What's new

RPG [ Morning Star Rush / a Matures ] [ モニスタラッシュ / a Matures] Orc Kingdom -Monmusu Breeder King- / オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王 RE124179 RJ124179

Status
Not open for further replies.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: オーク・キングダム~モン娘繁殖の豚人王

anybody else laugh when you click on a map thing, and it just says, "YEAH!!!"

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, just finished 1st castle. How do I change the boss into a unique minotaur? For me she changed into a Dullahan...

Edit: Also, what exactly is the benefit of leveling monster girls?

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, just finished 1st castle. How do I change the boss into a unique minotaur? For me she changed into a Dullahan...
To get chest for special monster girl in the 1st castle, kill the boss in the first hunting ground and go back to base. Then go back the first hunting ground to talk to 4 npcs. Then go into the first castle, fight a couple guys and go back to base to talk to the stone statue and assistant. After that, you should see a box here. Get it before killing the boss.
Note: You may have to kill all soldiers inside the castle except for the boss before returning to speak with the statue/assistant. I have not yet confirmed this.
Edit: Also, what exactly is the benefit of leveling monster girls?
This I do not know. Perhaps a more knowledgeable person could enlighten us? Personally, it seems to do nothing except for CGs.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.1 with new castle and monster girls.

msrush.com/catalog/product/130_orc/#PAGE_BAR5
Also, what exactly is the benefit of leveling monster girls?
For now it's increasing your army size. Same as with town girls.

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, both of you.

I have another question, if no one minds: Is there a way to find out what those items below armor and weapon are for?

Edit: Ok...I know that I am annoying, but still: Is there a condition to getting monster girls? Or rather, can you lock yourself out of getting any? I mean, I have cleared the second castle, have all the jewels, but maybe 6 types of girls...

Last edited:

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only girls which could be locked out of getting are the special monster girls that you can only get from bosses after obtaining their respective special item to transform them. Once the boss is dead, there's no more chances to obtain her. As for the non-rare ones, as long as you have the anima crystals, you can obtain them from their respective hunting areas.

A question, how does one get the last item in order to fight the castle? I've practically wiped all three hunting areas clean as well as talked with the merchant in the second castle.

Edit: fight the 4th castle*

Attachments

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The only girls which could be locked out of getting are the special monster girls that you can only get from bosses after obtaining their respective special item to transform them. Once the boss is dead, there's no more chances to obtain her. As for the non-rare ones, as long as you have the anima crystals, you can obtain them from their respective hunting areas.

A question, how does one get the last item in order to fight the castle? I've practically wiped all three hunting areas clean as well as talked with the merchant in the second castle.

So you are saying I should get the monster girls where the repective crystal dropped? That's weird, I got nearly every crystal in the second hunting area, but never a single girl.

Edit: No monster girl that didn't already drop in the first area.

Last edited:

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need to get 3 specific monster girl to exchange with the merchant for the spell book
the three monster girls required for mine are cyclops (no. 33) , minotaur (no. 10) and headless knight (no. 31)

Last edited:

chanep3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i feel like i installed incorrectly, can u plz post link of full game and all the update for me plz, and thank you.

chanep3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nevermind that i just got it working. thank you everyone for every link.

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you need to get 3 specific monster girl to exchange with the merchant for the spell book
the three monster girls required for mine are cyclops (no. 33) , minotaur (no. 10) and headless knight (no. 31)
Thanks!
So you are saying I should get the monster girls where the repective crystal dropped? That's weird, I got nearly every crystal in the second hunting area, but never a single girl.
Edit: No monster girl that didn't already drop in the first area.
When you hover over a hunting area, it'll show the possible monster girls you can unlock. Do note that you may have to visit a hunting area multiple times to unlock the girls available there. After you unlock them, you'll have to go to a village and plow ye fields of lasses to transform them into a monster girl. When unlocking them, bring along a lamia? if you have them for a passive increased chance of unlocks. Then, when raiding villages, you can bring centaur/s and/or unicorn/s if you have them for a passive increase of transformation rates. A gazer (no. 33) also helps, if you have one, as her passive decreases the number of shots to make girls nude by 2.

Here's some help for those in the 4th castle:
The first portal here leads to this area which then leads to the next area containing the portal to get the green pedestal item.

This map contains the locations of the traps leading to the portal for the yellow pedestal item.

Entering the portal for the blue pedestal item and leaving.

Attachments

Last edited:

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For additional information for the boss monster liche (No.39) u need to trigger a note at the trap floor at the right bottom of the map which tell u regarding right 3rd book cabinet which is located above the switch room with the yellow and blue switch :D

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How do you get to the 4th palace?
I've patched my folders and I've long since beaten the priestess lady boss, but I can't find the new castle

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get to the 4th palace?
I've patched my folders and I've long since beaten the priestess lady boss, but I can't find the new castle
Try saving and reloading from the save. It brought up new dialogue in my case.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For additional information for the boss monster liche (No.39) u need to trigger a note at the trap floor at the right bottom of the map which tell u regarding right 3rd book cabinet which is located above the switch room with the yellow and blue switch :D
Which trap door?
I can't download the patch from the website, is there something wrong with it?
they released a hotfix, new version is 1.1.1.

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The new update has changed quite a lot of monstergirl skills it seems. If someone has an idea of the specifics, I would appreciate it.

Also, has the "quick rape" function been taken out completely, or has it just been "relocated"?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Okay so now the game is working as it should and the 4th castle is visible, but I can't enter it. I've gone around the whole map and while I did run into some pretty strong monsters that weren't there before and gain a bunch of items I still can't enter the castle!
Also apparently the merchant is back in the 2nd castle, no idea what he wants. Is he connected to the 4th castle?
Any help is appreciated.
If anyone knows the ITH hook for this game I would also be appreciate it if you told me.

Last edited:

The WolfMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having the same issue. I have all but 1 monster girl, the gazer apparently, but the merchant isn't appearing in the second castle at all.

Kind of confusing and annoying.

Edit: scratch that I have every monstergirl. I'm lost as to what to do at this point. Cleared each forest and each town and revisited each castle but don't see a merchant.

Last edited:

darkerangel02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having the same issue. I have all but 1 monster girl, the gazer apparently, but the merchant isn't appearing in the second castle at all.

Kind of confusing and annoying.

Edit: scratch that I have every monstergirl. I'm lost as to what to do at this point. Cleared each forest and each town and revisited each castle but don't see a merchant.
same here. I've done everything but no merchant

Status
Not open for further replies.