What's new

ACT Abandoned Vore Loli Guro [Noisy Crown] クロノスフィアー / Chronos Fear (development halted)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: クロノスフィアー [Chronos Fear]

To me, it is more chibi than loli...but w/e
Same. I wish more people would make this distinction. If her head is half the size of her body, it should be obvious that it's the art style. It's used in a lot of platformers because it's easier than full body animation. You'd think people who play a lot of H games would at least notice that.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Probably stems from the fact that people look for eye candy when playing these games. In that sense, to them, looking at a chibi isn't much different from looking at a loli and when you think about it, they don't look that different.

Also, the girl isn't exactly well endowed. It seems that a big chest is what draws the line for most when it comes to deciding whether something is loli or not, which is somewhat unreasonable seeing as how there are enough adult females with A cups and smaller even ._.'...and then you got your midgets. :rolleyes:

Bottom line, just say that a character is older than they look....

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This reminds me of a thread I read about Bravely Default. . .

It's a shame some games art styles make things seem more loli than they may be. Chibi for example as some people rightly pointed out.

But on the game itself after trying it, it has potental, aside from slightly clunky combos it responds well and has a curious item upgrade system.

I wonder what a more finished version will hold personaly, it's always good when then sames are fun rather than just somthing you'll get bored of quickly and get a complete save file for.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't understand what's loli about this until i find something like a small girl that looks like a boy getting raped to a eternity of a thousand magnitude of million of light year's away...

Or incredibly Moe that scream's and cries like a child then i accept the loliness...

Otherwise a little girl who hold's claw's, shoot arrow's i cannot perceive it as a little girl, unless she is like a magical girl with a magic wand that is like barbie or those loli-type gag of playing heroin then nope...

Oh and the sprite is awfully similar to hanakanmuri so i can't find the loli yet...

-if you say something is loli based on
how you perceive it then its loli otherwise it is not-

I look at it like hanakanmuri due to its similarities :p
-the only loli i can find there is very few and mostly about hana getting murdered by monster's or downright raped and poisoned-
sorry, sorry, let me rephrase that.

"if the main character was not big-headed, flat-chested, short-legged it could easily be a smashing hit"
:D

Reputation score

note: the game has a corrupted file in the flash when i downloaded it :v probably intentional or just bad uploading >_<
This was a mistake on the part of the uploader, but I think it was a mistake of including something by accident. The corrupted file isn't used anywhere in the demo anyways.

As far as the whole loli discussion, I feel like its kind of been done to death, but at least for this game I feel like the art style brings it a bit too close to the border. I don't think a court is going to care if she is "actually 248000 years old," if its a picture of what looks like a minor, they are going to treat it as a picture of a minor.

That being said, even looking at his concept art and (one) sample CG, I would not be surprised if his goal was to make a loli heroine. It's debatable, for sure, but as far as the rules are concerned I feel like this is just another case of collateral damage regardless of the author's intent.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The law doesn't care, I wish people could make THAT distinction.

I just had to catch up on 5 pages worth of hentai games and noticed that failure of thinking in a few threads. "No, officer, you don't understand, she looks 12, but she's actually a demon, so she's 1000's of years old, so it's ok" doesn't actually fly. No one cares what is the story or the reasoning.

TheKAF

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update is out.

A huge increase in enemies, weapons, and game overs.

I haven't found everything yet, but I reached the end where there is a new boss enemy.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Lots of new enemies and lots of new h-animations. Lots of guro and such as well too. My favorite new h-animation by far is the the mummy. Kinda awesome.

They've added a new resistance meter where you have to be grappled a few times for their animations to take effect.

From memory, the new enemies that I got to do an h-animation are:

green cockroach/mantis looking thing --- guro follows H...
Lizard looking dude
Mummy --- Great one!
Plant if you get caught in its mouth with 0 resist --- guro H move
Humanoid knife thing under the toothy worm has a tongue attack H move
The fly of course.
The hugger thing of course.

Didn't see an h-scene from the plant boss at the end but I didn't really have any health at that point to test and don't have time atm to do so.

Also, the toothy worm thing also has a new x-ray view when it eats you.

***Plant boss does have an h-animation sort of. Very guro as well.
Also, the humanoid knife thing has a second animation as well.
Pig has an animation when he jumps on top of you.
Spider has an animation where it webs you and uses you as in incubator. ---Guro

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love how it seems like once we bring back a game into the spotlight, it always seems to get a long awaited updated, lol. Can't wait to check out the new stuff in this.

I wish it went a little more H rather than ryona...It's so hard to find good pure h platformers x.x Ryona too popular. Kind of sad that there's only a few enemies I can actually enjoy.

Anywho here's what I found:
A lot of H scenes need low clothing or 0 H resistance, sometimes I listed it here and sometimes I didn't. A good tip is if they have an attack that lowers your H resistance (Looks like a flower), then that same attack will become an H or guro move (or both..) move at 0.

Little red eyed claw thing:
No special animations.
Red eyed cockroach:
Alive: H scene.
0 HP: Cums inside and guro finish.
Slime:
Alive: Engulfs you and when you try to escape, it sexes you up with a tentacle
0 HP: Dissolves your clothes, and then you, surprise.
Land Piranha looking thing:
No special animations.
Flower People:
No special animations.
Spider (on the ground):
Alive: Bites you.
0 HP: Wraps you up and impregnates you, guro finish.
Leecher dick things:
Alive: Latches on to you and impregnates you, eventually you become bloated with eggs and it won't latch on anymore.
0 HP: Doggy style, if two are nearby, they DP you.
Pig:
Alive: Sits on you.
0 H resistance: Forced oral.
0 HP, 0 H resistance: Forced oral, drags you off.
Lizard:
Alive: H scene. He can steal your weapons.
0 HP: Rougher H scenes and finishes in you.
Mummy:
Alive: Squeezes you.
0 HP: H scene.
Flower:
Alive: Holds you in place and pokes your sides.
0 HP: Guro finish, also H penetrates you.
Knife Guy:
Alive: Long range, he'll grapple you with his tongue and slam you down. Short range he'll stab you and pin you to the floor and continue stabbing you.
Low Clothing: Long Range: He'll grope you.
0 H resistance: Long range he'll grapple you and forced oral, eventually turning into an H scene.
Worm:
Alive: Swallows you.
0 HP: Guro.
Living Torture Device (Forgot what these were called):
Alive: Guro
0 HP: I assume guro...should be obvious, I don't care to test it...feel free to correct me. Maybe they fall in love and have children and live happily ever after >.>
Fly:
Lowered H resistance (80%ish or lower): Oral, drains health quickly, guro end
Low Clothing: Tries to penetrate you, drains H resistance quickly
0 H resistance: Impregnates you.
0 HP: Doesn't seem to be able to do anything
Hug Monster:
Alive: Squeezes you.
0 HP: Guro.
Jelly Fish:
Alive: Steals your body fluids (Like blood...) while suffocating you and electrocuting you,
0 HP: Shocks you repeatedly and then grapes you when continuing to suffocate you and take your blood.
Bear Trap: - ToxicShock mentioned I missed this.
Alive: Slowly drains hp
0 HP: Girl faints, you're a strapped to a guillotine and fucked, and you can guess what happens next (guro).
Cinderblock Man:
0 H resistance: Crushes you, a lot
0 HP: Guro finish
Grabby Machine:
Alive: Medium range Electrocutes your vagoo. Short range: Slams you down.
0 HP: Back and forth shocking your vagoo and mouth, guro.
Plant Boss:
Alive: Guro move...into an H move at 0 health, into a guro move...

Let me know if I missed any, I'm updating it as I play. I think I found them all now

Down + X uses a special trait of any weapon. Gloves block, hand knives dodge backwards, crossbow aims differently, drill charges and shoots rockets of different types (some home in). They all obviously have special abilities too. Gloves and crossbow is my favorite.

Hurray for updates!

is that the next version will contain SE and BGM, as well as a standing portrait of the character on the side of the screen (in the same way as Hanakanmuri). Though he admits it will take a while to get that out.
Do want. This game would already be amazing with SE. I think I already mentioned this but I love how the enemies can kill each other, sometimes they fight over you, that's just amazing. Also how you choose an item from different options when an enemy is defeated. It doesn't make much sense but it's kind of interesting. How the enemies can be sleeping is pretty cool too. All those little things make this unique already.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

In addition, don't remember it being in the previous version but if you left click off of the girl, it will cycle through 5 different things. Once you select the one you want to use, just click on the girl to get the effect.

1: Knife -- Will destroy her clothing without injuring her.
2: Mace -- Will give her a "beat up" look without injuring her.
3: Liquid -- Will drain her resistance to grapples/h-attacks.
4: Scythe -- Will destroy her clothes and a lot of health.
5: Um...Mortar? -- Will hurt her a lot and batter her some.

Pretty much, if you want to see the H-Animations. Use #1 to get her clothes down below 10% and then the Liquid to get her resists down. Easy cheesy.

Reputation score

Hurray for updates!

First of all, in addition to adding more areas, enemies, and weapons, there's the already-noticed Willpower system (needs to be depleted before specific animations will occur), as well as a grand total of 10 special moves to be found.

There's a bunch more stuff on the click-to-attack-yourself menu, including a Missile Launcher thing which will reduce your Willpower so you can get animations faster.

And whats the most interesting for me, is that the next version will contain SE and BGM, as well as a standing portrait of the character on the side of the screen (in the same way as Hanakanmuri). Though he admits it will take a while to get that out.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just to let you know, some H-finishers and moves only work if your character has little to no clothing. And another thing, the enemy in the last room with the brick feet has another move where he grabs you with his hands. You may need to dance around him and hit it here and there for it to start, but if you run out of hp, he freezes you, sets you down, then shatters you by jumping on your frozen statue. This one doesn't matter if you have clothes on or not, as does the one where he stomps on you.
Also, does anyone feel like the end of the H-animation for the pig man is a little unfinished? I mean it drags you off, and then the screen goes black, but then nothing else happens. And another one is for the regular death scene for the plant boss. It just feels too short, but I guess that can be countered by the fact that it does do an H-animation when you don't have any clothes on. I dunno.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

cinderblock man is now ice and can turn you into it?

Oh, and dont forget traps. Beartrap has a length scene where you're taken away, then raped while strapped in a guillotine.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Yep, the old guy is nowhere to be found. Almost a little sad.

Also as a bonus, if you guys like having a lot of HP and don't like grinding very much, here's a quick way to get twenty or thirty levels. Kind of exploity, but I suspect the full version of the game won't have the tools necessary to do it.

-Start game
-Go directly left, into the "entrance," you should appear a couple screens into the tutorial
-Kill the first little flower girl you see. It should be a bright green one, not the bluish ones. Hopefully, she drops a bandage. If not, hit Q and kill her again until she does.
-Once there's a bandage on the floor, click to your mace and beat yourself until your Damage Rating is 1000.
-Pick up the bandage. Congratulations, you are level 28.
-Repeat once more and you'll be 35 or something.
-If you want a quick way to leave the tutorial instead of having to run through the whole thing, right click anywhere on the screen and click the option with a 12 or a 15. It'll take you somewhere further in the game (outside of the tutorial). Also handy for getting around while outside of the tutorial!

Also, if you want to heal yourself but don't want to start the game over, as there are actually no drops that heal you, you can go to the last screen of the tutorial, pick up the flowery thing (the one after the apple) and then stand on the X and let the boulder hit you. Wait a few seconds, and congratulations you're at full health.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The drill is my favorite, A) cuz fucking missiles and B) cuz you can use it to go through walls

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

cinderblock man is now ice and can turn you into it?
These things happen. I'm sure there's a life lesson in there somewhere, like don't trust cinderblocks or something.

Oh, and dont forget traps. Beartrap has a length scene where you're taken away, then raped while strapped in a guillotine.
Ooo, thanks. It's not often that a guro trap turns into an h scene. I like testing everything in games, but some guro traps I don't care to test and just assume they end in guro. Well this one did too...surprising >.>

The drill is my favorite, A) cuz fucking missiles and B) cuz you can use it to go through walls
That is cool, didn't notice that. You even even go down and sideways through walls too. The one drill is pretty OP, unlimited projectiles and a special that spawns a ton of them at once that home in on enemies. I just found a new weapon I haven't before too, gauntlets (Not the gloves).

This game has so many little features that just make it extraordinary. Man I hope this gets completed.

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

Drills are absolutely OP. You can drill through walls with them. The first missile (tap down + x or v) homes, making it a far better ranged attack than crossbow bolts. Charging the missile to Lv. 3 changes the missile into a drill bit, which can pass through walls and hit enemies multiple times, giving it excellent stun-locking and combo-farming properties. Just be careful not to shoot too many of them, as they home onto you (and deal damage) if they run out of enemies to hit.

Lv. 4 gives a freeze missile, which is useful for opening fights with. All missiles home.

Space (Special attack) either spawns multiple drill bits or turns your character temporarily into a homing projectile, depending on which drill you have equipped (Drill Claw/Jet Drill). They cost 2 mat (special stocks), which can be easily farmed with the usual drill bit attack.

Sure, the melee attack sucks, but with ranged projectiles like these, who needs melee?

Edit: Hmm... ninja'ed.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, whats the difference between the two claws?

nnescio

Reputation score

Yeah, whats the difference between the two claws?
They differ among their special attacks. (space)

There are three claws: The starting pair and two others you can pick up. The starting ones suck and don't seem to be upgradeable as you can only get one of those. The first one you can pick up are essentially better versions of the starter claws, with the same special attack (slash multiple times, before releasing two razor blades/vacuum slashes). The last pair aren't really good, but their special attack buffs up your character (so switch to it, buff, then switch to another weapon. Not that it is necessary, with drills being OP and all.)

Last edited:
OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm glad to see we are all in agreement that her drills can pierce the heavens. Perhaps I should edit the title ....