What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Question: where do you find that long light blue haired dude that does anal to you in a forest?

He is to the left of the green bandana kid thief in the CG room.

houdh

Reputation score

"Teacher naked! Fight!(戦え!全裸先生!!)" already published ?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, etigoya, one thing about your walkthrough: looks like if you get mirror before taking the perverted kid with you at leas once, you won't be able to invite him to your party
Oh really? thanks for information!

has anyone played RJ081498 yet? It's like creating a town for heroines? I don't quite get it, and if someone knows how to play it, can you tell me? all i know is that the 2nd to last button in the lower menu advances me to the next "turn" when i'll get more money.
play this game u need download to version 1.12 first

for normal menu in lower is
building, item, make item, magic, H, turn over, system
if buy item or equipment, ppl will auto buy it.
if click middle house middle house.jpg , can set charge % of explore dungeon, too high they no $ to buy item from u..., too low no $ for make building or lvl up building
if click dungeon dungeon.jpg < this message is open, can set open or close for dungeon, good for auto.
menu.jpg < set ppl then ok, some dungeon max 1 to 3 only, some only 1 special char only.
dungeon2.jpg < x1 x2 x4 is game speed, fight is auto but u can use magic subport, click magic then click on mob or ppl can use it.
if build item or weapon shop, click it and put item or weapon or armor to left side for ppl buy it item shop.jpg
after clear dungeon after clear dungeon.jpg , if put item to right side = keep it but sure need $.

Last edited:

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Was gone for two days. A Lot happened.. ALSO, HOLY HELL, STARKEPT, I LOVE YOU.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just a question, do anyone know a download link for this .dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ098842.html game? If so could you please share it?

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thanks man, I'm sure that'll help me play that game XD

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey guys... so I'm about to lose my mind with Virgin Island game... I've read several posts and it looks like you can only do the whole mayor house scene if you're virgin?...

Srsly I've done a load crap of stuff and don't wanna repeat it all over again... may anyone post a save before the event?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Was uploading v1.06 too but ^ was faster.
Dude, this one might actually be worth it... Just for the simple fact that items in hand are changed from 20 to 50... Now I can have 50-50 which is more than enough...

Still gonna wait for the next xD

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Teacher naked! Fight!(戦え!全裸先生!!)" already published ?
It's available on both Japanese and English DLsites if that's what you mean.

If you mean uploaded to a filehost for anybody who doesn't want to pay for it, well, good luck with that because it has DRM.

sigmazx

Reputation score

Question: where do you find that long light blue haired dude that does anal to you in a forest?

He is to the left of the green bandana kid thief in the CG room.
Anyone?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Go to the second peer area, the one to the east, you're there? Ok.

Go up one screen, go up one ledge, go up the other ledge right in front of it, hug the right wall and enter the small passage, kill the mob with red eyes.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How many showers does it take for the heroine to decide to go naked at night? I've been trying to do it as a virgin, but it doesn't seem like it's possible.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How many showers does it take for the heroine to decide to go naked at night? I've been trying to do it as a virgin, but it doesn't seem like it's possible.
to be able to find the key, you need to lose virginity.
When you do, once you find out that the wall is actually see-through, it takes 3 showers

sigmazx

Reputation score

From my findings, it and other extreme lewd scenes triggers at 150 H and above. So yes, it's impossible as a virgin.

Dumb decision by the developer but what can you do?

This is why I fall in love with Violated Heroine. That game spoiled me with its open and free nature.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just tried the trial for this (it's not out yet)

There's almost no plot, but the gameplay is similar to Zelda (over the top view, run around slicing things)

Didn't bother exploring much, but for the trial:
Getting hit by enemies multiple times cause you to get knocked down (mash arrow keys to recover) the enemies can then rape you (same position for all the normal type)
There's also tentacle vine that rape you if you get too close.

There's 2 boss present, one a giant vine monster and another some crazy magician girl, only the vine rape you though, the girl doesn't do anything if you lose to her (she does get raped if you win)
So, there is probably something really simple that I am missing, but I am stuck. I just got the robe, but I don't seem to know what to do now. In the path to the right, there is a dead end with a door covered in vines, and on the left, there is a dead end in a room with a bunch of slimes and big slimes.

EDIT: Nevermind, I am a huge idiot. Since the exits from each area are nothing but empty spaces, I missed one. Again, I am a huge idiot. Nothing to see here, move along citizens.

FLMDOJSG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm I have won 3 arena battles and talked to the fat merchant many times in various clothing states. (Ripped undies, undies, ripped clothes, fully clothed.)
And he's not inviting me to his mansion. I am still a virgin.
Wat is this?
I so confused D:
Please help this insignificant lurker!
Halp plz! I can't go on without knowing what's going on.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

to be able to find the key, you need to lose virginity.
When you do, once you find out that the wall is actually see-through, it takes 3 showers
No, I've found the key already, and have gotten the initial scene where the heroine fingers herself with all of the eyes watching her (by the way, you can use the mirror item at the shower during the day to be able to see all of the people on the other side). However, I've done that scene much more than three times.

From my findings, it and other extreme lewd scenes triggers at 150 H and above. So yes, it's impossible as a virgin.

Dumb decision by the developer but what can you do?

This is why I fall in love with Violated Heroine. That game spoiled me with its open and free nature.
A shame really.

On the note of Violated Heroine, I like it, but I disliked the recent decision that apparently slimes can no longer outright destroy clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.