What's new

ACT Abandoned Vore Loli Guro [Noisy Crown] クロノスフィアー / Chronos Fear (development halted)

qwertyfatcat

Reputation score
Re: クロノスフィアー [Chronos Fear]

If you look in the game's files, you can see a list of all the enemies in this demo. One of them is called Kumo. No matter where I look, I can't seem to find it. Can someone tell me if they've seen it or not? If they have, what room is it in?

Also for extra guro, the ameba turns you into a skeleton if your hp reaches 0 with it. I don't know whether this is while nude or not but that only takes 42-43 sword cuts to make happen so that's not so hard.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Nvm...just used winrar and it managed to skip over the broken files and still be able to play it.

Damn nice so far. Has that Hana feel to it but has a good amount of H content instead of just ryona and guro. Can't wait to see more.

Anybody figure out how to expel the eggs/semen from her without being sexed up to the point of birthing?

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If you look in the game's files, you can see a list of all the enemies in this demo. One of them is called Kumo. No matter where I look, I can't seem to find it. Can someone tell me if they've seen it or not? If they have, what room is it in?
Kumo, as in, Japanese for spider? Because there's definitely a spider, in the second room I think.

TheKAF

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Kumo, as in, Japanese for spider? Because there's definitely a spider, in the second room I think.
I opened the file in Media Player classic and there was no enemy that looked like it.

I can't find it in the game either. Maybe it is not yet implemented.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe you're thinking of that giant bug, that isn't a spider?

I keep getting corrupt files in my dl

Last edited:
OP
Zabz

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The only giant bug i've found in the game at least, is the fly. There is a spider but...I don't think its implimented. If it is then I don't know how to find it though. xD

Reputation score

Reading through comments on the authors blog, I found a couple things.

First and most importantly for you people having trouble with the archive being corrupted, its a known issue and he's uploaded a fixed version. He didn't change the link in the main post though, so you'll have to do some digging to find it.

He also mentions the corrupt file isn't actually used in the current version, so if you can get around it on your own (7z did it fine for me) then you don't need to worry about it.

Lastly, there's a known bug with the little purple guys (Ego Devils, for those in the know) where after they attack you a certain number of times, they...stop. This will be fixed with the next version, whenever that is.

Also yes, for the whole name debate, the official name is Chronos Fear.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

Maybe you're thinking of that giant bug, that isn't a spider?

I keep getting corrupt files in my dl
I'm also thinking of an entirely different game. Oops. Now I want to see what this spider is going to be like.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Are you thinking of that game where you play as the girl, but if one of the spidergirls grabs you, you control her instead (cuz its only an early demo)?

qwertyfatcat

Reputation score

Nvm...just used winrar and it managed to skip over the broken files and still be able to play it.

Damn nice so far. Has that Hana feel to it but has a good amount of H content instead of just ryona and guro. Can't wait to see more.

Anybody figure out how to expel the eggs/semen from her without being sexed up to the point of birthing?
You can't really get it out faster. However, if you level up more, your hp goes up much higher, to the point where being raped by the fly does chipping damage to you. Having it done repeatedly to you will get the eggs out faster. If egodevil has been raping you this whole time and you survive, or if your already pregnant, he won't touch you.

Speaking of egodevil, I can't get rid of him outside of some really contrived ways. When he's latched on, he'll keep raping you until he can't do it anymore, but there's no way to get him off before hand other than getting stabbed repeatedly by spikes (not the ones that shoot up). There has to be a way for you to be rid of him in the next version. Even Hanakanmuri only lets him do it once at a time...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think hitting her with the ball and chain might quicken it.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really nice game cant wait to see more or full game ^^

and sound of course!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

You can't really get it out faster. However, if you level up more, your hp goes up much higher, to the point where being raped by the fly does chipping damage to you. Having it done repeatedly to you will get the eggs out faster. If egodevil has been raping you this whole time and you survive, or if your already pregnant, he won't touch you.

Speaking of egodevil, I can't get rid of him outside of some really contrived ways. When he's latched on, he'll keep raping you until he can't do it anymore, but there's no way to get him off before hand other than getting stabbed repeatedly by spikes (not the ones that shoot up). There has to be a way for you to be rid of him in the next version. Even Hanakanmuri only lets him do it once at a time...
Just found out how to get the egodevil off. Hit space bar. It'll consume a charge of whatever superpower you have and it'll shake him off.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Argh I hate you all. For whatever reason I am completely unable to even find the blog this game is on.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Looking at his blog, his previous screenshots show the same character but in a more rpg like and dungeon like genre. Did the creator just suddenly decided to switch to a platformer like this one? Or is he somehow going to implement both at the same time.

Reputation score

Looking at his blog, his previous screenshots show the same character but in a more rpg like and dungeon like genre. Did the creator just suddenly decided to switch to a platformer like this one? Or is he somehow going to implement both at the same time.
He was originally planning on making the game an RPG, but decided that he wasn't confident in his ability to pull of the animations and stuff convincingly, so he opted to stick to something he was more comfortable with (action games).

SethK

Reputation score

Sorry to necro this thread, but I was wondering if someone could PM me the link to the blog this game is hosted on?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry to necro this thread, but I was wondering if someone could PM me the link to the blog this game is hosted on?
simple way is...
copy this title thread... (just the japanese) and googling...