What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere is out...

If only the difficulty changed how much damage she took... Making her more durable... :p

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Kudos to ye Miachan for the share. 69% and downloading. Sounds good.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

yes this is good XD

changing the difficulty in truth make her more durable (tested with first boss damage) xD

anyone know where to go after second boss? (the werewolf)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

How do you get to those high up places with bonus items? Is there a high jump ability other than the special attack move?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How do you get to those high up places with bonus items? Is there a high jump ability other than the special attack move?
Yes, my friend, there is an epic fuckton of jump upgrades, and dash upgrades to be found.

Just when you think you've found them all, you'll find another! :D

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

From what I recall, think "Blank Blood" but with less instadeath, better graphics, and maybe even some actual sex.
But the instadeath made it challenging. :<

OP
miachan

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

How are people actually playing this?

It doesn't run super slow for you guys? =(

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

No, normal speed for me. It may just be your computer.

Also: I found the double jump upgrade with the succubus boss (My third one although numbers don't help with order. I hit the werewolf first.)

For those having trouble getting to the third boss, make sure you have the second weapon. When it is equipped you can use it to bounce off certain grips. They are easily noticible when the second weapon is equipped because the say grip on top.

Edit: the up sword attack is extremely good against bosses in my opinion.

OP
miachan

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

I have a 2.4 GHZ dual core PC with 4 GB of ram and a really nice video card..and vista x64. =(

But Nightmare sphere doesn't run faster than a slideshow even at process priority 3. x_x

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have a 2.4 GHZ dual core PC with 4 GB of ram and a really nice video card..and vista x64. =(

But Nightmare sphere doesn't run faster than a slideshow even at process priority 3. x_x
I've encountered that same problem trying to load it up again, and I've found that the problem occurred when I used a controller to play, and then removed it from the computer.

It kept running slowly for no reason at all, until I plugged the controller back in, then it ran smoothly.

So, did you try to use a controller when you were about to play, or have you messed with your USB drives after you extracted the game? Because I think that's the problem, it's using so much power to try and relocate those missing usb plugs, that it's slowing the game entirely.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I have it at priority 0 and have about the same stats you have, including the thing about vista and it's running fine.

OP
miachan

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Raptor is my hero. XD

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a need to install the game? Or does it just run?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, and I don't care if I'm double posting, this needs to be brought to attention, "do not fiddle with the presets for attack 1, and attack 2, they might stop working for you."

This messed me up big time, I already had gotten up to level 69, and then I could no longer attack, and I couldn't change the controls back because the game no longer recognized the attack command, which is the button you use to access menus.

Is there a need to install the game? Or does it just run?
Just runs

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, and I don't care if I'm double posting, this needs to be brought to attention, "do not fiddle with the presets for attack 1, and attack 2, they might stop working for you."

This messed me up big time, I already had gotten up to level 69, and then I could no longer attack, and I couldn't change the controls back because the game no longer recognized the attack command, which is the button you use to access menus.

Just runs
Thanks, and you are forgiven for your "Double Post" although you didn't actually double post.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have the boar boss and the werewolf boss. . . and now I'm stuck. Any pointers?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have the boar boss and the werewolf boss. . . and now I'm stuck. Any pointers?
Always check the map for any spots that are open, and constantly revisit areas you couldn't reach before.

With one of the powers you've gained, you might be able to reach areas that were previously unreachable, so take a few more trips around the evil castle.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

So if you lack a controller, what alternative is there? This thing slows down severely for me just loading it.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So if you lack a controller, what alternative is there? This thing slows down severely for me just loading it.
It's a slow loader, but during the actual gameplay, this glitch only seems to occur if you've tampered with one of your usb slots.

Outside that, I have no idea what else could be causing it.