What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

I'm excited to try this out. Only played it a WHILE back because Riven. I hope I can sit down (with my door closed) and dig into this.

Congrats

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, you can have 4 saves, one for each gallery. I don't understand your point :(

He was asking for galleries saves, and he can have them, without playing through the final boss and then through the said ending each time.
He was asking for A gallery save. One that would let him see all the endings.

There isn't one. There's a separate gallery for each bad-end, and the Good-Ends aren't in the gallery at all, last I checked.

If you want to see everything, you're better using the save that was already handed out, right before the final boss.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

One more thing that you may consider when making your next game, I have a thing for pillories and body writing, and I would love to see more of that in your next works. But if that's not your cup of coffee its just this guy's opinion. NN is still a wonderful piece.

frozen619

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any1 got the save where you can roam castrum in the end with shack guy alive?

Last edited:

besggk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here friends theres a guide to the saves !

mega.nz/#!goQTmTSa!Ko6ewqvnwiM2lXdxgDSxfforYM7WRtXsWSJEG2pWkBY

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Loved this game, will take another look at the new version and see any changes.

Thanks for one last fling!

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Stupid question: is there any ending in this game that's not effectively a "bad end"? I'm thinking of trying this game, but I really don't like when the characters only become "flesh bots". I'm fine if the characters end up liking sex a lot but not if it means that they only live for sex and have no goals beyond getting fucked all day. Broken = bad in my book.

A cursory glance at the topic makes me believe that the endings are all variants of that... and if so I don't want to play it. However, if there's at least some good endings that doesn't revolve around basically flesh slavery, please inform me so that I can play this and know that there's at least a chance to get an ending that won't depress me! Thanks!

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Irelia and Katarina endings are pretty good, and there is a Riven solo ending. And technically maybe the Shack Guy ending could in some way also fit your requirements, although it's definitely on the edge of that definition.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Stupid question: is there any ending in this game that's not effectively a "bad end"? I'm thinking of trying this game, but I really don't like when the characters only become "flesh bots". I'm fine if the characters end up liking sex a lot but not if it means that they only live for sex and have no goals beyond getting fucked all day. Broken = bad in my book.

A cursory glance at the topic makes me believe that the endings are all variants of that... and if so I don't want to play it. However, if there's at least some good endings that doesn't revolve around basically flesh slavery, please inform me so that I can play this and know that there's at least a chance to get an ending that won't depress me! Thanks!
Since this is an ending discussion... Spoilers!

As this is a hentai game, the more elaborate endings involve a lot of sex. The following is the break down of the endings possible from my memory.

Minotaur ending: Riven and friends end up as breeding stock for them cause it feels good and there's nothing else out there for them.

Slave ending: Riven lost to big boss and is now made a slave. She either is sold off or not, but both end with her a plaything.

Dyuu ending: Riven and friends are once again breeding stock, except Dyuu is taking good care of them and is taking the world one tentacle at a time.

Town ending is broken up into character endings:

Ireia ending: Riven goes with Irelia to make up for her past actions against her people.

Katarina ending: Riven goes with Katarina to help make Nox a better place

LeBlanc ending: Riven goes with LeBlanc and is happy with her life as LeBlanc's personal flesh-lite

Riven herself has 3 unique "town" endings.

If you leave the town Riven simple disappears but legends pop up in town of a woman with a large sword fighting and protecting people from monsters.

If you stay in town there are two options. Riven can go around town sleeping with men and this triggers the "town slut" and Riven spends her days sleeping with the men of the town. Assuming you didn't kill shack guy, Riven will give herself to him and she ends up his... "Wife?", baring his children and having sex with him on a daily basis.

Unlike other hentai games, this has very varied and detailed endings that are shaped by your actions throughout the game. So if you're worried about all endings ends with Riven and friends as seedbeds for monsters then there are other endings that may be your fancy.

With the exception of the Slave ending which is a true "bad end" the other extended endings are a grey area where they end up with people that aren't bad, just trying to live in the world's new status quo. The other endings are portrayed as personal choices by the characters based on friendships and experiences over their adventure together. So there's one true bad end, a few "Its up to you how bad their situation is"ends, and a few good ends.

If you want to not spoil yourself with my ending break down, then here are some spoiler free notes. Play the game anyways, there so much content in there that there's actually a piece for everyone. Remember, the game is free and in English so you have nothing to lose. The entire community agrees that the game is high quality and worth a look for basically anyone.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since this is an ending discussion... Spoilers!

As this is a hentai game, the more elaborate endings involve a lot of sex. The following is the break down of the endings possible from my memory.

Minotaur ending: Riven and friends end up as breeding stock for them cause it feels good and there's nothing else out there for them.

Slave ending: Riven lost to big boss and is now made a slave. She either is sold off or not, but both end with her a plaything.

Dyuu ending: Riven and friends are once again breeding stock, except Dyuu is taking good care of them and is taking the world one tentacle at a time.

Town ending is broken up into character endings:

Ireia ending: Riven goes with Irelia to make up for her past actions against her people.

Katarina ending: Riven goes with Katarina to help make Nox a better place

LeBlanc ending: Riven goes with LeBlanc and is happy with her life as LeBlanc's personal flesh-lite

Riven herself has 3 unique "town" endings.

If you leave the town Riven simple disappears but legends pop up in town of a woman with a large sword fighting and protecting people from monsters.

If you stay in town there are two options. Riven can go around town sleeping with men and this triggers the "town slut" and Riven spends her days sleeping with the men of the town. Assuming you didn't kill shack guy, Riven will give herself to him and she ends up his... "Wife?", baring his children and having sex with him on a daily basis.

Unlike other hentai games, this has very varied and detailed endings that are shaped by your actions throughout the game. So if you're worried about all endings ends with Riven and friends as seedbeds for monsters then there are other endings that may be your fancy.

With the exception of the Slave ending which is a true "bad end" the other extended endings are a grey area where they end up with people that aren't bad, just trying to live in the world's new status quo. The other endings are portrayed as personal choices by the characters based on friendships and experiences over their adventure together. So there's one true bad end, a few "Its up to you how bad their situation is"ends, and a few good ends.

If you want to not spoil yourself with my ending break down, then here are some spoiler free notes. Play the game anyways, there so much content in there that there's actually a piece for everyone. Remember, the game is free and in English so you have nothing to lose. The entire community agrees that the game is high quality and worth a look for basically anyone.
There's also another ending in the town. while sleeping around for the "Whore of Castrum" ending, you can marry the blacksmith.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's also another ending in the town. while sleeping around for the "Whore of Castrum" ending, you can marry the blacksmith.
Oh, do you happen to have the save for that, I just get the message "Aww, he left?" when I got to the blacksmith shop.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, do you happen to have the save for that, I just get the message "Aww, he left?" when I got to the blacksmith shop.
He's not inside the shop. He's at the shack area if I recall correctly, outcropping left of the forward stairs.

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First of all,
thanks for the game, I just spent 1 whole day to play through it.

and after that, I spent 10 hours to make a review of your game :)

/watch?v=vihvlp_o75Q

Maybe I can help you getting some new patreon supporters with that :3

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is there anyone good walkthroughs? im kinda stuck im at the part where i need to wait at night to talk to a guatd to be let into the tower but idk how to trigger the night cycle

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is there anyone good walkthroughs? im kinda stuck im at the part where i need to wait at night to talk to a guatd to be let into the tower but idk how to trigger the night cycle
yes there is, some pages back, don't want to search manualy - google it

sometimes i think there are group of peoples who will sit hungry under apple tree and will die of starvation, if someone one won't go by, nip off apple and give them it right in to the hand

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First of all,
thanks for the game, I just spent 1 whole day to play through it.

and after that, I spent 10 hours to make a review of your game :)

/watch?v=vihvlp_o75Q

Maybe I can help you getting some new patreon supporters with that :3
Glad you liked it! And I really liked the review, it shows you put a lot of work and effects in it. We do need more high quality reviewers in the community, so its nice to see ^-^ Hope you don't get in trouble for the images tho.
Will make sure to plug it in the next patreon post.

If you need help there are two really good walkthroughts on the home page of our patreon.

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Glad you liked it! And I really liked the review, it shows you put a lot of work and effects in it. We do need more high quality reviewers in the community, so its nice to see ^-^ Hope you don't get in trouble for the images tho.
Will make sure to plug it in the next patreon post.
I'm really glad you liked it :)

Well, trouble is relative, the worst thing that can happen is a demonetarization of my video. But tbh I don't really earn anything with it. I'm just doing it for funsies :D

next patreon post ? I feel honoured, sir ^-^

Lucifer Ash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't often post. But I just HAVE to say that this game is one of the absolute best games. Was completely surprised how good it was considering it was free. 10/10 -IGN

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since this is the final update should i start from 0 or i can continue my save? My save is in the final area. Whats your recommnedation guys?