What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

At this point we have 5 pages of questions about one game. I suggest someone start a new thread purely for Virgin Island, and we move it all to over there.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So what to do with the mirror?

Virgin playthrough.

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So what to do with the mirror?

Virgin playthrough.
It allows access to the 3rd scene with the kid in the virgin playthrough. If you've seen the masked guy in the forest attacking the girl (leads to the super dungeon with the epic dragon), it allows you to get the scene where you dry hump the kid that guides you through the forest.

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm sorry but which one is "virgin island"? I can't figure it out without the RJ code. Sorry for the inconvenience

Edit: found it. RJ086550

Are you sure it involves impregnation? There's not the usual tag on dlsite
heh now I am interested.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm sorry but which one is "virgin island"? I can't figure it out without the RJ code. Sorry for the inconvenience

Edit: found it. RJ086550

Are you sure it involves impregnation? There's not the usual tag on dlsite
You can get impregnated, Or better said inseminated. And you can get the semen out of your uterus with a spoon by going to the doctor... But you never actually see the heroine beeing pregnant in the game. There is just the ending with one still picture where she has a round belly (if you look closely...) and her breasts are lactating (which makes you look closer at the belly to find out she is really pregnant)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Talk to the orphanage girl first.
I think you a sk her to borrow the little girl that was lost, but she says know and tells you about some mirror. After that speak to the little pervert to make him join.

You need a phoenix wing and tits to get him to join you.

EDIT: Yay, no longer classified as lurker!
Yay I came back from -178 and I'm now at +31! You guys got me back from the hate of 178+ negative rep in 2/3 days, you're BEASTS!

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

It allows access to the 3rd scene with the kid in the virgin playthrough. If you've seen the masked guy in the forest attacking the girl (leads to the super dungeon with the epic dragon), it allows you to get the scene where you dry hump the kid that guides you through the forest.
That's it? Being a virgin sure is tough.

Jose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yay I came back from negative 178 and I'm now at zero, I'M A LURKER! You guys got me back from the hate of 178+ negative rep in 2/3 days, you're BEASTS!
I've been meaning to ask: How the fk do you +rep?

P.S. to make this not completely off topic, anyone find links for RJ098842?

Reactions: Oiz

X3R3X

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been meaning to ask: How the fk do you +rep?

P.S. to make this not completely off topic, anyone find links for RJ098842?
you click on that little scale icon on the top right corner of someone's post

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you know the guy in red that sits in the top right corner of first town's inn? Does anyone know how to get a scene with him apart from in the brothel? (like while the main character's a virgin)

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

you know the guy in red that sits in the top right corner of first town's inn? Does anyone know how to get a scene with him apart from in the brothel? (like while the main character's a virgin)
PM Etigoya. He knows for sure.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

need get caught by soldier in major house, talk to prisoner Raguza each time after hscene, low hp sleep in inn.

or < but need time

Last edited:

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

need get caught by soldier in major house, talk to prisoner Raguza each time after hscene, low hp sleep in inn.

or < but need time
Again Eti, another fucking great guide. +REP when I can.

Hope you finish it.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

few questions about the red guy event, does the event occur at the first town? and uhh does he just sneak up on the main character at night?

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So playing that Virgin Island game (was that the first title of the game? Because the current title isn't exactly translated to "Virgin Island"), is it recommended to play virgin route or non-virgin one?

And approx how long is the game? It's pretty open ended.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

few questions about the red guy event, does the event occur at the first town? and uhh does he just sneak up on the main character at night?
IIRC yes for sure and I think yes the second.

So playing that Virgin Island game (was that the first title of the game? Because the current title isn't exactly translated to "Virgin Island"), is it recommended to play virgin route or non-virgin one?

And approx how long is the game? It's pretty open ended.
Half way virgin, then go slut.

ningen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm in a little confused, not sure i understand correctly. Is 'virgin playthrough' the forest that lead to the last boss and moon tower?

epic dragon? i haven't seen him yet.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

i'm in a little confused, not sure i understand correctly. Is 'virgin playthrough' the forest that lead to the last boss and moon tower?

epic dragon? i haven't seen him yet.
There's no such thing as Virgin's Playthrough for what we found out (unless you want the good endings which you can get many ways), you just need to stay virgin for half the game, and a total slut the other half.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn I was trying to beat the game without losing her virginity LOL

sigmazx

Reputation score

I beat it without losing virginity (ending 1). Got some scenes like showing my vagina to kids or getting tit fucked at the nursery but my baby is still a virgin! Plus all these can be avoided so I am not sure how a virgin route is not possible?

And I am a bit confused here, how will going total slut get me ending 1, where she gets some sort of holy maiden power that is only possible on a virgin playthrough. Or am I wrong here?

In any case, I loved every second of this game but there are some things that I hope the developer consider for his next game. Mainly a better clothing system and more towns. Game needed to be more bigger I'm terms of towns and people and less grinding through dungeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.