What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere is out...

You can skip save by just walking backwards...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I haven't had any problems with pollution. Basically the only things I have problems with are the bosses in the crust levels (The ones where you take constant fire damage)

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually feel motivated to review this... hmm... tomorrow perhaps. Anyways, anyone know if bosses have rape moves? I haven't seen any so far :(

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll start posting some of the secret areas I found out.

First off, Delphinium Fort B1. If you search the bottom left corner of the fort well enough, you'll see an ability orb behind a wall. There's a secret door here (hint: walls are...) to get you there.

Now, for those of you who got there....

once you fall through,you may notice that there's another room that you pass by. If you maneuver carefully enough, you can land on that room, and be greeted by an interesting torture implement.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Two things: I have found two of every boss I have encoutered so far.

Also, for boss rape moves, the only one I have encountered is the giant insect who rapes you with a stinger.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyways...
THIS GAME STOLE MY NAME!
I made up the name Relm!
And it wasn't meant for a damn girl!

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

OK, beat the game. Now I'll answer a few questions I saw:

The only rape move I've seen on a boss was the large insect thing.

To avoid taking the constant damage in the fire area, you need to find the power up that projects a sphere of your currently active element(s) around you. The ice one will negate the heat.(but not the lava)

Game has multiple endings I believe. 1 for good, 1 for evil. I got the evil one. It's damn hard to un-corrupt yourself.(I got too much corruption by raping the townsfolk to regain HP, since I play on hard.)

And you don't have to worry about killing bosses if you enjoy facing them. There's an area you find that holds all the bosses you've beaten.(pending the final boss(es)). Also, you have multiples of all the bosses. Normally at least 3-4 times.

Now a question of my own. Anyone want me to upload a save file with 99.9%(last bit is the last boss) of the map? I haven't found all the items, but...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Might as well?
No one's gonna say no to a free run at everything.
Hell I could probably uncorrupt you and get the good ending for myself.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

The funny thing is I am pure corrupt so I have my str to full, and I STILL can't 1 hit kill anything at all.

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

Best way to "purge the soul of the unclean" is to find people of the Townsfolk, try not to hit them and "walk over them" if no enemy is near. They will give a few "white souls" which will give you a good amount of your goodie good scale.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright fuck you all, I am just gonna post how to clean your soul easy.
Alright at your 1st portal, go left, and you will see 2 people fighting, they can handle it and just let them rape that thing and when they are done just walk over there. If they don't attack you could do this over and over again, otherwise just leave the game on in a safe place and your soul will purify itself over time I think. (it was that or kill monsters while not being raped)
On another note, about that shocky chair that Worker talked about? There are 2 town guys below that room and they will beat you up if you are corrupted and they WILL rape you. Dunno if that works for all male non monsters but I was raped by them there after they killed meh naughty girl, who was actually there being raped by them getting more corrupted for like 10 minutes until I got bored and rezzed.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

where is the fire section? can't find it @_@

also, the wind section @_@

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

So I ended up finishing the entire game in one sitting.

It's actually really well made, even if you take away the whole rape part, it actually feels like a solid game. There were some annoying moving issues immediately following a loading screen, but overall it was quite enjoyable.

I"ve beaten the game in non-polluted mode, and the ending is really, really corny.

You have been warned.

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

I need to add to that....the last boss for polluted and non-polluted are actually different.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

where is the fire section? can't find it @_@

also, the wind section @_@
If you have the barrier ability for your orbs and the soil orb is equipped you're no longer blown around by the wind. Somewhere in the caves you'll find a well - jump down into it

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

where to get the barrier ability?

worker

Lurker
Reputation score

So, for those of you who suck at platformers and don't enjoy them at all, here's what is essentially a complete save with all abilities unlocked.

For those of you who do enjoy platformers, here's a tip you'll appreciate. By the time you finish the game, you may notice that there's a very tall room that looks like you should be able to go up to, but there are two vertical strips of damaging energy-field-thingy that shows up and disappears periodically, and also stuns you upon contact.

Here's how you get to the top of this area:

Make sure you have the following abilities: high jump, double jump x 2, wall jump, sword with x 2 on uppercut move, hammer with x 2 on uppercut move.

Initially, put a keep there so you can afford to try multiple times. You'll need to give it a few shots before you can time your jump well.

Start with the high jump, and keep going up using your double jumps, but stick close to the left side. As soon as the left wall clears, get to it and do a wall jump. When you reach the peak of that jump, Do a sword uppercut move towards the right wall, and as soon as that reaches peak, turn around and do a hammer uppercut move to the left.

If you did all of the above correctly, You'll have reached high enough to notice that there's a ledge you can stand on protruding on the left wall. Rest is up to practice and precise aiming of your jumps.

Why even bother go there? Because after stepping through few more easy wall jumps, your reward is a move skill called Wing, which allows you to fly indefinitely in any direction.

Attachments

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I remember getting wing a while before I ever even got high jump and the hammer...

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

So, for those of you who suck at platformers and don't enjoy them at all, here's what is essentially a complete save with all abilities unlocked.

For those of you who do enjoy platformers, here's a tip you'll appreciate. By the time you finish the game, you may notice that there's a very tall room that looks like you should be able to go up to, but there are two vertical strips of damaging energy-field-thingy that shows up and disappears periodically, and also stuns you upon contact.

Here's how you get to the top of this area:

Make sure you have the following abilities: high jump, double jump x 2, wall jump, sword with x 2 on uppercut move, hammer with x 2 on uppercut move.

Initially, put a keep there so you can afford to try multiple times. You'll need to give it a few shots before you can time your jump well.

Start with the high jump, and keep going up using your double jumps, but stick close to the left side. As soon as the left wall clears, get to it and do a wall jump. When you reach the peak of that jump, Do a sword uppercut move towards the right wall, and as soon as that reaches peak, turn around and do a hammer uppercut move to the left.

If you did all of the above correctly, You'll have reached high enough to notice that there's a ledge you can stand on protruding on the left wall. Rest is up to practice and precise aiming of your jumps.

Why even bother go there? Because after stepping through few more easy wall jumps, your reward is a move skill called Wing, which allows you to fly indefinitely in any direction.
is your attachment something contain save file? if yes, how far is yours?