What's new

ACT Abandoned Vore Loli Guro [Noisy Crown] クロノスフィアー / Chronos Fear (development halted)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: クロノスフィアー [Chronos Fear]

Last update was a few weeks ago saying he was behind schedule and would update soon. Sad face.

cptkino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could some one perhaps pm me a link to this game? got a torrent from nyaa but it keeps saying error 14. whatever that means

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm probably looking at the same torrent as you are. I don't get an error, but the download eta is infinite, so you're not really missing anything I think. If someone could PM me as well I'd appreciate it.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's wrong with using Axfc? The guy has a dl link on his website for it. There also hasn't been an update for this in quite a while and it's still only a demo. Not sure why you'd bother trying to torrent it. Just google クロノスフィアー

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh god, I've turned into that guy. Thought the game was out or something. :eek:

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask but Chronos Fear and Chronosphere
are one game or?

Have anyone an idea when it come out summer or even ea:)rlier.
:confused:

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When I die get killed from a monster or a spike nothing happend.
How are I able to watch the death scenes.

I pressed the space button like Hana Circle but it won't help.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When I die get killed from a monster or a spike nothing happend.
How are I able to watch the death scenes.

I pressed the space button like Hana Circle but it won't help.
death scenes are based on how you were killed, raped by giant fly, or long dick stabbing boob grabbing monster end, there's no ending yet nor any particular death CG yet since its a demo ;), interesting game i was a fan of hanakanmuri the only bad part was the fact i can't read the japanese for me to even understand what was happening in the story or whatever it is i'm doing...

-Logic of gaming just follow the story and kill everything or find a way of solving puzzles...-

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes Hana Circle was great, hope that chronosfear will released soon.

I have found somethink on the delevoper block i have let it translatet in english but I dont understand of the meaning (iam not good in it)
May be somebody can tell what this means.

2013-11-27 noisy Crown URL edit
No title
Hi there Are you sure you want more of a question ?
When playing the trial version of the game here , I stand up in Adobe Flash Player in your PC , but after doing a coterie types of games to play with Adobe in the same way the other day , save data to it suddenly one day incident but that disappears has occurred .

Is a sudden , I do not know for sure as itself not familiar terribly on your PC, so such that you did not have to but completely unexpected , but when you try to lighten the operation of the PC on the day before the data disappears Possibly , from Internet Options It may indicate relationship to delete the browsing history , it was the restart then .
( Or that you have to start the game to hold down the backspace key to erase the character you've been hit by mistake , that you have completely removed the trial version that has been downloaded in advance may become a candidate or )
Should there was no portion of messing anything in particular else.
Problem for a few days until the day that you purchase from , like any particular problem did not occur . In addition, it has been reported already in the person of the producer .

Selfishness will differ in various ways just because the same Flash game , We've worried a little bit , more of Kronos Fear is going to come and saved the save data What kind in the form .
Also, what is the format , such as take a backup here for the case of emergency , would you tell me ?

You are in from the beginning every time you want to re- start the game in the trial version specification is currently the you know , but even since that too is alarmed at one cases in the other day without permission is me, and said if I am happy if you answer do you remain as the save data in the form .
( Kronos Fear because it is game you are asked to look forward in particular , data loss is really scary ... )

Because it was a problem related to the circumstances of the game somewhere else , long it may have been bad shot , and I'm sorry very much.
Thank you please.
2013-11-28 URL edit
No title
I do not know in detail, save data of the game there 's disappeared is
That you have removed the history it seems expensive , possibly due
There is also to be would have been erased indirectly from other software or may not ,
And to disappear and if it exceeds the capacity of the save data that has been set ,
I will be lost save data area of Flash that other would suffer by accident .

As for Chronos Fear , since the same Flash game made
It will be lost if you have the same operation .
Therefore , it, so that it can be stored in password format in addition to save the Flash own normal in the work now
Since I , copy , those who asked to play if Moraere and paste it into Notepad or password
It does not disappear .
In addition , or if it is tired of promoting the game , for those who did not put it to save the password
Password the game has progressed to some extent will also be published .

The time being , what you like to save to a local folder automatically password using another language
I have even thought or attempt to create , but it does not know or can be well ,
Do not expect much more of this place .

There is something written from losing data mean they save data of the game or from my disk ,
thank you for help

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

without loli this could easily became a smashing it... with loli is still entertaining but, somewhat less... well, to each one its taste.

wiggins96

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm getting the error 14 as well, have we found a way past this problem and i think i may be retarded because i can figure out the axfc uploader keywords due to me not knowing where they are listed

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm getting the error 14 as well, have we found a way past this problem and i think i may be retarded because i can figure out the axfc uploader keywords due to me not knowing where they are listed
You mean the password? It's ryona. You can see it as the only English text when you go to download from his site. Protip: Always try ryona first when asked for a password, it's usually the password used for Jap H games for whatever reason. Or you could also be translating his blog with google translate or something, it would have been more obvious. I personally have an addon to quickly google translate things, I'd recommend it.

"Kronos to Fear DL page

In the linked page,
Press the download button by typing "ryona" in Keywords: "

owo

Reputation score

it's usually the password used for Jap H games for whatever reason.
Ryona's a combination of 2 japanese words and basically means fapping to abuse
That password is a common used, standard one for painful, abusive games (blank blood, crackle craddle, fairy fighting etc.) over at a certain uploader used by the japanese community of indie gamemaking enthusiasts of the genre.

cptkino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does this game currently only offer the one level with the tutorial area and the boss that stomps on you or is there a way to get to a new area?

Reputation score

That's all there is to date. It's really more of a proof of concept than a demo, I'm pretty sure he's planning on releasing something a bit more demo-like in the near future. Considering his blog said he was originally planning on doing it for the new year, I'm actually somewhat surprised we haven't heard anything new yet.

PeekAtChu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Considering his blog said he was originally planning on doing it for the new year, I'm actually somewhat surprised we haven't heard anything new yet.
He probably meant Chinese New Year, but it's just a guess. A friend of mine in that area is still celebrating CNY up until the 14th. Excuse me if I'm being a retard and the dev stated the New Year we go by.

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm I can't download the demo. axfc is not responding. Does anyone have the same problem?

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

without loli this could easily became a smashing it... with loli is still entertaining but, somewhat less... well, to each one its taste.
I don't understand what's loli about this until i find something like a small girl that looks like a boy getting raped to a eternity of a thousand magnitude of million of light year's away...

Or incredibly Moe that scream's and cries like a child then i accept the loliness...

Otherwise a little girl who hold's claw's, shoot arrow's i cannot perceive it as a little girl, unless she is like a magical girl with a magic wand that is like barbie or those loli-type gag of playing heroin then nope...

Oh and the sprite is awfully similar to hanakanmuri so i can't find the loli yet...

-if you say something is loli based on
how you perceive it then its loli otherwise it is not-

I look at it like hanakanmuri due to its similarities :p
-the only loli i can find there is very few and mostly about hana getting murdered by monster's or downright raped and poisoned-

note: the game has a corrupted file in the flash when i downloaded it :v probably intentional or just bad uploading >_<

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

hanakanmuri was considered pretty loli too. I think the art style is to blame.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

To me, it is more chibi than loli...but w/e