What's new

ACT Abandoned Vore Loli Guro [Noisy Crown] クロノスフィアー / Chronos Fear (development halted)

monkehman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: クロノスフィアー [Chronos Fear]

Some more images in a new update.

From what I read in the comment he's working on some mobile shop system or something.

Hope the game will be done soon.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How does one even install this game? I think some guys here said to use the password when extracting to avoid Error 14, but I never get a password prompt.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

How does one even install this game? I think some guys here said to use the password when extracting to avoid Error 14, but I never get a password prompt.
There is no password required, go to his blog, scroll down to the bottom blog post, it has a download url with the word Chronos_fear.zip.

download -> extract files -> run exe file.
does not require any passwords or installation.

Chaos Marine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to find this game and I found a 3.3MB torrent file for it but when I try to run it, I get an error code 14. Anyone know what's going on? I have my location set to Japan etc.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm trying to find this game and I found a 3.3MB torrent file for it but when I try to run it, I get an error code 14. Anyone know what's going on? I have my location set to Japan etc.
How are people so bad at the internet? All you need to do is copy and paste the title to find the blog. You really tried to download a torrent file for this? Lol. H Games rarely get a legit torrent for them, especially when they haven't even been released beyond an alpha demo :p I...wouldn't continue trying to run that file if I were you. I love how there are posts right above yours explaining that.

Well good news is there's been a new demo since I last checked, yippy. Oh maybe not. Gah, well at least he's making progress.

Last edited:
Reputation score

The author recently posted on his blog saying that he hadn't quite reached his developmental goal, in that he's still partway through implementing the map system.

But before he finishes that, he is working on balancing the approximately one hundred stages that he's already made.

I feel like it's going to be a while before we see anything concrete from this guy, but by the sounds of it I bet it'll be well worth the wait.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The author recently posted on his blog saying that he hadn't quite reached his developmental goal, in that he's still partway through implementing the map system.

But before he finishes that, he is working on balancing the approximately one hundred stages that he's already made.

I feel like it's going to be a while before we see anything concrete from this guy, but by the sounds of it I bet it'll be well worth the wait.
Well, the gameplay in and of itself is pretty solid already. The animations, H or otherwise, are pretty great so far. I see him cutting down that 100 stage goal drastically...but I think it'll be a great game once it's done. I hope he releases some more updates before releasing it completely.

Nixnix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Best of luck to him, one hundred stages is a ton to go through for balancing. Gotta be careful about avoiding repetition when you get that high up.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not a big fan of loli but ill try it

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Just found out about this game. I love the gameplay and the animation especially the grab (mummy, spider, and that weird hug monster that eat your head are my favorite) :D

Is there anyway to save here? And to recover health fast? When I died, I revived with like 2 or 3 health :(

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just found out about this game. I love the gameplay and the animation especially the grab (mummy, spider, and that weird hug monster that eat your head are my favorite) :D

Is there anyway to save here? And to recover health fast? When I died, I revived with like 2 or 3 health :(
right click the flash, option there it can instantly sends you to lvl10 or warp you in a specific map without grinding in the demo...

and again i shall call this a chibi than a loli :eek:

Note: i was expecting an update then someone had to revive it @_@...

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is it just me or does the demo got no sounds at all?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

right click the flash, option there it can instantly sends you to lvl10 or warp you in a specific map without grinding in the demo...

and again i shall call this a chibi than a loli :eek:

Note: i was expecting an update then someone had to revive it @_@...
Which option o_o

This is definitely not loli, but a chibi.

Sorry, had a question and can't find out the answer so I had to ask :(

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

oh ma gaaaaad you got my hopes up! Now more waiting begins.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

---Any time you transition to another "room" or whatever you want to call it, your health will be saved in that state. So if you go into the room with the mummy with only 3 HP and you die and revive, you'll still only have 3 HP.

---If you are tired of being killed in only like 2 hits and don't want to spend the time to grind levels.
~At the very beginning of the game, head left and jump over the pit. You'll end up near the end of the trial zone.
~The closest enemy should be one of those green leafy bastards. Kill it. It'll drop a few items. We are looking for a small white toiletpaper roll looking thing. If it doesn't drop, kill the others and keep trying till you get it.
~Click on the screen until a ball and chain appears on the screen and then click on your character. You'll notice you start to get beat up. Keep clicking until you don't notice any changes.
~Pick up the toilet paper powerup to instantly gain a ton of levels and HP.

---If you just want to see the H scenes without spending time getting your resistance down or if you want to "die" to a sex scene quickly.
~Click on the screen til you see a pink bottle. Click on your character to drain her resistance to H moves and ryona grapples.
~Click on the screen til you see a scythe. That takes, if I remember correctly, 10 HP off every time you use it on yourself.
~Click til you see a bazooka looking thing. That should take a huge chunk of your health off...1/2 of current health I think.
~Click til you see the knife. That will destroy her clothes. *credit to Alien for the reminder*

But yeah, this is a freaking fantastic looking game and I can't wait to see more stuff...hopefully they keeps putting out demos as it progresses.

Last edited:

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

---Any time you transition to another "room" or whatever you want to call it, your health will be saved in that state. So if you go into the room with the mummy with only 3 HP and you die and revive, you'll still only have 3 HP.

---If you are tired of being killed in only like 2 hits and don't want to spend the time to grind levels.
~At the very beginning of the game, head left and jump over the pit. You'll end up near the end of the trial zone.
~The closest enemy should be one of those green leafy bastards. Kill it. It'll drop a few items. We are looking for a small white toiletpaper roll looking thing. If it doesn't drop, kill the others and keep trying till you get it.
~Click on the screen until a ball and chain appears on the screen and then click on your character. You'll notice you start to get beat up. Keep clicking until you don't notice any changes.
~Pick up the toilet paper powerup to instantly gain a ton of levels and HP.

---If you just want to see the H scenes without spending time getting your resistance down or if you want to "die" to a sex scene quickly.
~Click on the screen til you see a pink bottle. Click on your character to drain her resistance to H moves and ryona grapples.
~Click on the screen til you see a scythe. That takes, if I remember correctly, 10 HP off every time you use it on yourself.
~Click til you see a bazooka looking thing. That should take a huge chunk of your health off...1/2 of current health I think.
I need to add
~Click on the screen til you see a knife. Click on your character destroy her clothes.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which option o_o

This is definitely not loli, but a chibi.

Sorry, had a question and can't find out the answer so I had to ask :(
if it open's in flash if you right click theres a number 10 there in japanese letter's, and frankly just press everything it should give you an idea on how to skip the part of grinding...

and teleport your character to map 3 where, the raping *Beep* *Beep* stabbing after she cum's... monster is...

And hell yeah im excited for the update's but to no avail no sounds or any updated demo's to arrive,

*Despite being a short demo similar to*
(Erokusho idk called "Incubus hunter") type of game that Failed to Finish in production o.o* its animation was pretty good, a shame ._. it failed to deliver the full version or got abandoned... oh well this is what im waiting for next *.*

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

if it open's in flash if you right click theres a number 10 there in japanese letter's, and frankly just press everything it should give you an idea on how to skip the part of grinding...

and teleport your character to map 3 where, the raping *Beep* *Beep* stabbing after she cum's... monster is...

And hell yeah im excited for the update's but to no avail no sounds or any updated demo's to arrive,

*Despite being a short demo similar to*
(Erokusho idk called "Incubus hunter") type of game that Failed to Finish in production o.o* its animation was pretty good, a shame ._. it failed to deliver the full version or got abandoned... oh well this is what im waiting for next *.*
Just found out that...

The 10 thingy is instantly level you to 10 (129 base health)
warp area 12 is the one with stab guy/tongue guy)
warp area 15 is block man and boss plant

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a bug with the leg.. latching monsters up top on one the rooms (think 2nd area).

Not sure how it happened, but it happens often, when you kill it, it keeps dying over and over constantly. Depending on how fast your machine is, you'll gain levels at an insanely fast rate (like a level per second).