What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere is out...

Oh no! I can't save in a demo I can beat in fifteen minutes!

Tragic.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've tried version 1.05 and 1.03, and I have to say 1.03 is definitely a lot more stable than its successor.

1.05 - Some of the bosses are bugged (namely the green bear orc guys). They become red orbs on the ground that don't attack. The 1.03 does not have this issue.
- There's been reports of players having issues with the movement whilst jumping, ie. suddenly stopping in mid air. Thankfully, this seems to be an issue native to 1.05, as 1.03 also does not have this problem.

1.05 is apparently supposed to be less resource-hogging on the PC, but I've never had an issue with slow-down, so I'd recommend everyone getting 1.03 instead. Just remember to install the data file as well.

And I agree with Toxic Shock, we should leave the demo discussion for the thread that's been created for it. Linked here for your convenience.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you hooker, I thought everyone just ignored me, and I was about to stomp through here and raise hell. If you other people can PLEASE start posting in that thread, I can edit the first post and separate the information. I'll even move posts over so the information is all over there.

*EDIT*
You know what? Fuck it. Locked.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated. Thread unlocked.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's a shame the development of Nightmare Sphere 2 has been halted, who knows if permanently. Kinda simplistic H aside, i've yet to see a game, both SFW or NSFW, who beats NS's gameplay.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello!

Managed to request to have the thread unlocked, but...

Anyone has a working complete save file?

The Mediafire link is down, and the link provided in this forum froze the game when I chose to load from it :(

RedCobra75

Reputation score
is this game dead ? there is no download lik at all and twiiter account dies deleted .

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
You must hold the record for lurking and finally posting something.

Download link is , it's a bit hard to see granted - I missed it myself the first time.

1693146910613.png

Dev disappeared after going to the Dr for a snip and tuck, and hasn't been seen for years, so we're probably never getting NS2

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Probably off topic but I wish content creators could finish abandoned projects without reprimandation if they get paid for it.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is still one of the greatest games I've ever played to date, gameplay-wise I like it even more than any SFW metroidvania I can think of.