What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: New RPG Maker Hentai Game News

I cant figure out how to increase first few lvls of shame.... i've tried many things and zero success. I'm guessing you need to do few days at hypnotist but didnt try.

Also the battle system seams to be too easy currently.
if walkthrough

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This should be out in around a week.

I am very much looking forward to it.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the torrent fiele is defective

look

damrpb

Reputation score

Hello,

I´m playing KINGS REQUEST (RJ090880) and i´m stuck at the beginning, i can only enter a castle at the north and the village in the center of the island, i tried doing everything but i can´t advance the game. Could you guys help me?

Thank you in advance.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This should be out in around a week.

I am very much looking forward to it.
if i'm not reading his dlsite blog entry wrong, he's pushed back the release date to late february

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

the torrent fiele is defective

look
Its not defective, you most likely
1. Not using Japanese local settings on your PC
2. Using applocal

Solution, use Japanese local on your pc, I've been playing the game for awhile, no errors.

Last edited:

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

saw the word "hypnotist" in the so i'm immediately downloading this

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no my system is in Japanese or why I can play VH.
to the leuft not when the system is set incorrectly.

and I'll show you where the file is missing

The error occurs when there is about to end
when you enter the inn will be teleported, and then come the error dartei with the lack of music

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have the same problem :(

Theres a missing or not named correctly audio file which is causing crash error when you enter inn in wolf town near the end of game when ure about to get teleported.

Any1 has that audio or knows another way to fix it?

Tried downloading audio files from different sources with no success. Guess we all go same copy. My locale is japanese btw. Never had any problems before with audio files.

Last edited:

henreh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I uploaded my Audio files for RJ109831 (魔法探偵アネット 着せ替え探索型RPG ~人狼の秘密~). Hope it fixes the problems for you people who are having audio file issues. The game is rather buggy and I crashed probably 2-4 times during the entire play through. So remember to save often.

mediafire com/?gaasonj5s3ccp5y

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I uploaded my Audio files for RJ109831 (魔法探偵アネット 着せ替え探索型RPG ~人狼の秘密~). Hope it fixes the problems for you people who are having audio file issues. The game is rather buggy and I crashed probably 2-4 times during the entire play through. So remember to save often.

mediafire com/?gaasonj5s3ccp5y
Thanks , downloading now to see if its working.

Rep + for uploading :)

EDIT:

I dont know about you but i only had like 2 crashes so far. One is the inn i metioned and 2nd one is also in wolf town when you try reading a post sign infront of the town chiefs house. Theres some error with graphic there and it shuts down.

henreh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks , downloading now to see if its working.

Rep + for uploading :)

EDIT:

I dont know about you but i only had like 2 crashes so far. One is the inn i metioned and 2nd one is also in wolf town when you try reading a post sign infront of the town chiefs house. Theres some error with graphic there and it shuts down.
Yes I was talking about the graphics crash. I think there was one when you started prostituting but I can't recall the steps to recreate the problem. The rest of them I can't remember.

I didn't have an issue with the werewolf town so that might be a sign that my audio files were all intact after extracting.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes I was talking about the graphics crash. I think there was one when you started prostituting but I can't recall the steps to recreate the problem. The rest of them I can't remember.

I didn't have an issue with the werewolf town so that might be a sign that my audio files were all intact after extracting.
I just tested it with your audio files and its still crashing... same audio error as before.

You sure you passed that scene where you enter inn and you get teleporteD?

EDIT: Downloading trial version now. Gonna try and see if theres that missing file inside trial audio folder. .... Doesnt help with this neither...

I saw some ppl finished the game but for the life of me i dont know how they bypassed this error... shuting down sound also doesnt help :/

-----------

Following etigoyas walk figured out you dont even need to go inside that inn to finish game but still wth is with it? Is there supposed to be some event when you enter the inn and get teleported ? weird..

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have the same problem :(

Theres a missing or not named correctly audio file which is causing crash error when you enter inn in wolf town near the end of game when ure about to get teleported.

Any1 has that audio or knows another way to fix it?

Tried downloading audio files from different sources with no success. Guess we all go same copy. My locale is japanese btw. Never had any problems before with audio files.
if only 1 file, copy a bgm file then rename it to 1周年 or 1周年 (< i think is this one)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if only 1 file, copy a bgm file then rename it to 1周年 or 1周年 (< i think is this one)
first one works but the screen is black :))

Guess that inn scene or whatever it is shouldnt even happen. Maybe they forgot to delete the triggers or whatever.

Now when you enter inn and get teleported you hear music and can browse menu but whole screen is black.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

Has the author of this game announced that it's gonna be released late?

Because it's already february and I thought it was said to be released in january...

Edit: Here is the dev blog if someone with japanese reading skills can check it

Last edited:

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Because it's already february and I thought it was said to be released in january...

What's the general story in this game? Is she an exhibitionist or something?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What's the general story in this game? Is she an exhibitionist or something?
Phi has some kind of curse that seems to make her horny. Something about killing demon probably to remove the curse. She is sent to get help from a dryad in a forest.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yes one of the posts said he got sick and lost some motivation but he recovered and is slowly making the game.

Erochi Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Phi has some kind of curse that seems to make her horny. Something about killing demon probably to remove the curse. She is sent to get help from a dryad in a forest.
Ah yeah, I thought it might be something like that. I can get on board with that.

yes one of the posts said he got sick and lost some motivation but he recovered and is slowly making the game.
Maybe a demon put a curse on him and made him horny. You should never work on an erotic project while horny, your writing will suffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.