What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Well I certainly want to play the game - I am having a blast playing it, your walkthrough is amazing too.

Btw which one is the most compleate ? I have seen on named v0.6 that is far longer than v1.0 I found also. So far I am using 0,6 one.

A lot of people dont get too angaged in the story or never realy tried to playing it. Thats why they want full save files.
If there wasnt as good a walkthrough as yours I would have done it myself.

Becouse blindly playing huge game like that is COLOSAL Time stealer - and most of us are adults with a lot of responsibilities other than playing H-games...
But with good walkthrough like yours I can play the game without tedious trial and error all the time - saving a lot of the time while still enjoying the story.

Thank you.
Each walkthrough version is named such according to the version of the game it ties to. V0.5.2 follows v0.5.2 of the game. Same for v0.6.2. v0.6.2 is worthless for the current version of the game since a lot has changed. It also will not be updated. The final version of the walkthrough is v1.2.2, in accordance with v1.2.2 of the game. And that walkthrough will be released as soon as I finish it.

Right now, the current walkthrough version is no longer than 0.6.2 from a progress perspective. That one ended prior to rescuing LeBlanc, which is where I am in v1.2.2. Keep in mind that for every version of the walkthrough, I'm not continuing a save file. I do hours and hours and hours of saving, loading, reloading, choices, and playing through sections dozens of times, just to figure out what every single choice does. To test if any choices change things down the line. I do runs for maximum affection, minimum affection, max lust, minimum lust, maximum purity, minimum purity, and everything in between. It's hard and frustrating.

Sometimes, I wish I could just dig into the code, find out how everything ticks, see all the event flags and triggers, and write my walkthrough based on that. It doesn't help that I'm writing the current walkthrough to see every scene and unlock every single ending in a single run. It's hard to do; hard to plan out.

Allow me to put it this way. You guys might dump about 10 hours at most into this game. In writing this walkthrough, I've already dumped over 40 hours into it. And I'm still not done testing things. This is why I never look forward to writing these. My brain is slowly turning into mush as I work on it.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just different points of view, but sometimes I have less then 3 hours a weekend to play, if I played it trying to find everything it could take me almost a month to end it... I won't even touch Sengoku Rance because of that, I played it when I had more time, but now I can't commit to it... For me almost every game is a colossal game, but just because of the time I have available to play, not because of the sheer size.
Well, it's different. I'm obviously speaking in relative time required to play a game. A game you can finish in less than 10 hours is by no means a "colossal time sink". Never. Even if you can only play 3 hours a week. In your case, you just "don't have the time to play games". Nothing to do with if NN (or any game) is a time sink or not.

It doesn't help that I'm writing the current walkthrough to see every scene and unlock every single ending in a single run.
Don't. You can't. You will miss at least the LB ending and severals irelia/Katarina scenes (at least two).

If you forget the LB ending, you can have all others scenes (except the ghoul and the minotaur treasure where you can select only one variant, but you can save right before), and it's pretty much straightforward. Just max lust, balance affection, and it's done.

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Each walkthrough version is named such according to the version of the game it ties to. V0.5.2 follows v0.5.2 of the game. Same for v0.6.2. v0.6.2 is worthless for the current version of the game since a lot has changed. It also will not be updated. The final version of the walkthrough is v1.2.2, in accordance with v1.2.2 of the game. And that walkthrough will be released as soon as I finish it.

Right now, the current walkthrough version is no longer than 0.6.2 from a progress perspective. That one ended prior to rescuing LeBlanc, which is where I am in v1.2.2. Keep in mind that for every version of the walkthrough, I'm not continuing a save file. I do hours and hours and hours of saving, loading, reloading, choices, and playing through sections dozens of times, just to figure out what every single choice does. To test if any choices change things down the line. I do runs for maximum affection, minimum affection, max lust, minimum lust, maximum purity, minimum purity, and everything in between. It's hard and frustrating.

Sometimes, I wish I could just dig into the code, find out how everything ticks, see all the event flags and triggers, and write my walkthrough based on that. It doesn't help that I'm writing the current walkthrough to see every scene and unlock every single ending in a single run. It's hard to do; hard to plan out.

Allow me to put it this way. You guys might dump about 10 hours at most into this game. In writing this walkthrough, I've already dumped over 40 hours into it. And I'm still not done testing things. This is why I never look forward to writing these. My brain is slowly turning into mush as I work on it.
Wow

I kind of thought you have insider view given by Game creators. If they post your walkthroughs on their patreon page - at least they could help you out a little in writing them...

I dont envy you ... but if it makes you feel better - you helped me a lot ;]

And it seams the 0.6 walkthrough is still valid for everything I have seen so far (I am at the first stable scenes)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You definition of "COLOSSAL time stealer" is strange.

Sengoku Rance is a colossal time stealer.
Kamidori is a colossal time stealer.
Yumina the ethereal is a colossal time stealer.

But these game needs 100+ hours to finish them.

Noxian night can be finished in less than 10H if you discover the game. In less than 4 hours if you don't. I don't get how it is a colossal time stealer.
1 Playthrough of Sengoku Rance is no more than 4-5 hours.
Then another 20-50 to see everything - with a good guide that is.

Problem is Sengoku Rance was a game with awesome playstyle mechanics with "H" on top of it.
99,9% of Indie RPG-maker games have game mechanics beeing more of a cockblocker than realy intresting combat system.

Some Have combat better some have worse - but I would totaly live without there be any combat gameplay in them at all.

Noxian Nights have pretty good combat system - well planed and cool, but it is just another cockblocker anyway.
While you could easly play Sengoku rance just for its unique strategical gameplay.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, it's different. I'm obviously speaking in relative time required to play a game. A game you can finish in less than 10 hours is by no means a "colossal time sink". Never. Even if you can only play 3 hours a week. In your case, you just "don't have the time to play games". Nothing to do with if NN (or any game) is a time sink or not.

Don't. You can't. You will miss at least the LB ending and severals irelia/Katarina scenes (at least two).

If you forget the LB ending, you can have all others scenes (except the ghoul and the minotaur treasure where you can select only one variant, but you can save right before), and it's pretty much straightforward. Just max lust, balance affection, and it's done.
I beg to differ. I've seen most of their affection scenes and I currently have them both well above 50 Affection. And I can use the remaining affection scenes to balance them out.

When I said I spend hours playing the game, I mean it. I've spent as much time mathing out my paths to see all the scenes via Lust gateways and Affection gateways. If there's a single scene I've missed, it's the bad ending for attempting to get Irelia's Ionian Blade with less than 100 Lust. But I have dozens and dozens of backup saves for that.

You must understand, I have lots and lots of files going. And I'll be doing no less than ten playthroughs, searching every nook and cranny of this game, with every set of choices getting looked into. And I'll keep playing until I find a way.

Wow

I kind of thought you have insider view given by Game creators. If they post your walkthroughs on their patreon page - at least they could help you out a little in writing them...

I dont envy you ... but if it makes you feel better - you helped me a lot ;]

And it seams the 0.6 walkthrough is still valid for everything I have seen so far (I am at the first stable scenes)
Nope. The walkthrough isn't from insider information. It's from dozens, if not hundreds, of hours of gameplay and testing. Making choices, comparing actions, playing for hours to see what everything does. And I did it again and again with each release, from the beginning. I worked to make my introductions better, faster, and make sure anyone following the guide was getting things done.

My guide is on the Patreon because I worked hard on it. I posted it, updated it, and dedicated a lot of time to their game, independently. And Sierra and Nomo wanted to support that. The two have been great.

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I beg to differ. I've seen most of their affection scenes and I currently have them both well above 50 Affection. And I can use the remaining affection scenes to balance them out.
The LB ending is not about balancing the affection. LB ending is about doing as less as Kat/irelia scenes as possible.

And I really think you are overdoing it. Doing a playthrough with all scenes (except LB ending and the ones you have to choose, even if you can save right before) is not hard at all, and is not deserving doing the game dozens of times or having hundred of savefiles.

1 Playthrough of Sengoku Rance is no more than 4-5 hours.
Sorry, but you just can't be serious.

For the record, a playthrough of sengoku rance is around 100 turns. 100 turns in 5H means you do one turn in less than 3 min, including multiple fights, dialogues, H-scenes and others things. So yes, it's possible if you hold ctrol the whole game. But then, you are not playing.

Last edited:

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The LB ending is not about balancing the affection. LB ending is about doing as less as Kat/irelia scenes as possible.

And I really think you are overdoing it. Doing a playthrough with all scenes (except LB ending and the ones you have to choose, even if you can save right before) is not hard at all, and is not deserving doing the game dozens of times or having hundred of savefiles.

Sorry, but you just can't be serious.

For the record, a playthrough of sengoku rance is around 100 turns. 100 turns in 5H means you do one turn in less than 3 min, including multiple fights, dialogues, H-scenes and others things. So yes, it's possible if you hold ctrol the whole game. But then, you are not playing.
Well sure not 1st playthrough.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a save with access to all three character endings. Well over 50 affection for Kat/Irelia and LeBlanc ending available along with the other two. For the LB ending you just make sure to raise her affection in the one or two scenes where that's actually possible rather than picking Kat or Irelia, who should already have a ridiculously high affection by that point anyway and don't need the extra points.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm currently in college, studying to be a game designer. As one, I'll be testing the games I make hundreds of times, trying all sorts of crazy actions and playthroughs to really test the game. I'm simply using that same mindset for this game. Not only am I making a comprehensive walkthrough, but I'm also getting practice for when I become a designer.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Shayo any ETA on that 1.22 walkthrough ?

I have stopped playing the game once i say you are making it, so I can play it to 100% when you have walkthrough ready.

THX

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Shayo any ETA on that 1.22 walkthrough ?

I have stopped playing the game once i say you are making it, so I can play it to 100% when you have walkthrough ready.

THX
Still no ETA. I haven't had a chance to play since last I spoke about it. End of the semester is coming up, so I should get more time then. Until then, college is kicking my butt, so the little bits of gaming I've had time for has been to relax.

battleloop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished going through all the endings. Holy fuck this game was good. Easily among the best HRPGs I've played, that's for certain. Can't wait for their next game, gonna be my first patreon that I support.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

in case someone hasn't seen it yet :

besggk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Super hyped about the next game <3

Serio C

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The next game seems nice. I will be happy if it is half as good as the previous one.

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just finished game with all endings and all i can say "oh boii" :3

finally a rpg with nice bestiality, rpg community need moar bestiality ! i am not saying game was perfect, did not like battle system, did not like boss battles at all, outfit option was poor, could be more cg's and more but stilll it was a nice run for me. a bit hyped for their next project now :3

*by the way whoever made those walkthrough i love them.

Lokes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally finished the game with all it has to offer.

First of all, thank you for making such an awesome game, I really enjoyed it.

I liked the fact, that we had characters involved we can sympathize with (I amplaying League, so yea haha).

Really looking forward to the next game you guys are making.

Definitely a recommendation, if you have nothing to play and are looking for a game to burn your desires on.

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice idea with a main character from LoL! Beautiful drawings! Congratulations! I liked it very much and looking forward to seeing the next game.

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just finished the game and I have access to all endings, except Leblanc. Could someone please share a save with that available?

Edit - Nevermind, found a file with saves to all endings.

Attachments

Last edited:

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried to play the game but it's almost impossible because of lag. Anyone with this kind of problem?