Gatcha. The results for the LImited Gatcha:
- Chain Reaction (HR) - my third one
- Crystal of the Inferno (R) - I already had 3
- Artist Celine (R) - my second one, and just as useless

For the Premium Gatcha:
- Dancer Tanya (HR) - first copy
- Fencer Mizuki (SR) - first copy
- Forcefielf of Light (SR) - first copy
- Hero Sakura (R) - my second Sakura

For once I had good luck with the Gatcha. Now I just need to figure out how to use my new cards...

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Well my third steamy pile of shit gacha gave me:

Pumpkin Girl Marsha

Just figured it was worth putting in a spoiler for the suspense value alone of it.

Seems that the Japanese at least have some sense if their game was set up as greedily as this one is. To have to spend $100 just to get a bunch of shit I already have from these "special" gacha things is ridiculous from my point of view. That I have gotten nothing from the 3 steamy shit gacha pulls so far would just cement my stance that I would never spend that kind of money to chase after cards I probably do not even really need in the first place.

I do not really plan on having a competitive deck pretty much ever in this game as it is too clearly pay to win and I really have nothing to prove anymore on the TCG/CCG side of things either. At least the game outside of the ridiculous grind aspect is fairly fun with battling the AI.

Everyone have fun wasting money on the second half of this event just like the first half. If the stamina cost is the same then you will need to double over the amount of stamina that you can regenerate for the week just to finish the 20th quest. So, unless we start getting more than 1 stamina point per level at any point in the game ever this is going to be a leg that I am simply too far behind at the start with just finishing leg 9 this afternoon (yay having to waste away the whole weekend because bullshit holidays are bullshit).

Last edited: