What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

New RPG - Circle Gyu, alot of people dont realy like this I think, not sure.. but am a fan of their work myself... :D

(trial included on the page... this came out of nowhere I think..)

soulles

Reputation score

Blarg... Lagg or something.... sorry peeps.... ;)

Since I already posted this by accident....
Found there is another RPG released... this one looks like crap to me though....

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New RPG - Circle Gyu, alot of people dont realy like this I think, not sure.. but am a fan of their work myself... :D
www[.]dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ109831.html
i don't like their works, but this one sure make me curious. it's quite fun.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like their work...I just hate how every game that comes out has game breaking bugs....and the first version is the only version you can ever find. I have at least 3 of their games that I just can't complete because of this.

soulles

Reputation score

I like their work...I just hate how every game that comes out has game breaking bugs....and the first version is the only version you can ever find. I have at least 3 of their games that I just can't complete because of this.
Oh wow, realy, I finished all their games so far.... and I dont think I had many bugs..... then again Etigoya always helped with those.... ^^
(I kinda suck at finding stuff.... and figuring stuff out, due to Japanese language...)

But yeah, they are one of those studio's that doesnt fix bugs nor add extra/additional content, wich is unfortunate....

This new one has some clothing issues, when changing the dress it doesnt change for real unless you leave a place or talk to someone...
(wel that is a bug I found while playing the demo... also the demo has barely any CG what I could find.....)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This new one has some clothing issues, when changing the dress it doesnt change for real unless you leave a place or talk to someone...
(wel that is a bug I found while playing the demo... also the demo has barely any CG what I could find.....)
I found 6 or so CG in the demo
Take a bath in your own home.
Hypnotist
Weapon shop (go behind counter to 'work' there, about 4-5 days and the next scene will require lv 5 of the H level (hit W then C to pop that window up which shows how many times she's been cum inside too), which sadly I couldn't find a way to reach)
Group of kids on the west side near the bar (require lv 3) - To advance more require lv 6
Choose to suck the soldier in the dungeon (require lv 1) - Can repeat but no more H-exp will be earned
Fail to have 30,000G when the landlord shows up next week.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well,i am a fan of their work too,but i have to agree about bugs...Their games are initially released with many problems...Some of them i could not even start until one day they just magically started working without a hitch,and worked fine until i finished every single one of them(i aimed to find every CG of course,and so i did)...

But my point is that they really should at least check their own work for bugs before release,as some of them are quite noticeable even withouth much testing...

Oh and i have yet to try the demo for this new game of theirs...

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know if already been posted, but Saboten released a new demo.

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

魔法探偵アネット 着せ替え探索型RPG ~人狼の秘密 ~

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, their art really improved. I might actually get around playing it. Thanks mang.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I cant figure out how to increase first few lvls of shame.... i've tried many things and zero success. I'm guessing you need to do few days at hypnotist but didnt try.

Also the battle system seams to be too easy currently.

Kitin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

RJ109831
Not sure where to post this but as it is related to game

Keep getting an error, graphics/transition015-Diamond01

Do i need to install something? can someone link me to what i need?

Sorry mods!

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RJ109831
Not sure where to post this but as it is related to game

Keep getting an error, graphics/transition015-Diamond01

Do i need to install something? can someone link me to what i need?

Sorry mods!
Did you extract it in Japanese Locale? if not, then that's your problem.

soulles

Reputation score

Did you extract it in Japanese Locale? if not, then that's your problem.
I run into an error as wel, and I run japanese all the time... ^^
Think something might be missing or something, it happened after the cave part.. in the new town... when I checked the information thing in front of a building.... (idk how to explain..)

Also, not realy sure what to do to get any scenes... if someone has some tips or something would be greatly appreciated... (the 3 guys in the first town, apparently they got a scene, right, dont even know how to get that... :S)

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, not realy sure what to do to get any scenes... if someone has some tips or something would be greatly appreciated... (the 3 guys in the first town, apparently they got a scene, right, dont even know how to get that... :S)
I have the same issue. I think you need three shyness points for them or something. My problem, in particular, is that the game acts as if I didn't have three points. I've talked to them with 14 points and still haven't gotten the scene. I have a similar issue with the hypnotist who acts as if I don't have 10 points for the next H-scene.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have the same issue. I think you need three shyness points for them or something. My problem, in particular, is that the game acts as if I didn't have three points. I've talked to them with 14 points and still haven't gotten the scene. I have a similar issue with the hypnotist who acts as if I don't have 10 points for the next H-scene.
No you need level 3 shyness, 10 points per level up to a max of 20 levels ( 200 points) so right now you're only half way to level 2

mrwasabi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No you need level 3 shyness, 10 points per level up to a max of 20 levels ( 200 points) so right now you're only half way to level 2
Oh, I completely misunderstood the system. That definitely clears things up, thanks. Sorry, I wish I could help with your problem but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.