What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

I'm always around to make sure things that shouldn't get leaked, well, don't get leaked.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont think anyone here has interest in sabotaging your projects. but you surely cleaned your account... even the ignore list.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Well, you'd be surprised how many bans I've handed out for people that don't understand when someone says "don't leak these links".

Anyway don't want to go off topic, or on topic anymore, back to lurking.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tags are rarely accurate, if I'm not wrong the main character is shota
He looks shota, but the story says that he has come of age. The game gives the reason that he looks shota is because he was raised as a girl.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He looks shota, but the story says that he has come of age. The game gives the reason that he looks shota is because he was raised as a girl.
Fair enough :L though, I really wish DLsite would change their policy about tags and enforce the rule that people have to add the proper tags :/

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Goddamn it.

Look, I'll review it, but there's one thing that boggles me about the response to loli/shota. After all this time, the YEARS that it's been controversial, I've ALWAYS heard the response that the character is overage. Let me go ahead and either inform or remind all of you. STORY DOESN'T MATTER. I don't give a shit if "the creators" say a character is a 10,000 year old vampire, if their body is that of a two year old, it's NOT legal.

Hanamura

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know this got me curious: What if there is a loli/shota character in an H-game... but there is no H-content involving said loli/shota character?

I don't know if that's the case in the game or not, but just something that popped into my head.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know this got me curious: What if there is a loli/shota character in an H-game... but there is no H-content involving said loli/shota character?

I don't know if that's the case in the game or not, but just something that popped into my head.
I would imagine if they're an NPC, that never gets even remotely put in any sort of sexual situations then it's fine, just like one of the characters that walk around in every game and say things, except that they happen to be more fleshed out.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I agree with Monkeyman767. If its just a 2-year old girl who's NOT involved in any sex scene, then it should be fine. To even ban those, would be taking things a bit too far.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Goddamn it.

Look, I'll review it, but there's one thing that boggles me about the response to loli/shota. After all this time, the YEARS that it's been controversial, I've ALWAYS heard the response that the character is overage. Let me go ahead and either inform or remind all of you. STORY DOESN'T MATTER. I don't give a shit if "the creators" say a character is a 10,000 year old vampire, if their body is that of a two year old, it's NOT legal.
Well, if it will make you happy, I will not post the link once it's dumped, I will just send it via PM until you say it's OK

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well, if it will make you happy, I will not post the link once it's dumped, I will just send it via PM until you say it's OK
when you take the links, will send for pm? if yes, send to me too?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nothing makes me happy :(

But yes, I would appreciate giving it a once over myself, thank you

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

Nothing makes me happy :(
remember the old times... just right before you got into all this moderator stuff.
i'm sorry making fun of this. really. i am.... not
but you're doing a good job.

so .. whats more important? :D

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

maybe creating sticky closed thread only for loli/shota regulation, so if someone trying to necro loli/shota argument you just need to redirect them to there, and since its closed thread its final

so the thread maybe looked like this: (this is only basic idea, feel free to expand)

loli/shota : look like underage character ( don't care if the story say he/she is some thousand years old or already hit legal age) <<< to clear things up

the illegal thing : posting game with loli/shota char that take part in H-content <<< rule

fail to follow this will end with (moderator choice) <<< consequence

just a suggestion from me

Picaboo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New RPG up:

Private Army

DLITE:

It says 18+ but there's no hentai tag or any hentai pictures. I'm gonna try the trial now to see if there's any hentai content.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New RPG up:

Private Army

DLITE:

It says 18+ but there's no hentai tag or any hentai pictures. I'm gonna try the trial now to see if there's any hentai content.
Hmm,well it seems like it is another game with no CG's and text only H scenes...And it seems like it has H scenes with girls you "befriend" only(it's also why the title of the game is a Private Army).

Anyway it's a nice find,and could be worth trying out...

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is also up but i dont know what to think about it.... screenshots dont reveal anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.