What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Anyone have a list of wolf rpg H-games? The engine seems pretty cool and I'm looking for works to see what kinds of things people have done with it.

I have kichi quest (RJ097442) but I remember playing some with vastly customized menus and systems.

by the way, what's the trigger to be able to play the card game? i have version 1.05, and when i click on those 2 guys playing cards, all she says is she doesn't wanna bother with it or something. also, has anyone lost enough to rack enough debt on the card game? maybe that's how you unlock the missing 2 fat man events cause apparently, you unlock it cause you need money for a debt or something
Are her clothes ripped (or totally destroyed)? Might be needed

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

by the way, what's the trigger to be able to play the card game? i have version 1.05, and when i click on those 2 guys playing cards, all she says is she doesn't wanna bother with it or something. also, has anyone lost enough to rack enough debt on the card game? maybe that's how you unlock the missing 2 fat man events cause apparently, you unlock it cause you need money for a debt or something
You probably need to not be a virgin, that's the most common trigger for most things anyway. Not virgin, high perversity, specific dress code.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i know it doesn't work with both virgin/non-virgin, so maybe it's clothes, since i like keeping her in her undies

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

i know it doesn't work with both virgin/non-virgin, so maybe it's clothes, since i like keeping her in her undies
Most probably it, try getting full clothed.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering if someone could just compile the CG out of this game or something.... cause for me its impossible to get it.....
(DRM protection... :()

Also, this just came out on Hentai4Daily, I know someone was looking for it:

Also a torrent can be found here:

Dont know if they wil work, or if the game is any good, not tried them out yet.... the Torrent DL for me is done, wil check ASAP... ^^
is hentai4daily's version bundled with something else? it says it's 315mb, but in dlsite, only 265. i know it usually comes with some small advertisement files, but 50mb difference is kinda big

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

is hentai4daily's version bundled with something else? it says it's 315mb, but in dlsite, only 265. i know it usually comes with some small advertisement files, but 50mb difference is kinda big
I'd tell you but it's wolf games... I don't like wolf games, the coding quality in my opinion is pretty poor, sorry about that guys :p

But the game extracted for me is 300ish mb's and I guarantee the hentai4daily version is working and the rar has NO extras, so yeah, the download is pretty safe and not bundled.

The data.WOLF file itself is 310mb's

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This has been said a million times in the last 10 pages, he's just too lazy to search for it.

no.

i read all the guides and all the comments in the last 5 pages, none of them answer my question.

getting caught by the guards does not lead to a h scene like people have been saying, it leads to a bad end.

i spoke to the man i assume to be the owner of the house, in/outside every inn, then met him in the brothel. i beat everyone in the arena, there is no fat man waiting at the right side of the arena pit to talk to me.

i am non-virgin, does that make the quest impossible to complete?

is the mirror impossible to get if you are not a virgin?

and how do i start a newgame+? kill the giant fire demon i assume?

oh, and someone mentioned version 1.07 was out, but i dont think i saw any links, does someone have a link to that? im running version 1.05

oh yeah, one more thing, in the pub in town three, theres a sparkle in the bottom left corner, anyone know what it does?

final question, (seriously this time,) the confessional in the church, you can enter it at night but not in the day, does it do anything?

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

no.

i read all the guides and all the comments in the last 5 pages, none of them answer my question.

getting caught by the guards does not lead to a h scene like people have been saying, it leads to a bad end.

i spoke to the man i assume to be the owner of the house, in/outside every inn, then met him in the brothel. i beat everyone in the arena, there is no fat man waiting at the right side of the arena pit to talk to me.

i am non-virgin, does that make the quest impossible to complete?

is the mirror impossible to get if you are not a virgin?

and how do i start a newgame+? kill the giant fire demon i assume?

oh, and someone mentioned version 1.07 was out, but i dont think i saw any links, does someone have a link to that? im running version 1.05
Ah, where do I start. You can't find the mirror unless you get guided to the Mayor's house by his scene after the Arena event which basically is be a virgin with high perversity levels (99iirc) and win 3 battles in the arena, then talk to him. (You need to win 3 battles at the arena and be a virgin, if you are the arena champion / non-virgin he won't be there).

When you go the Mayor's house, getting caught leads to some scenes, going through the house without getting caught leads to others, the mirror is acquired by NOT getting caught (I think there's a way to get it while getting caught, Etigoya knows that one).

And yes, all I've said been mentioned above, whether it was explicitly or through links and spoilers.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyone have a list of wolf rpg H-games? The engine seems pretty cool and I'm looking for works to see what kinds of things people have done with it.

I have kichi quest (RJ097442) but I remember playing some with vastly customized menus and systems.
there's dragon prison (RJ083120) and that's all. Wolf engine games in the majority are pretty bad

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Etigoya do you know how to get those two scenes that you circled?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When you go the Mayor's house, getting caught leads to some scenes, going through the house without getting caught leads to others, the mirror is acquired by NOT getting caught (I think there's a way to get it while getting caught, Etigoya knows that one).

And yes, all I've said been mentioned above, whether it was explicitly or through links and spoilers.
thats what im talking about.

that line about getting caught leading to scenes.

what version of the game are you running?

mine is 1.05, and if i ever get caught, i get thrown in jail, then when i try the door i get a bad end.

right, anyway... you can get the mirror without virgin then, all you need is to be virgin when you meet fatty, after that, you dont need it anymore, right?

oh and, had another look at the guide but i cant see a condition to letting the eyepatch-guy out of his cell. do i need to trigger something first? it says something about "after you learn that the mayor has the mirror" but i have no idea when that happends

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

mine is 1.05, and if i ever get caught, i get thrown in jail, then when i try the door i get a bad end.

right, anyway... you can get the mirror without virgin then, all you need is to be virgin when you meet fatty, after that, you dont need it anymore, right?

oh and, had another look at the guide but i cant see a condition to letting the eyepatch-guy out of his cell. do i need to trigger something first?
Well, my condition is just "proceeding with the game", after doing the hooded guy three parts, both towers and second town (jacuzzi too) parts it's usually unlocked.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh and, had another look at the guide but i cant see a condition to letting the eyepatch-guy out of his cell. do i need to trigger something first? it says something about "after you learn that the mayor has the mirror" but i have no idea when that happends
after you finish the missing girl event in second town, talk to alicia, afaik, that should be the trigger, unless it needs the first fatty scene, which you need to be a virgin to get

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

after you finish the missing girl event in second town, talk to alicia, afaik, that should be the trigger, unless it needs the first fatty scene, which you need to be a virgin to get
dont you need the boy/mirror to find the girl? or am i thinking of something else?

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Etigoya do you know how to get those two scenes that you circled?
We need your help, etigoya!
they're only 2 scene I can't find out.

anyways, about the mirror, you can actually have it no matter virgin or not.

1. if you're virgin it's the easiest way! talk to mayor's son at arena then accept him to the mansion. After that, you can come back and deactivate the security.

2. if you're virgin and get caught there will be no problem. you won't get the bad end since the bandit gonna help you out. (after this you can sleep at port town again)

3. if you aren't virgin and get caught... well, still get the mirror before the last scene that lead to game over.

sorry if my English is quite confusing. :p

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We need your help, etigoya!
they're only 2 scene I can't find out.

anyways, about the mirror, you can actually have it no matter virgin or not.

1. if you're virgin it's the easiest way! talk to mayor's son at arena then accept him to the mansion. After that, you can come back and deactivate the security.

2. if you're virgin and get caught there will be no problem. you won't get the bad end since the bandit gonna help you out. (after this you can sleep at port town again)

3. if you aren't virgin and get caught... well, still get the mirror before the last scene that lead to game over.
About 2 hscene in http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=374455&postcount=5122 can virgin prostitution in ruins town after Raguza died

About not virgin get mirror, maybe timing of lost virgin problem
If win arena lvl 3 first then lost virgin and caught by soldier i think ok (but not tast it, first play i dont talk to major's son in arena but virgin can get mirror), if lost virgin before lvl 3 fight = NG (only NG park tasted)
After caught by soldier then lost virgin is sure ok

dont you need the boy/mirror to find the girl? or am i thinking of something else?
find the girl not need mirror, but find girl is go major house flag.

BTW card game have bug so some version del it, better ignore it?

Thanks, I wil check there....

I played it for a bit, and yeah, this game is quite grindy....
am currently I think lvl5 or 6.... nothing else realy found, I got 1 scene with this guy... and I found one, that goes to game-over, think he asks to give him 20k yen or something.... idk... also the boss can rape you if you lose, also gets game over I think though....

Can take a bath, but that so far seems to do nothing???
Also can recruit this girl, where that tree part is or so I think, but doesnt seem to do anything either...

Cant find anything realy in there so far other then that, no scenes or anything with other villagers... (or I migth be mistaken...)

Also, what was that clothes thing supposed to do (the star in the house on the right...) I pressed there, and could get her naked, but then after that I cant press there, and the on screen image didnt change anything....
go this house have hscene ScreenShot.png , like after boss go this house again have another hscene. Low or no mp have hscene too, anyway this game web say only 14 hscene

there's dragon prison (RJ083120) and that's all. Wolf engine games in the majority are pretty bad
キチクエスト Kichi Quest i think ok too, not much good game in wolf engine because not much ppl use it.

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I love etigoya but unless I'm familiar with that he's referring to I can't understand shit about what he's saying :p

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that's bug's been fixed, as it never happened to me and I'm only playing version 1.03.

That said, it's also not poker. It's closer to Hearts, but it's not Hearts either.
The card game is Daifugou, which is basically a Japanese version of "President" or "Asshole" with a few specific house rules:

The order of cards is (lowest) 3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K-A-2 (highest).

To play, you have to lay a "stronger" card than the last card played (unless you are playing the first card). Also, you have to play the same NUMBER of cards that were first played (you can't beat 44 with a 7, you would have to play 77).

Jokers count as the last card played but one better, even if that card is a 2. (So A-2-Joker is an acceptable sequence of play, but A-Joker-2 isn't.)

Hands normally go until everybody but the last player to play passes.

The object is to get rid of all your cards. The first player to lose all his cards gets the most points for a round, the last player gets the least.

Every round after the 1st one the 5th place player must give the 1st place player his two highest cards (and gets back the 1st place player's two lowest cards) and the 4th place player must give the 2nd place player his highest card (and gets back the 2nd place player's lowest card).

Some of the house rules in effect in VQ:

Playing 8 or 88 etc immediately stops a hand and allow you to immediately start a new one.

Playing a J or JJ etc reverses the flow of the game -- for the rest of the hand, you are now trying to play WEAKER cards.

The other house rule in effect is when a 4-of-a-kind is played it sort of acts like a permanent J that everything is reversed (and Js then reverse the reverse) for the rest of the round.

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah, good thing etigoya also uses pictures, or i would be really lost sometimes. anyway, i've updated my events list so it shows how to get all the h events anyway. the only ones i'm missing are the other endings. for some strange reason, i can't get ending 2 eventhough i'm following etigoya's guide, so there might be another flag that needs to be triggered other than what's on etigoya's guide

Status
Not open for further replies.