What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

My theory is that there's some events and systems that are pushing my computer to the limit.
I would suggest popping open task manager during the lag and see what is eating your CPU...

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

More games like "Noxian Nights". Please ;3
Played the game but never showed my appreciation. So i do it right now.. ~Cough~ ~Cough~..

"I like your game"..... Did i show my everlasting appreciation right now? I cant tell..

In serious note. Thanks for the hard work on this ;3

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My theory is that there's some events and systems that are pushing my computer to the limit.
While that's possible, the way the game is set up it's not very likely. Following the advice about checking CPU usage might be a good idea, and let us know if there's ever a consistent pattern in which areas work and which do not.

More games like "Noxian Nights". Please ;3
Played the game but never showed my appreciation. So i do it right now.. ~Cough~ ~Cough~..

"I like your game"..... Did i show my everlasting appreciation right now? I cant tell..

In serious note. Thanks for the hard work on this ;3
We're glad you like it and we hope to deliver a lot more content!

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, now the game is ok in my computer. That's what i call a miracle. hahaha

lhklan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! We hope everybody will enjoy KoD when it comes out!

Glad you like them! As Exsalent mentioned, we're indeed working on a new game - it's actually getting pretty close to the first release!

We're not closing off the possibility of future LoL titles, but KoD will be our focus for the near future since we wanted to complete an original game. If we do ever return to the LoL universe, though, we already have our titles picked out:
Demacian Days
Freljord Fortnights
Piltover Period of Time
Wait, they're jokes? Awww man, I was really hoping to see Ashe.

Hope you'll return to LoL one day. Noxian Nights was great.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wait, they're jokes? Awww man, I was really hoping to see Ashe.

Hope you'll return to LoL one day. Noxian Nights was great.
To be clear, the idea of returning to LoL wasn't a joke, but all the titles were.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To be clear, the idea of returning to LoL wasn't a joke, but all the titles were.
have you btw gotten around to playing league yourself btw ?
last thing i heard was: you weren't familiar with the game (and furthermore: the world), so i wanted to ask if you havent played it - what was it like, reading up on a games lore without playing the game ?
Also, what are your thoughts on the general quality of the lore, from a writers perspective ?
was it obvious that the lore isnt really necessary for the game itself and acts as "just a bonus" ?

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

have you btw gotten around to playing league yourself btw ?
last thing i heard was: you weren't familiar with the game (and furthermore: the world), so i wanted to ask if you havent played it - what was it like, reading up on a games lore without playing the game ?
Also, what are your thoughts on the general quality of the lore, from a writers perspective ?
was it obvious that the lore isnt really necessary for the game itself and acts as "just a bonus" ?
Questions answered respectively:

1) Haven't, sorry, things have been pretty busy.

2) Normally I'd be nervous to do anything like that, but with LoL I was told going in that the lore was thin and not really tied into the game.

3) It's fine? The thing about MOBAs is that the game itself has no story content. With an RPG, reading lore is not the same as getting a sense for a world and characters through many events and lines of dialogue. But for LoL, everybody is working off the same few pieces of information, so it's easier to take that and create an interpretation of a character.

4) Nomo and others told me that before I read any of the lore. I think the devs themselves said that their original lore was mostly an excuse to explain the game mechanics!

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Questions answered respectively:

1) Haven't, sorry, things have been pretty busy.

2) Normally I'd be nervous to do anything like that, but with LoL I was told going in that the lore was thin and not really tied into the game.

3) It's fine? The thing about MOBAs is that the game itself has no story content. With an RPG, reading lore is not the same as getting a sense for a world and characters through many events and lines of dialogue. But for LoL, everybody is working off the same few pieces of information, so it's easier to take that and create an interpretation of a character.

4) Nomo and others told me that before I read any of the lore. I think the devs themselves said that their original lore was mostly an excuse to explain the game mechanics!
As far as I know when I quit the game like... 4/5 years ago (While NA was the only server) the lore had already been changed three times, from no lore, to the lore you're writing more or less, to a completely rewritten lore so, no worries.

Amazing game you have there.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As long as there's moderately-fit tall women, just make more of that stuff I smack my weasel to.

Vishi

Reputation score

I can't seem to find the green haired guy AFTER returning from the mines(chapter 4 in walkthrough)
The guide says I should find him to get a couple of scenes but i can't seem to find him anywhere

Edit:Wrong account =<

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't seem to find the green haired guy AFTER returning from the mines(chapter 4 in walkthrough)
The guide says I should find him to get a couple of scenes but i can't seem to find him anywhere
if its the same guy that i looked for quite some time as well - in the mine area, look north, where this little railroad thing is.

Vishi

Reputation score

I've met him before and seduced him and he's not there anymore,tried several places but i can't seem to find him, maybe there's an event that makes him come back?
Edit:tried at night too,doesn't work

espenipe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As far as I know when I quit the game like... 4/5 years ago (While NA was the only server) the lore had already been changed three times, from no lore, to the lore you're writing more or less, to a completely rewritten lore so, no worries.

Amazing game you have there.
Nowadays with each new champion they release, they put quite much into the lore of each champion, but I think they focus more on the individuals rather than a bigger picture. And as you said they have changed some bits and pieces of the older characters as well, so they would fit better in the "league universe" since they come up with new worlds and such.

-------------------

If you were to create a new rpg with new champions from league the most important thing in my opinion would be to get familiar with the characters individually and throw them into an adventure that would seem somewhat logical to them.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've met him before and seduced him and he's not there anymore,tried several places but i can't seem to find him, maybe there's an event that makes him come back?
Edit:tried at night too,doesn't work
hmm, tried using one of the walkthroughs ?
maybe you missed one of the events required to progress this story further.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i really like seeing your game's female characters with a big belly, no need for pregnancy, just big belly :D

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

OH HELL YEAH! New game is out! I can't wait to try it out.

Oh man this is visualnovel, not an rpg that kinda let down

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh man this is visualnovel, not an rpg that kinda let down
well, it has RPG elements, its not a classic VN, as far as i remember hearing.

Also, there are TONS of good RPGMaker games on this forum, you should defintely check out some of them.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, it has RPG elements, its not a classic VN, as far as i remember hearing.

Also, there are TONS of good RPGMaker games on this forum, you should defintely check out some of them.
Yeah i know that there s a lot of rpg games and i have plaeyd most of them.
About new game kingdom hearts preview it seems that choises in preview dosen't effect anything.

Don't get me wrong i still love the art and hope that this will be best wester vn like noxxian nights was best western rpg.