What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

No, I've found the key already, and have gotten the initial scene where the heroine fingers herself with all of the eyes watching her (by the way, you can use the mirror item at the shower during the day to be able to see all of the people on the other side). However, I've done that scene much more than three times.
oh, strange, I didn't get it no matter how much I tried, then lost virginity and immediately found it

EDIT: to be able to expose at night you need to have H over 150

Last edited:

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anybody know a good way to make money on this game as a virgin outside of cheat engine and killing that gold flying hippo? I'm trying to build up money to combine the rings and necklaces, as well as getting that 10k item for the G-Ball or whatever it's called.

EDIT: Then I remember I have 2k that I put in my bank for no reason whoops.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Go to the second peer area, the one to the east, you're there? Ok.

Go up one screen, go up one ledge, go up the other ledge right in front of it, hug the right wall and enter the small passage, kill the mob with red eyes.
Sorry for bothering you again but could you perhaps take a pic of this? I hugged every wall in the Area 2 to no avail.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Halp plz! I can't go on without knowing what's going on.
need clear hill town event first and get information about mirror
and this web say need virgin

Sorry for bothering you again but could you perhaps take a pic of this? I hugged every wall in the Area 2 to no avail.
area 4 hehe

Anybody know a good way to make money on this game as a virgin outside of cheat engine and killing that gold flying hippo? I'm trying to build up money to combine the rings and necklaces, as well as getting that 10k item for the G-Ball or whatever it's called.

EDIT: Then I remember I have 2k that I put in my bank for no reason whoops.
i only kill gold flying hippo... btw if get holy magic book can sell other magic book for $ lol

Last edited:

takot

Reputation score

can anyone help me with this problem? whenever i select new game this message pops up and closes the entire thing. >.<

Attachments

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone help me with this problem? whenever i select new game this message pops up and closes the entire thing. >.<
Your windows doesn't recognize japanese.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was following etigoya's walkthrough on Hongfire, but it states in one that you can have the boy lead you through the forest.

However, this is after you get the mirror from the mayor's house, so everytime you talk to the kid, Rifi says she doesn't need him since she has the mirror.

Were these two events mutually exclusive?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

nah you just need to get the kid first to be able to take him, then go get mirror if ya want. if you get mirror first before the kid, then you don't need him to see the loop holes in the forest

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is getting tiring, so i need a hand...

ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=696&pictureid=10117
ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=696&pictureid=10118
ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=696&pictureid=10120

Endings aside, what am i missing? How do i get it?

Please.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

etigoya, I love you.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Seriously? I couldn't explain any better unless I count how many steps you have to take from a determinate position, anyway check Etigoya's picture.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So for the rich guy in the inn, I have seen him in all 3 towns and saw him talking to the 2 bandits and I decided to help him. How does that affect the game because I am trying to get the scene where she loses her virginity to him.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

So for the rich guy in the inn, I have seen him in all 3 towns and saw him talking to the 2 bandits and I decided to help him. How does that affect the game because I am trying to get the scene where she loses her virginity to him.
I tried that too, can't seem to find out how. Someone said something about getting caught by soldiers.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm also trying to get the scene with the old guy with white hair and old guy with grey hair. I gave a gold card to the old guy in wharf in the west but I don't know where he went and he is in the same row as the rich guy in the cg area so I don't know if they are related and they are both in the ruins town area of the cg place.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here's a list of my events for so far. missing 3 events that were added on v1.20, will update eventually

if you are doing a virgin run, try to keep your hlvl as low as possible and if not, assume that you have atleast 99 H, since that's the maximum threshold a virgin can have, also unless specified, the said event can both be done as virgin/non-virgin and could lose virginity

edit:
(08/18/12) - now uses the hints picture provided by the author, still haven't included new scenes from v1.20

First Town:

1 - Talk to the blonde guy (we'll call him nampa) that's watching the 2 girls sunbathe. May have to talk to the sunbathing girls as well. After zoning a bit, you'll notice one of the sunbathers will be missing. You'll find her with nampa near the southeast exit of the first town. Approach to activate scene.

2 - After 1 and zoning a bit/time elapsed, you'll notice the other girl will be missing. You'll find her with nampa at the same location as 1. Approach to activate scene.

3 - After 2 and zoning a bit/time elapsed, you'll notice the blue haired girl by the water with the male npc will be missing. You'll find her with nampa at same location as 1/2. Approach to activate scene.

4 - After 3 and zoning a bit/time elapsed, you'll notice all the girls are back, and you'll see nampa standing by himself at the previous events' location. Talk to him to activate event. Will lose virginity after the event.

5 - After 4 and zoning abit/time elapsed, nampa guy will be there by himself again. Talk to him and choose second option to activate event.

6 - Go to the hospital, and talk to the nurse by the counter. She'll give you a talisman that automatically teleports you to the hospital when you lose. Now make sure you have less than 350 money on you, then lose. Lose a second time with less than 350 money and not paying your previous bill, and you'll get this event

7 - After 6, lose again with less than 700 money without paying your previous bill, and you'll get this scene

8 - After 7, lost your virginity and not paid your previous bills, lose again with less than 700 money on you for this scene.

9 - After being able to walk nude during the night, go to the park, east of the north entrance to the arena, and choose first option

10 - After being able to walk nude during the night and having less than 200 money, get caught streaking by one of the guards

11 - Must be a virgin, hlevel 20+ and fully clothed, approach the harbor during the night

12 - After being able to walk nude during the night, approach the area where 11 took place

13 - End4 - See 24 - 28

14 - End3 - See 15. Instead of using the prayer bead at the grave, just use it immediately after the last boss fight.

15 - End2 - Must be a virgin. See 54 & 55. Once you lose your virginity at the brothel, whore yourself 4 more times, but make sure your h level does not exceed 150. Kill the last boss without using the prayer bead. After the fight, click on the grave at the north east corner of the first town and choose to use the prayer bead.

16 - Take a shower in the shower house.

17 - After taking a shower a few times, you'll feel like you're being watched. Also, need to beat the fourth round in the arena. Go to the arena and talk to the npc at the south west corner of the arena. He'll say about losing a key. The key can then be found at the north east corner of the arena. Come back to the arena at night, and you'll notice by the west wall a hidden passage. Follow it, use the key and go up the stairs. Go down the narrow hall, and you'll discover that there's a one way glass window that looks into the shower house. Take a shower instead of going to the guards.

18 - After 17 and losing your virginity, keep taking a shower, she'll eventually become more comfortable on exposing herself (will be able to walk nude during the night).

19 - After 18, you must be the arena champion and clothed. Go back to the arena during the night and talk to the npc inside.

20 - After being raped in battle and getting cummed inside your vagina, visit the npc by the desk in the south east corner of the hospital for this scene

21 - After 20 and having monster cum inside your vagina again, visit the npc by the desk in the same room

22 - After 21 and same condition as 21

23 - After 22 and same condition as 22

24 - Must be a virgin. After beating the arena fight that gives you the fire book, talk to the south east npc watching by the arena. He'll try to force to take you home, but you reject him. Now make sure you're not in your undies (probably better if you're fully clothed) talk to him again and choose first option. Watch this scene carefully and take note the places the npc "clicks" to turn off the alarms. Will need it later.

25 - After learning about the mayor having a Mirror, go to the mansion and talk to the maid by the gate (don't think you need this, but do it anyway). Now go to the prison and talk to the bald npc with the eyepatch. Agree to help him. Check the table by the south east room. Open the cell, and meet the thief by the north east corner of town. Choose first option, and get inside the mansion. Trigger the alarm and get caught by the guards. After the events, go sleep in the inn while having critical hp and do not talk to the thief after.

26 - After 25, go sleep in the inn with low hp and do not talk to the thief after.

27 - Repeat 26, will lose virginity

28 - Repeat 27, be aware that doing this will also automatically lead to 13 - End4

29 - While wearing only your undies, talk to the old man sitting by the bench south of the pub/inn. Choose first option when prompted.

30 - After losing your virginity and having the mirror, use the mirror while in the blacksmith shop. Keep talking to him until you get prompted with 3 options, choose option 2

31 - After being able to walk nude during the night, go to the beach and talk to the blue haired npc

32 - Immediately after 31, chase him and try to corner him at that area where nampa guy does his dirty

Second Town:

33 - Just a note: Once you get the mirror, you can't recruit this kid, so do these events first before getting the mirror. After saving the lost little girl event, make sure you have a phoenix feather item on you. Go to the south east most house, and talk to the kid. Choose first option whenever prompted. Now zone to the south forest, and you'll get this scene

34 - Keep going deeper in the forest, and you'll get to a part with a bridge that goes north-south. Once you try to cross this bridge, you'll get the scene (it's on the way to the moon tower)

35 - Now a lot of people miss this scene, even I did on my first playthrough. To get this scene, you have to make sure you've fought masked guy that was harrassing some girls, and WIN the fights. They are all close to the first town. The first one is through a narrow path that leads north, in the zone on the way to the forest. The second one is immediately north, when you exit the first town from the middle exit. Before you zone into the moon tower, go south east instead, and you'll get a scene with masked guy again not learning his lesson. After this event, the kid teleports home, but he makes you promise to have sex with him later. Now go back to his house, and keep your promise

36 - After losing your virginity and after 35, agree to go further with the kid. This scene leads to 40 if you choose first option when prompted.

37 - After 36, when you see the kid outside with his dog, and the father is not inside the house, talk to him and agree to be "better friends" with him.

38 - After 36, while both father and kid are wandering around, let the kid catch you

39 - Repeat 38

40 - Gotten after 36 when you choose first option when prompted

41 - After 36, while the kid is talking to his dog/inside the house AND the father is wandering around, usually around the north west part of town, let him catch you and you'll get this scene

42 - After 36, while both the father and kid are wandering around, let the father catch you

43 - After 36, (and maybe after 38 and 39) while both father and kid are wandering around, try to get caught at the same time by both

44 - Go to the hot spring bath house, and you'll learn it's closed. Buy a rope, exit town to the west, and use the rope on the first wood stake you see. Enter the cave and clear the boss. This opens up the spa, take a bath, go around the middle of the bath, and Alicia will join you

45 - Once you can walk naked during the night, go to the bath and make sure Alicia isn't taking a bath. Try to cross to the male's side and talk to the npc

46 - Repeat 45

Third Town:

47 - From the second pier, the one with the giant octopus boss, zone to the north, and keep hugging the right wall as you go north. You'll eventually come across a small dead end with a red eyed mob. Fight it and an npc will join you. After the fight, challenge him and lose.

48 - Challenge the same npc and lose again.

49 - Same as 48, if it doesn't work, win one time, then lose on the next

50 & 51 - Sleep in the inn, when you wake up, you'll find your other bag was stolen. Exit the inn, you'll see an npc with a green bandana south of the inn, talk to him and he'll run. Follow him outside. Go towards the forest zone and you'll see the npc, approach him and he'll run into the forest. Don't bother following him atm, instead:

50 - Make sure you have the Mirror. Once you have the mirror, zone into the forest and hug the south wall, you'll zone into a small area. Approach npc for this event

51 - Make sure you've NEVER gotten the mirror. Go to 2nd town and recruit the kid, now from the third town, zone into the forest and hug the south wall until you zone into a small area. Approach npc for this event

52 - Use my walkthrough to find the right mob, and kill it to drop a golden card in the forest. Go to the 2nd pier town with the octopus and give the golden card to an elderly npc by the west harbor. He'll then be inside the brothel as a customer.

53 - After 52, this npc will show up as a customer in the brothel

54 & 55 - Must be a virgin. Get caught in the mansion when trying to get the mirror. After event, talk to Raguza(thief you set free from jail) in the little cave north of the east exit of the first town. Go to sleep in the inn with low hp. After events, talk to Raguza again, and choose first option. Sleep again in the inn with low hp. Talk to Raguza again, then sleep in the inn again with low hp. (Not sure if you need this, but do it anyway for story's sake) Go to the thief hideout, then go to the front of the mansion, talk to the npc, then go back inside the thief hideout. Then go to the brothel in the third town, and you should be able to prostitute yourself, which automatically gives you these 2 scenes. Will need atleast 70 hlevel, if I'm not mistaken.

56 - He'll be a customer in the brothel, the highest paying one. If he's not there, you may have to make him appear by bumping by him as you exit the inns from 2nd and 3rd town.

57 - Exit the third town from the north zone. Keep going north till you see a treasure chest, open it, then lose the fight. Will lose virginity.

58 - After 50/51, sleep in the inn when the npc is male. He'll ask you to pay 50 money instead of 100. He'll then molest you while asleep. Will have different scenes for critical hp/virgin, but won't lose virginity.

59 - After losing virginity, once you enter the ruins using the sun and moon stone, open all the treasure chests in the small rooms in basement 3, it will open up a secret path. Keep going north and you'll notice a dildo suck on the wall. Play with it for a scene, a funny one at that

60 - After learning about the g-ball, examine the prototype ore on the table (may also have to go to the pier and talk to the npc by the treasure chest and choose ??? after, which only shows up after you've killed the giant squid by the south east harbor and have rezoned), talk to a mining npc inside the west room of B1 ruins. He'll mine up an ore when you talk to him. Choose the 100G option

61, 62, 63, 64 and 65 - are all customers in the brothel

66 - End1. Use my walkthrough.

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm also trying to get the scene with the old guy with white hair and old guy with grey hair. I gave a gold card to the old guy in wharf in the west but I don't know where he went and he is in the same row as the rich guy in the cg area so I don't know if they are related and they are both in the ruins town area of the cg place.
He's in the brothel, second seat from the left.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

here's a list of my events for so far. i'm still missing 4, so hopefully you guys can help me out:

assume that you have atleast 99 H, since that's the maximum threshold a virgin can have, and for non-virgin scenes, try to be atleast more than 150 H, since apparently a lot of the non-virgin scenes require atleast 150+ H. also, unless specified, the said event can both be done as virgin/non-virgin and could lose virginity

First Town:

A - Talk to the blonde guy (we'll call him nampa) that's watching the 2 girls sunbathe. May have to talk to the sunbathing girls as well. After zoning a bit, you'll notice one of the sunbathers will be missing. You'll find her with nampa near the southeast exit of the first town. Approach to activate scene.

B - After A and zoning a bit/time elapsed, you'll notice the other girl will be missing. You'll find her with nampa at the same location as A. Approach to activate scene.

C - After B and zoning a bit/time elapsed, you'll notice the blue haired girl by the water with the male npc will be missing. You'll find her with nampa at same location as A/B. Approach to activate scene.

D - After C and zoning a bit/time elapsed, you'll notice all the girls are back, and you'll see nampa standing by himself at the previous events' location. Talk to him to activate event. Will lose virginity after the event.

E - After D and zoning abit/time elapsed, nampa guy will be there by himself again. Talk to him and choose second option to activate event.

F - Take a shower in the shower house.

G - After taking a shower a few times, you'll feel like you're being watched. Go the arena and talk to the npc at the south west corner of the arena. He'll say about losing a key. The key can then be found at the north east corner of the arena. May have to win a couple of fights if npc won't say anything about the key. Come back to the arena at night, and you'll notice by the west wall a hidden passage. Follow it, use the key and go up the stairs. Go down the narrow hall, and you'll discover that there's a one way glass window that looks into the shower house. Take a shower instead of going to the guards.

H - After losing your virginity, keep taking a shower, she'll eventually more comfortable on exposing herself.

I - After H, you must be the arena champion. Go back to the arena during the night and talk to the npc inside.

J - Go to the hospital, and talk to the nurse by the counter. She'll give you a talisman that automatically teleports you to the hospital when you lose. Now make sure you have less than 350 money on you, then lose. Lose a second time with less than 350 money and not paying your previous bill, and you'll get this event

K - After J, lose again with less than 700 money without paying your previous bill, and you'll get this scene

L - After losing your virginity and not paid your previous bills, lose again with less than 700 money on you for this scene.

M - After being raped in battle and getting cummed inside your vagina, visit the npc by the desk in the south east corner of the hospital for this scene

N - After M and having monster cum inside your vagina again, visit the npc by the desk in the same room

O - After N and same condition as N

P - After O and same condition as O

Q - After being able to walk nude during the night, go to the park, east of the north entrance to the arena, and choose first option

R - After being able to walk nude during the night and having less than 200 money, get caught streaking by one of the guards

S - Must be a virgin and fully clothed, approach the harbor during the night

T - After being able to walk nude during the night, approach the area where S took place

U - Must be a virgin. After beating the arena fight that gives you the fire book, talk to the south east npc watching by the arena. He'll try to force to take you home, but you reject him. Now make sure you're not in your undies (probably better if you're fully clothed) talk to him again and choose first option. You may need to zone, and some people say you may also have to beat the next fight. Do so if you're not getting the choice prompt. Watch this scene carefully and take note the places the npc "clicks" to turn off the alarms. Will need it later.

V - After learning about the mayor having a Mirror, go to the mansion and talk to the maid by the gate (don't think you need this, but do it anyway). Now go to the prison and talk to the bald npc with the eyepatch. Agree to help him. Check the table by the south east room. Open the cell, and meet the thief by the north east corner of town. Choose first option, and get inside the mansion. Trigger the alam and get caught by the guards. After the events, go sleep in the inn while having critical hp. Talk to the thief and choose first option whenever prompted.

W - Repeat V

X - Repeat W, will lose virginity

Y - Repeat X, be aware that doing this will also automatically lead to End 4

Z - End 4

1 - Don't have it yet, but assume it's an ending

2 - Don't have it yet, but assume it's an ending

3 - While wearing only your undies, talk to the old man sitting by the bench south of the pub/inn. Choose first option when prompted.

4 - After losing your virginity and having the mirror, use the mirror while in the blacksmith shop. Keep talking to him until you get prompted with 3 options, choose option 2

5 - After being able to walk nude during the night, go to the beach and talk to the blue haired npc

6 - Immediately after 5, chase him and try to corner him at that area where nampa guy does his dirty

Second Town:

A - Just a note: Once you get the mirror, you can't recruit this kid, so do these events first before getting the mirror. After saving the lost little girl event, make sure you have a phoenix feather item on you. Go to the south east most house, and talk to the kid. Choose first option whenever prompted. Now zone to the south forest, and you'll get this scene

B - Keep going deeper in the forest, and you'll get to a part with a bridge that goes north-south. Once you try to cross this bridge, you'll get the scene (it's on the way to the moon tower)

C - Now a lot of people miss this scene, even I did on my first playthrough. To get this scene, you have to make sure you've fought masked guy that was harrassing some girls, and WIN the fights. They are all close to the first town. The first one is through a narrow path that leads north, in the zone on the way to the forest. The second one is immediately north, when you exit the first town from the middle exit. Before you zone into the moon tower, go south east instead, and you'll get a scene with masked guy again not learning his lesson. After this event, when he teleports home, he makes you promise to have sex with him. Now go back to his house, and keep your promise

D - After losing your virginity, agree to go further with the kid. This scene leads to F if you choose first option when prompted.

E - After D, when you see the kid outside with his dog, and the father is not inside the house, talk to him and agree to be "better friends" with him.

F - Gotten after D when you choose first option when prompted

G - After F, while the kid is talking to his dog/inside the house AND the father is wandering around, usually around the north west part of town, let him catch you and you'll get this scene

H - After F, while both the father and kid are wandering around, let the father catch you

I - After F, (and maybe after J and K) while both father and kid are wandering around, try to get caught at the same time by both

J - After F, while both father and kid are wandering around, let the kid catch you

K - Repeat J

L - Go to the hot spring bath house, and you'll learn it's closed. Buy a rope, exit town to the west, and use the rope on the first wood stake you see. Enter the cave and clear the boss. This opens up the spa, take a bath, go around the middle of the bath, and Alicia will join you

M - Once you can walk naked during the night, go to the bath and make sure Alicia isn't taking a bath. Try to cross to the male's side and talk to the npc

N - Repeat M

Third Town:

A - From the second pier, the one with the giant octopus boss, zone to the north, and keep hugging the right wall as you go north. You'll eventually come across a small dead end with a red eyed mob. Fight it and an npc will join you. After the fight, challenge him and lose.

B - Challenge the same npc and lose again.

C - Same as B, if it doesn't work, win one time, then lose on the next

D & E - Sleep in the inn, when you wake up, you'll find your other bag was stolen. Exit the inn, you'll see an npc with a green bandana south of the inn, talk to him and he'll run. Follow him outside. Go towards the forest zone and you'll see the npc, approach him and he'll run into the forest. Don't bother following him atm, instead:

D - Make sure you have the Mirror. Once you have the mirror, zone into the forest and hug the south wall, you'll zone into a small area. Approach npc for this event

E - Make sure you've NEVER gotten the mirror. Go to 2nd town and recruit the kid, now from the third town, zone into the forest and hug the south wall until you zone into a small area. Approach npc for this event

F - Exit the third town from the north zone. Keep going north till you see a treasure chest, open it, then lose the fight. Will lose virginity.

G - After D/E, sleep in the inn when the npc is male. He'll ask you to pay 50 money instead of 100. He'll then molest you while asleep. Will have different scenes for critical hp/virgin, but won't lose virginity.

H - After losing virginity, once you enter the ruins using the sun and moon stone, open all the treasure chests in the small rooms in basement 3, it will open up a secret path. Keep going north and you'll notice a dildo suck on the wall. Play with it for a scene, a funny one at that

I - Must be a virgin. After getting the g-ball/learning about the ore needed to make a g-ball, talk to a mining npc inside the west room of B1 ruins. He'll mine up an ore when you talk to him. Choose the 100G option, and he'll see through your lie, and offer the ore for your virginity.

J - Use etigoya's guide, and kill a mob that drops a golden card in the forest. Go to the 2nd pier town with the octopus and give the golden card to an elderly npc by the west harbor. He'll then be inside the brothel as a customer.

K - After J, this npc will show up as a customer in the brothel

L - Haven't gotten

M - Haven't gotten

N - He'll be a customer in the brothel, the highest paying one. If he's not there, you may have to make him appear by bumping by him as you exit the inns from 2nd and 3rd town.

O, P, Q, R and S - are all customers in the brothel
ending 2 and 2 hscene
: need virgin , caught by soldier in major house > talk to Raguza
in cave > sleep > talk to Raguza > sleep > talk to Raguza > sleep > prostitution in ruins town 5 times > click

or

Last edited:

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ending 2 and 2 hscene: need virgin , caught by soldier in major house > talk to Raguza
in cave > sleep > talk to Raguza > sleep > talk to Raguza > sleep > prostitution in ruins town 5 times > click

or
thanks, gonna try to get it now

ps: i tried this, and i'm not getting this ending. doesn't do anything when i click on the cross, she just goes "........"

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

Seriously? I couldn't explain any better unless I count how many steps you have to take from a determinate position, anyway check Etigoya's picture.
You said area 2 while he was in area 4.

In any case, thank you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.