What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

anyone know how to get these 2 events?

i got complete save from etigoya however i still want to know. I've tried a lot in ruin town but...

Attachments

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No he's not, you go up two screens.
You seem not to realize that "the second area north from the pier" and "area4" are the same thing, since that's what it's called in the game when you enter it.

It was just a simple misunderstanding.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

When you go to steal the mirror, if you don't tell the thief about it, does he not come to save you?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Everyone seems to be to busy with this 'virgin quest'
but here is a new announced RPG!

(has no trial unfortunately...)

And this RPG just came out:

(has a trial... not sure if its any good... not tried yet myself)

VoHiYo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I done with virgin island , too much of hassle/laziness to get all event CGs ,
downloaded a all cgs unlocked publicdata and done with it.

Now waiting for a non -doujinshi H game on 27th July.

紅神楽 - debonosu.jp/debonosu/game/kurenai/index.html

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's a list of my events for so far. i'm still missing 4, so hopefully you guys can help me out:

assume that you have atleast 99 H, since that's the maximum threshold a virgin can have, and for non-virgin scenes, try to be atleast more than 150 H, since apparently a lot of the non-virgin scenes require atleast 150+ H. also, unless specified, the said event can both be done as virgin/non-virgin and could lose virginity

First Town:

A - Talk to the blonde guy (we'll call him nampa) that's watching the 2 girls sunbathe. May have to talk to the sunbathing girls as well. After zoning a bit, you'll notice one of the sunbathers will be missing. You'll find her with nampa near the southeast exit of the first town. Approach to activate scene.

B - After A and zoning a bit/time elapsed, you'll notice the other girl will be missing. You'll find her with nampa at the same location as A. Approach to activate scene.

C - After B and zoning a bit/time elapsed, you'll notice the blue haired girl by the water with the male npc will be missing. You'll find her with nampa at same location as A/B. Approach to activate scene.

D - After C and zoning a bit/time elapsed, you'll notice all the girls are back, and you'll see nampa standing by himself at the previous events' location. Talk to him to activate event. Will lose virginity after the event.

E - After D and zoning abit/time elapsed, nampa guy will be there by himself again. Talk to him and choose second option to activate event.

F - Take a shower in the shower house.

G - After taking a shower a few times, you'll feel like you're being watched. Go the arena and talk to the npc at the south west corner of the arena. He'll say about losing a key. The key can then be found at the north east corner of the arena. May have to win a couple of fights if npc won't say anything about the key. Come back to the arena at night, and you'll notice by the west wall a hidden passage. Follow it, use the key and go up the stairs. Go down the narrow hall, and you'll discover that there's a one way glass window that looks into the shower house. Take a shower instead of going to the guards.

H - After losing your virginity, keep taking a shower, she'll eventually more comfortable on exposing herself.

I - After H, you must be the arena champion. Go back to the arena during the night and talk to the npc inside.

J - Go to the hospital, and talk to the nurse by the counter. She'll give you a talisman that automatically teleports you to the hospital when you lose. Now make sure you have less than 350 money on you, then lose. Lose a second time with less than 350 money and not paying your previous bill, and you'll get this event

K - After J, lose again with less than 700 money without paying your previous bill, and you'll get this scene

L - After losing your virginity and not paid your previous bills, lose again with less than 700 money on you for this scene.

M - After being raped in battle and getting cummed inside your vagina, visit the npc by the desk in the south east corner of the hospital for this scene

N - After M and having monster cum inside your vagina again, visit the npc by the desk in the same room

O - After N and same condition as N

P - After O and same condition as O

Q - After being able to walk nude during the night, go to the park, east of the north entrance to the arena, and choose first option

R - After being able to walk nude during the night and having less than 200 money, get caught streaking by one of the guards

S - Must be a virgin and fully clothed, approach the harbor during the night

T - After being able to walk nude during the night, approach the area where S took place

U - Must be a virgin. After beating the arena fight that gives you the fire book, talk to the south east npc watching by the arena. He'll try to force to take you home, but you reject him. Now make sure you're not in your undies (probably better if you're fully clothed) talk to him again and choose first option. You may need to zone, and some people say you may also have to beat the next fight. Do so if you're not getting the choice prompt. Watch this scene carefully and take note the places the npc "clicks" to turn off the alarms. Will need it later.

V - After learning about the mayor having a Mirror, go to the mansion and talk to the maid by the gate (don't think you need this, but do it anyway). Now go to the prison and talk to the bald npc with the eyepatch. Agree to help him. Check the table by the south east room. Open the cell, and meet the thief by the north east corner of town. Choose first option, and get inside the mansion. Trigger the alam and get caught by the guards. After the events, go sleep in the inn while having critical hp. Talk to the thief and choose first option whenever prompted.

W - Repeat V

X - Repeat W, will lose virginity

Y - Repeat X, be aware that doing this will also automatically lead to End 4

Z - End 4

1 - Don't have it yet, but assume it's an ending

2 - Don't have it yet, but assume it's an ending

3 - While wearing only your undies, talk to the old man sitting by the bench south of the pub/inn. Choose first option when prompted.

4 - After losing your virginity and having the mirror, use the mirror while in the blacksmith shop. Keep talking to him until you get prompted with 3 options, choose option 2

5 - After being able to walk nude during the night, go to the beach and talk to the blue haired npc

6 - Immediately after 5, chase him and try to corner him at that area where nampa guy does his dirty

Second Town:

A - Just a note: Once you get the mirror, you can't recruit this kid, so do these events first before getting the mirror. After saving the lost little girl event, make sure you have a phoenix feather item on you. Go to the south east most house, and talk to the kid. Choose first option whenever prompted. Now zone to the south forest, and you'll get this scene

B - Keep going deeper in the forest, and you'll get to a part with a bridge that goes north-south. Once you try to cross this bridge, you'll get the scene (it's on the way to the moon tower)

C - Now a lot of people miss this scene, even I did on my first playthrough. To get this scene, you have to make sure you've fought masked guy that was harrassing some girls, and WIN the fights. They are all close to the first town. The first one is through a narrow path that leads north, in the zone on the way to the forest. The second one is immediately north, when you exit the first town from the middle exit. Before you zone into the moon tower, go south east instead, and you'll get a scene with masked guy again not learning his lesson. After this event, when he teleports home, he makes you promise to have sex with him. Now go back to his house, and keep your promise

D - After losing your virginity, agree to go further with the kid. This scene leads to F if you choose first option when prompted.

E - After D, when you see the kid outside with his dog, and the father is not inside the house, talk to him and agree to be "better friends" with him.

F - Gotten after D when you choose first option when prompted

G - After F, while the kid is talking to his dog/inside the house AND the father is wandering around, usually around the north west part of town, let him catch you and you'll get this scene

H - After F, while both the father and kid are wandering around, let the father catch you

I - After F, (and maybe after J and K) while both father and kid are wandering around, try to get caught at the same time by both

J - After F, while both father and kid are wandering around, let the kid catch you

K - Repeat J

L - Go to the hot spring bath house, and you'll learn it's closed. Buy a rope, exit town to the west, and use the rope on the first wood stake you see. Enter the cave and clear the boss. This opens up the spa, take a bath, go around the middle of the bath, and Alicia will join you

M - Once you can walk naked during the night, go to the bath and make sure Alicia isn't taking a bath. Try to cross to the male's side and talk to the npc

N - Repeat M

Third Town:

A - From the second pier, the one with the giant octopus boss, zone to the north, and keep hugging the right wall as you go north. You'll eventually come across a small dead end with a red eyed mob. Fight it and an npc will join you. After the fight, challenge him and lose.

B - Challenge the same npc and lose again.

C - Same as B, if it doesn't work, win one time, then lose on the next

D & E - Sleep in the inn, when you wake up, you'll find your other bag was stolen. Exit the inn, you'll see an npc with a green bandana south of the inn, talk to him and he'll run. Follow him outside. Go towards the forest zone and you'll see the npc, approach him and he'll run into the forest. Don't bother following him atm, instead:

D - Make sure you have the Mirror. Once you have the mirror, zone into the forest and hug the south wall, you'll zone into a small area. Approach npc for this event

E - Make sure you've NEVER gotten the mirror. Go to 2nd town and recruit the kid, now from the third town, zone into the forest and hug the south wall until you zone into a small area. Approach npc for this event

F - Exit the third town from the north zone. Keep going north till you see a treasure chest, open it, then lose the fight. Will lose virginity.

G - After D/E, sleep in the inn when the npc is male. He'll ask you to pay 50 money instead of 100. He'll then molest you while asleep. Will have different scenes for critical hp/virgin, but won't lose virginity.

H - After losing virginity, once you enter the ruins using the sun and moon stone, open all the treasure chests in the small rooms in basement 3, it will open up a secret path. Keep going north and you'll notice a dildo suck on the wall. Play with it for a scene, a funny one at that

I - Must be a virgin. After getting the g-ball/learning about the ore needed to make a g-ball, talk to a mining npc inside the west room of B1 ruins. He'll mine up an ore when you talk to him. Choose the 100G option, and he'll see through your lie, and offer the ore for your virginity.

J - Use etigoya's guide, and kill a mob that drops a golden card in the forest. Go to the 2nd pier town with the octopus and give the golden card to an elderly npc by the west harbor. He'll then be inside the brothel as a customer.

K - After J, this npc will show up as a customer in the brothel

L - Haven't gotten

M - Haven't gotten

N - He'll be a customer in the brothel, the highest paying one. If he's not there, you may have to make him appear by bumping by him as you exit the inns from 2nd and 3rd town.

O, P, Q, R and S - are all customers in the brothel

Unmarked Orb - End 1. Use etigoya's guide to get it, but basically, just before final boss fight, use goddess orb, and win.
For I in the third town, you don't have to be a virgin to get that scene. You just have to tell him 100g.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm still looking for L and M where she loses her virginity to the rich guy in red. It seems that she prostitutes herself because she needs the money but I can't seem to find a time in the game when she desperately needs money.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just got Virgin Island's bad end (not the one when fat otaku does his fat disgusting deed to you).

Is it explained where the huge ass demon comes from

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm still looking for L and M where she loses her virginity to the rich guy in red. It seems that she prostitutes herself because she needs the money but I can't seem to find a time in the game when she desperately needs money.
i tried making her bankrupt, totally 0 on hand and bank, but nothing changed.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey guys. could you guys share save files complete of Virgin Island, please? I'm stuck!!! =.=

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys. could you guys share save files complete of Virgin Island, please? I'm stuck!!! =.=
etigoya's complete save is . if the link isn't work just go back 1 page and looking for the name etigoya.

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

i tried making her bankrupt, totally 0 on hand and bank, but nothing changed.
You'd probably be helped better by someone who's successfully triggered that scene (I have not tried it yet), but have you tried checking your debt to the hospital at its front desk and/or visiting the mad scientist with the gravball? Those are the only two times that I'm aware of that she really mentions needing money for something.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

etigoya's complete save is . if the link isn't work just go back 1 page and looking for the name etigoya.
It's just a public data, not a save. What does it mean?

Texas

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

who tells you that the major has the mirror?

Kaika

Reputation score

EDIT
nvm found it at the church.

Last edited:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's just a public data, not a save. What does it mean?
It means that the game doesn't store open scenes data in game save file, but in a separate file. You put it into game folder, go to church in the first town and use altar

Btw, the author needs to put scenes for normal enemies there, not only bosses, the way it is now we are lacking some scenes

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So they just update that file whenever you unlock a new scene rather than load it from the save file?

Pretty nice way of keeping progress, though if I were to write it, I'd populate the file based on all save files in the folder.

fantasyzero

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It means that the game doesn't store open scenes data in game save file, but in a separate file. You put it into game folder, go to church in the first town and use altar

Btw, the author needs to put scenes for normal enemies there, not only bosses, the way it is now we are lacking some scenes
I see, thanks.

undeadclown

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I decompiled the image files for virgin island and noticed there's a full deck of cards in there.

Is there a strip poker minigame?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

undead that poker is at slums bar though if you loose clothes seems it bugs and cg not dissapear from screen. though if you go to battle and leave it goes off haha

Status
Not open for further replies.